"Tabdeel Shudha Aadmi" column by ShakirQureshi

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
sq3103101.gif

sq3103102.gif

sq3103103.gif

sq3103104.gif

http://www.makepakistanbetter.com/Why_how_what_forumU.asp?GroupID=11&ArticleID=9793

HaqParast

Citizen
Mr. Shakir

Are you telling us that
This changed man (or DURWAISH if you claim) will never hide his wealth and income and will pay all the due wealth and income taxes. Not Rs.5000 tax only.
He is bringing all his foreign invested money to Pakistan so that Pakistan's economy get boost. Others will follow him for sure then.
He is ready to tell people what happened "QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME"?
He will not attack on Supreme Court of Pakistan if the judge there from not his party.
He will not meet David Miliband anymore and will never say YES on his masters voice.
Is he asking all his family members to be kept aside of politics, especially his DAMAAD sahib.

Please explain.

To become a DURWAISH demands lots of real time sacrifices. No one can hold that title with the help of SRI, PAYE, NIHARI and few envelops full of dollars and pounds.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@haqprest
thnx GOD you understand every thing i want to say (kidding)

my dear each n every one leader of the country will have to be serious other-wise ......
all of them should keep in mind that they will not have much chance & enough time AS their life, health & Qismet will not help them a lot &
& TOP OF THIS ................................. YOU/WE/US Awam/Qoum will not allow them to cheat any more.

Hope you understand the message i gave HIM directly by using his Name !!

Ahqer,

ShakirQureshi.

HaqParast

Citizen
ShakirQureshi said:
@haqprest
thnx GOD you understand every thing i want to say (kidding)

my dear each n every one leader of the country will have to be serious other-wise ......
all of them should keep in mind that they will not have much chance & enough time AS their life, health & Qismet will not help them a lot &
& TOP OF THIS ................................. YOU/WE/US Awam/Qoum will not allow them to cheat any more.

Hope you understand the message i gave HIM directly by using his Name !!

Ahqer,

ShakirQureshi.

Nice twist Mr. Shakir.
I have to admit you are an smart and professional journalist, who knows how to coupe.
Thanks anyways.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@haqprest
can you believe i have said all this in front of all MAIN leaders of Pakistan even PMLN higher command
most of them they are not happy with me.
hope you understand it's a difficult job we columnist are doing ......... TOP OF THIS friends / readers like you
are always ready to misunderstand !!

any way
Khuch hu nahi sekta ..... aisa hi chelta rahey ga.

I'm thankful for your time you have spent to read & comment on my column, i would love to have you in future as well !!

SQ.

Obhama

Voter (50+ posts)
SHAKIR QURESI sb , it;s long time, where you were??
i know you want to see a change,
but bhensoon key agey been bjaney ka faiedah.
i'msurprised no one turned up to say that you Mian Nawaz Sharif supporter.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@Obhama, thnx.
in fact i'm supporter of all those who can do something GOOD for country & Nation &
i'll be against all those who cause any demage to our COUNTRY & NATION.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I, in no way, vote for him but I still believe he is better than several others ...

most of your statements are accusations .. not logical points ...
for tax issue .. I still wonder why people are not able to understand a simple business logic .. When a person is part of corporation .. then taxes are paid on behalf of corporation .. e.g., cars, office, business infrastructure are under the name of corporation and those arent personal property ... taxes are paid under corporation name ...

you need to ask this question from zardari and altaf hussain .. who doest have any infrastructure and owns millions of dollars ..

Yes he should bring back his foreign assets here .. There is no doubt about that .. and I agree with you ... however I dont think he is ever going to do that ..
Another marshal law and all his assets will freeze again ..

if there would be anything suspicious about "QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME"
then mushi *** would have exploited it already ... why you think mushi never touched that ? because he was not able to exploit that

for supreme court, I agree with you
David Milliband point is illogical .. such persons always meet government and oppositiong .. unless opposition is like mulla fazlu

And why would he tell him family to keep out ? Even though it is inappropriate to forward the politics to siblings .. but I think its personal choice ..
What your father do ? Run a business ? JOb ?
Wouldnt he help you or his son in law when any one of you opt the same field in which he has influence ?

HaqParast said:
Mr. Shakir

Are you telling us that
This changed man (or DURWAISH if you claim) will never hide his wealth and income and will pay all the due wealth and income taxes. Not Rs.5000 tax only.
He is bringing all his foreign invested money to Pakistan so that Pakistan's economy get boost. Others will follow him for sure then.
He is ready to tell people what happened "QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME"?
He will not attack on Supreme Court of Pakistan if the judge there from not his party.
He will not meet David Miliband anymore and will never say YES on his masters voice.
Is he asking all his family members to be kept aside of politics, especially his DAMAAD sahib.

Please explain.

To become a DURWAISH demands lots of real time sacrifices. No one can hold that title with the help of SRI, PAYE, NIHARI and few envelops full of dollars and pounds.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@funky , we should vote for those "who are far better than many others"
let me be more clear "we should come out to vote for those who are NEW & clearly BETTER for our country,
if we ll not, all those 'cheaters' turn-up again & again to "LOOT US" !!