strange criminal silence of world media over the issues of burma...!!!

Kaleem Siraj

Muslim-men-wait-to-speak-with-Aung-San-Suu-Kyi-1.jpg

why is the world media is continuously criminally silent over the situation of Burma? why everyone is just silent? are they blind? cant see that over the 28 thousands of people (Muslims) have been killed? where the hell is UNO and other organizations?? where are the human rights activists and committees? why no body raising the voice against this terrorism? why our media is not reporting and showing their stories and footage's??
Wake up...!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaleem Siraj

i have read the whole article.. but i didn't get it what u were trying to making me admit?.. if you are doing the favor of Buddhists so i would say "this article is crap" the article which you have quoted is actually from a Burmese newspaper agency and they will never show the reality what is actually happening and they will only try show there innocence so that they are not killing Muslims and they will never accept it... on other side i would like to highlight one thing.. exactly in this article one thing is in the last they have written... "Buddhists make up some 89 percent of the population of Burma, with Muslims officially representing four percent." do you really think that a community which is only 4% of the total population can make miscreants, violence and doing unjustified killing against the community with majority of the population with 89%???? a big NOOOO!!! if there are such incidents happening like setting homes on fire, killing of 3 or 4 Buddhists and throwing stones on the funeral convoy of Buddhists ... so its happening in the protest of what they have done and are doing with Muslims..... this is what happening in the return of their deeds, this is the protest, the argue... what about more than 28 thousands Muslims who have been killed yet? who is responsible of there killings??? what you think??? they will just being killed and they will not protest or do any action?? that's their Right to do that, and I'm glad to hear this that they are doing some fight otherwise they were only empty-handed... thousands of Muslim have left their homes and with women and kids they are hiding in the jungle...!!! May Allah be with them... Aameen