sonofindia

hello everbody
i am- sonofindia
i live-in india(new delhi)
my religion-pujabi sikh
i hate-fundamentlist and warmongers
i love-every creation of god
i wish-pakistan should merge in india
i believe- if pak and india become one nation than we can beat every evil.like poverty america,terrorism etc .many dispute will died itself like kashmir,water etc.major cut in defence budget.in short , we can gain lot but loose nothing in this processes

i know it is very difficult but achievable.so i do consider india and pak both r my country and hope we will unite one fine day.

C

commander

Welcome sonofindia,

i believe- if pak and india become one nation than we can beat every evil.like poverty america,terrorism etc .many dispute will died itself like kashmir,water etc.major cut in defence budget.in short , we can gain lot but loose nothing in this processes

And what if we say our wish is India should merge in Pakistan :?:

There is a bitter history behind our separation, Please accept us as your neighbor, we can still prosper as two independent nations. All countries solve their problem remaining independent and we can also solve our all problems by sitting on table.

Come on table ;) ;)

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi sonofindia, welcome to the forum and your goodwill message. If merging the two countries is the answer then as my brother said it shouldn't make any difference who merges with who as long as we can call the new country Pakistan and have Radio Pakistan Delhi. As much as it is impossible we know that we can solve our problems as neighbours as long as we both are willing and India starts thinking independently of Zionist/Western agenda which frankly is the root of all problems and will destroy your country.

i m a pakistani from karachi and living in ireland and i also agree that we the pakistan and india should be 1 nation and we will be the power full nation of the world but the name of this new nation will be PAKISTAN..
so sonofindia wht u think ?

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
sonofindia said:

Welcome to forum.
Instead of this wish ,,,, just wish for " REPUBLIC OF KHALISTAN ".
By the grace of Allah we will still beat every evil InshaAllah without merging.
Our ancestors suffer & sacrifice for Pakistan and you wish to merge it again with India yes it can be consider as one of my brother said IF after merging we call that new country Pakistan and have Radio Pakistan Delhi.
Long Live Pakistan [pk flag]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
sonofindia said:
hello everbody
i am- sonofindia

i know it is very difficult but achievable.so i do consider india and pak both r my country and hope we will unite one fine day.

Please make wishes with open eyes and open mind.
We do not want to be killed again , sorry to say.... but Sikhs should say sorry for mass killing during the independence of Pakistan, before making these type of wishes.

The problems will be solved if Sikhs start living with dignity and make their own country. Or India should learn some manners....

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
aray hindustan kay baitay.....(son of india)

soon we will again rule india and it will be called united pakistan, we will have our government again just like we ruled u for 1000 years.

and third...while u are on this site please do not mess with pakistani brothers and sisters coz we are like land mines .......while we are laid back we seem harmless and lazy ...but when we blow....we literally take every thing and every one apart....

cheers....

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
bhai logo don't get irritated by son of india's posting.

if india is prosperous in any way that is because of partition.it has more powerful center.
united india would be more unstable and religious fundamentlist would have been in power.
religion is everyone's personal matter and that only can't unite the people.religion is the way to get connected with the GOD.

here people only use religion to gain easy power and spread hatred to hold on to that.

you guys (pakistani's) has suffered more from your own people after partition,
then indian muslim left behind.
there is fundamentlist in india also but they are hardly 5%.very few people listen to them.

usafzai

Citizen
hello friends
My name is Abdul Wahab Khan
currently i m in Sweden and a proud muslim a proud pakistani and a proud pukhtoon
well just as my brothers have said we r ready and we allow india to merge in pakistan with islamabad as capital.And u r a good guy sonofindia and so are we sonsofpakistan. so we wait ur dream will be fulfilled soon radio pakistan delhi.
May Allah keep all of you happy and prosperous and wish my country a bright and shinning future

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
some fundamentlist to keep their shops of religion going have spread these things
like radio pakistan delhi and pakistani flag on laal quila have screwed the future of your
country.and you guys keep on buying that.
invest your future in prosperity ,don't invest in daydreams based on hate.

shan-e-hindustan

Voter (50+ posts)
hi sonofindia
i don't like ur idea at all.if pakistan were not our neighbour india will be far better country.u know bad nieghbour can make ur life hell,and u want pakistan merger in india. well...r u sick :? it is like that if u want to mix littel poison in pure water.u can imagine what could be consequences.
what a silly idea ..aa bail mufhe maar [wall] [wall]

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Welcome to the forum dude.

It is good for the future of both nations to have their seperate countries. Living together is like wives of two brothers from entirely different culture living together. It is difficult. Brothers living seperately may end up having better ties than living together.

For those who always rejioces the ideas of conquering or merging the other with a higher hand, should first try to prove themselves to be better. Islam does not teach coercion in religion. It provides harmony and protection to all the members of society. Multiple times it is mentioned to just give the message to the people and then leave it to them and Allah. The prime examples of this are Spain and India. Muslims rules thse two regions for several hundred years and yet they always remained a minority there. If Muslims were hostile 200 years were enough during those days to wipe out any non muslims from their regime.In my personal opinoin rather than conquering other nations we should try to develop our selves based on true teaching of Islam, so that rather than us conquering the lands we should conquer the hearts in a manner that people dream about being a part of us.

Ridiculing others is not what Islam teaches us. It teaches us to respect. Let people understand us rather than estranging them. Allah will not help us in any conquest unless we change our selves based on the principal He has laid out.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
wow wow hold on sonofhindustan....... hold on. Europe is a bunch of small countries with different cultures, languages, traditions but they are still united, powerful, prosperous, developed and you know what.... they are tied together because they are christians.... and if you think its not because of the religion then why they don't let Turkey into the union??? Zcheck republic, Lathvania, Poland are not more developed than Turkey, but because they are christian states, they've bacome part of the EU...

It means merging together is not a solution, but respecting others thoughts and independent is... A united Hind will be nothing but a pickle jar of so many nations and religions....

And last but not least.... If merging is unavoidable then why not you merge with us and name it "United Pakistan"??????

Welcome to the forum... I hope you won't enjoy most of the time here... ;)

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
shan-e-hindustan said:
hi sonofindia
i don't like ur idea at all.if pakistan were not our neighbour india will be far better country.u know bad nieghbour can make ur life hell,and u want pakistan merger in india. well...r u sick :? it is like that if u want to mix littel poison in pure water.u can imagine what could be consequences.
what a silly idea ..aa bail mufhe maar [wall] [wall]

Yes india is clean water but if hindu banya is removed from it.... As soon as there is hindu banya there this water maybe clean on the surface but hide a lot of garbage deep inside....

khanbhai

Citizen
india pak mai kaise merge ho sakta hai.dariya samandr mai ja k merge hota hai kabhi samandr bhi dariya mai mila hai kya? i mean be sensible.we don't need merger.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
khanbhai said:
india pak mai kaise merge ho sakta hai.dariya samandr mai ja k merge hota hai kabhi samandr bhi dariya mai mila hai kya? i mean be sensible.we don't need merger.
WE have a best example of Small place like ARABIA,more than half of the world was merged in under one flag of Islam in just few decades ,the power of love of Allah andbeloved prophet is enough for us to get any thing want.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
sonofindia I really admire you as you are not embarraced to be an Indian and openly told everyone who you are - unlike some other Indians who come to this forum posing to be Pakistani, not sure why they are ashamed to declare that they are Indians. Can you please shed some light on this as an Indian. I know that due to the environment that people have growing up in India they can be prone to inferiority complex!!!

sonofindia

Pakistani Lion said:
sonofindia I really admire you as you are not embarraced to be an Indian and openly told everyone who you are - unlike some other Indians who come to this forum posing to be Pakistani, not sure why they are ashamed to declare that they are Indians. Can you please shed some light on this as an Indian. I know that due to the environment that people have growing up in India they can be prone to inferiority complex!!!

dear PL
u may be right but no human being should embarec to his nationlty.we can not change our father as well as our nation and religion.we should have believe in ourself and be respectfull for others.some indian may use fake id in this forum bcoz of lack of confidence.but their comments expose them.but brother u should understand that we have every right to love and defend our country.but hate against pakistan should not be parameter of our love to india.we can love india and admire pak simultaneously. :D