sonofindia---seeking ur love

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
sonofindia said:
Pakistani Lion said:
sonofindia I really admire you as you are not embarraced to be an Indian and openly told everyone who you are - unlike some other Indians who come to this forum posing to be Pakistani, not sure why they are ashamed to declare that they are Indians. Can you please shed some light on this as an Indian. I know that due to the environment that people have growing up in India they can be prone to inferiority complex!!!

dear PL
u may be right but no human being should embarec to his nationlty.we can not change our father as well as our nation and religion.we should have believe in ourself and be respectfull for others.some indian may use fake id in this forum bcoz of lack of confidence.but their comments expose them.but brother u should understand that we have every right to love and defend our country.but hate against pakistan should not be parameter of our love to india.we can love india and admire pak simultaneously. :D

Thanks for the clarification and a very sensible reply. I think people who pose as Pakistanis on this forum and are not Pakistanis should take your lead and come here for a healthy dialogue rather than playing games.

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sonofindia said:
hello everbody
i am- sonofindia
i live-in india(new delhi)
my religion-pujabi sikh
i hate-fundamentlist and warmongers
i love-every creation of god
i wish-pakistan should merge in india
i believe- if pak and india become one nation than we can beat every evil.like poverty america,terrorism etc .many dispute will died itself like kashmir,water etc.major cut in defence budget.in short , we can gain lot but loose nothing in this processes

i know it is very difficult but achievable.so i do consider india and pak both r my country and hope we will unite one fine day.

Jee Aya Nu Sardar jee
was really nice to know you
i am sure you will enjoy your stay ...
but i disagree with your suggestion of merging...
because it is against our Ideology, which is that Muslims and Hindus are completely two separate nations by every definition, and therefore we live together as good neighbours but merging is impossible...

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Son of India

Lets build together United States of Pakistan(USP).By the way word Khalistan and Pakistan have same meaning (Pure Land).

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
well com g....

it is Impossible at all.. Baat wo karni chahiey jo possible ho. jiska koi jawaz ho... jo whan pe hamari masajid shaheed kar rahay hain. jin k raat din pakistan k khilaaf planz bananay main guzrtay hain... how can we even imagine to think so... pehlay apnay hindustaan ki soch daikho... phir baat karein,,,

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
bhrhal aap ki is soch ko admire karta hon k aap ko pakistan se pyar hai.... ap jesi soch rakhnay wale indians ki ham b qadar kartay hai n... but it is impossible