Small happiness of Pakistanis

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
(clap)
4e61e85d2904178f1cd3c4d7d6299cbf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Truthlover

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan is a wonderland, nowhere else in the world shall you find any country that has even a remote resemblance to us.
Pakistanis are robbed of everything, they suffer, they get drowned, they die for million reasons and yet they shall dance in ectasy when Zardari comes to deliver a madman's speech.
We deserve that what we got!
The most corrupt nation on the face of Earth.
When you abandon goodness, God abandons you!

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
wa alikum salaam biomat bhai agar app pakistanio ko khushi tu nahi dey saktey magar app un ka mazak tu na udhaoo..............yeh koi khushi hai jo app ne likhee hai ......hum ko khud faisla karna hai...plz think it and let everybody know..................mazak mat karo pehley sailaab se log pareyshaan hain

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Brother mmalihk
Salam. I didnot want to make fun of country, but it strikes my heart as it is true. But if you think it is not good to post, do let me know i will delete it.
No offense.
Jaza-k-ALLAH.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
That is reality, I wish this was not true. Let us pray that this changes.
Insha'Allah there will be a day that we will be able to write good things about Pakistan.

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We have system in pakistan and that is proved also. "Pizza" reach all the time at given time and pleace . us this technalog in all fileds in Government departments

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
wa alikum salaam biomat bhai agar app pakistanio ko khushi tu nahi dey saktey magar app un ka mazak tu na udhaoo..............yeh koi khushi hai jo app ne likhee hai ......hum ko khud faisla karna hai...plz think it and let everybody know..................mazak mat karo pehley sailaab se log pareyshaan hain

Ye mazak nhi hai bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naima

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear brother ye mazak nahi he..this is called SATIRE..
ye hamari haqiqat he jis ko thora sa ligth way me represent kiya gaya he...

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan is a wonderland, nowhere else in the world shall you find any country that has even a remote resemblance to us.
Pakistanis are robbed of everything, they suffer, they get drowned, they die for million reasons and yet they shall dance in ectasy when Zardari comes to deliver a madman's speech.
We deserve that what we got!
The most corrupt nation on the face of Earth.
When you abandon goodness, God abandons you!

uff so tuff language, but truth.

still better than india. huhuhuuuu