SM Qureshi, Trump agree on resetting Pak-US ties after UN meeting

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sure he stood in line to shake Trump's hands and now calling it a "meeting".
Our Pakistani elites are arrogant and act like god when dealing with their countrymen or meeting with people of socially inferior status but when meeting with people more powerful to them they act like kammi kameen.

Imran the legend

I am sure he stood in line to shake Trump's hands and now calling it a "meeting".
Our Pakistani elites are arrogant and act like god when dealing with their countrymen or meeting with people of socially inferior status but when meeting with people more powerful to them they act like kammi kameen.
Puppu chamcha of corrupt plmn your talking rubbish against pti they haven’t done any thing like that after 21 days in government. You don’t have to talk if you haven’t got any thing sensible pti is not pmln or ppp chors. Pm Imran khan the best leader in the world. Sharif zardari media is chor

Modest

Abay Chiknay how are you sure about that? Didn’t you see SMQ standing in line at the airport when he was going to the US? There was no arrogance there & he was happily taking selfies with people at the airport. Beta chikna you deserve corrupt & arrogant rulers like Noora & Zardari.

Imran the legend

Abay Chiknay how are you sure about that? Didn’t you see SMQ standing in line at the airport when he was going to the US? There was no arrogance there & he was happily taking selfies with people at the airport. Beta chikna you deserve corrupt & arrogant rulers like Noora & Zardari.
That’s what I don’t understand these idiots why they attacking a party that is working seven days a week for these poor people so they don’t suffer but they don’t deserve it they like being treated like animals from pmln ppp

PappuChikna

yeh IK ka hee karsihma hai SMQ jaisoo ko Deen-e-Imrani kay mannay waloo kee nazroo mein awami bana dia.

BrotherKantu

کہاں زرداری اور شریف ہاتھ ملانے کے لئے لائن میں کھڑے ہوتے تھے اور اب ایک وزیر

وقت کتنا بدل گیا ہے اکیس دنوں میں.

Puppu chamcha of corrupt plmn your talking rubbish against pti they haven’t done any thing like that after 21 days in government. You don’t have to talk if you haven’t got any thing sensible pti is not pmln or ppp chors. Pm Imran khan the best leader in the world. Sharif zardari media is chor

Nightcrawl

Chikna have some shame be patriotic i know you love nawaz zardari but sometimes you should support your government not zardari nawaz.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hope this handshake was better than Noora Shook hands in Riyadh very disgracefully.
Nawaz Sharif booked his hotel in same floor of Obama, but Kala never shook hands with poor Paindoooo PM wasted millions for Hotel.

aneeskhan

Maliha Lodhi was trying to apply same technique of Selfie with Putin.
He snubbed her, If No meeting requested how come you are asking for Selfie, you are Representative of Pakistani delegate in UN>

aneeskhan

In October or November American President does a Langar Breakfast .
Benazir Bilawal Sheikh Rasheed All Attended the same.
Benazir Put Heading Like That
Benazir Ney Bush Key Saath Nashta Uraya
Zardari also tried to attend the Trump Oath taking ceremony on Purchased invitation card.
But his seat was in last row.

aneeskhan

Mulaqaat Aur Izzat Aisi Hoti Hai
20060304-2_p030406sc-0591-515h.jpg