Sir Zaid Hamid on AKS RADIO Discussing his Personal Life, Pakistan and TAKMEEL

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ISI knows how to make fool .... Pakistani nation
Well done sir!
Only US State Department, RAW, MOSAD, MI16 are the true well wishers of Pakistan......................... Apna maar kar bhi phainkay ga tou, kam az kam saayaee mein.

Jalpari

Sir Zaid Hamid is only person ,who is trying to make the change in Pakistan and inshAllah he will make great revolution in Pakistan.

Wadaich

اگر آپ کو حق کی پہچان میں مشکل ہو رہی ہے تو دیکھیے باطل کے تیروں کا رخ کس طرف ہے

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Well done sir!
Only US State Department, RAW, MOSAD, MI16 are the true well wishers of Pakistan......................... Apna maar kar bhi phainkay ga tou, kam az kam saayaee mein.
if he is patriot then RAW/MOSAD/M16 will not allow him .....
brother why ISI why not you and me
why we are looking at other to solve our problems
do you thing we are independent in selecting our leaders
Just keep double check on him thats my advice
I am listening him till he is following Quran and Sunna and
If you
hold Quran Sunnah there will be no conflict

Wadaich

if he is patriot then RAW/MOSAD/M16 will not allow him .....
brother why ISI why not you and me
why we are looking at other to solve our problems
do you thing we are independent in selecting our leaders
Just keep double check on him thats my advice
I am listening him till he is following Quran and Sunna and
If you
hold Quran Sunnah there will be no conflict
One is among the very lucky ones, if one has the bare minimum knowledge of Quran and Sunnah which guides him to distinguish between right and wrong. May Allah (SWT) endow us all with the bare minimum of this knowledge, and keep us from the followers of Abu Jehls, and Abu Lahabs of our times who are ashamed of being called Muslims.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord now he is sir zaid hamid. He was follower of fake nabi yousuf kazab in karachi and kept fighting for him for years. They he disapeared and came back with a twisted name. TO heck with his conspiracy theories and to heck with him. A person who never even denied that what he did in the past was wrong how can you guys even listen to his bul$hit.

Sir Zaid Hamid is only person ,who is trying to make the change in Pakistan and inshAllah he will make great revolution in Pakistan.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
One is among the very lucky ones, if one has the bare minimum knowledge of Quran and Sunnah which guides him to distinguish between right and wrong. May Allah (SWT) endow us all with the bare minimum of this knowledge, and keep us from the followers of Abu Jehls, and Abu Lahabs of our times who are ashamed of being called Muslims.

AMEEEN
SUM AMEEEN

Convinced .................:)