Signs of Doomsday: Taiwan has become the first Asian Country to legalize Same-Sex Marriage

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will repeat my question.

If you study the natural world you will see that sexuality is not black and white and out of over 7 million species, most of then that have been studied exhibit homosexual behaviour.

In the other side there is a book that says homosexuality is not natural.

Which one will you believe? The real evidence or the book?

While I understand your perspective, the argument you are presenting is actually not that strong. For example, Quran and other holy books say killing innocent people, stealing etc is wrong and prohibited, but we see many people do this and some very much enjoy doing such things. So should we say it's right and let people do it?

The counter argument you are gonna present is that homosexuals are not hurting anyone, but killing and stealing does. Well if you look at the bigger picture, there are many negative effects of this.

Last edited:

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
I asked you a simple question...

On the one hand You have an observation of reality and the evidence

On the other hand you have a book that makes contradictory claims

Which one will you follow?

These words are from your post "On the other hand you have a book that makes contradictory claims ".

Kindly mention with reference some of the contradictory claims.

Vitamin_C

If observation of reality is different from what is written in the book then the book is in contradiction.

These words are from your post "On the other hand you have a book that makes contradictory claims ".

Kindly mention with reference some of the contradictory claims.

Vitamin_C

You cant compare sex between two consenting adults to violent crimes such as killing innocent people for obvious reasons.

Many of the old scriptures contain outdated information, since those books were written our understanding of the world we live in has advanced and changed.

If Homosexuality was harmful to animals then it would have been bred out by natural selection and therefore there must be a reason why this genetic is so prevalent in many animals including humans.

Sex is a very complicated topic especially for Humans. Our sexuality is evolved not just for reproduction but for other purposes as well such as bonding, friendship and protection. This is one of the reasons why you will see sexual activities in pairs that cannot even reproduce, such as older couples that are above the age of having children, pregnant couples and same sex couples.

It seems that homosexuality has played an important part throughout our evolution. Also this practise has been acceptable in many societies in human history. Killing innocents for no reason was never seen as an acceptable or moral practise in any society.

While I understand your perspective, the argument you are presenting is actually not that strong. For example, Quran and other holy books say killing innocent people, stealing etc is wrong and prohibited, but we see many people do this and some very much enjoy doing such things. So should we say it's right and let people do it?

The counter argument you are gonna present is that homosexuals are not hurting anyone, but killing and stealing does. Well if you look at the bigger picture, there are many negative effects of this.

Liberal 000

Besides destruction, such level of deviations from nature draws Al-Sahat nearer.
Take any sphere of life, Whenever humans go against the laws of nature, there is only one result....... DESTRUCTION.

Katlo Gharatgari , Nafrat , Rapes , Dhadli , Jhoot , Munafiqat , corruption , Dakeeti , malawat, wife beating , Khud Khush bombaron, bachabazi , Londibazi , slavery se Doomsday nahi ata per same sex marriage se Doomsday ahjata hai?

For your kind information , homosexuality is a part of nature exists in all animals and all types of human breeds too. Homosexuality ka koi ellaj nahi an koi culture homosexuality ko khatam ker saka na ker saky ga kun ky it is part of nature

Remember homos always born to straight couples

Note: Homosexuality was first decriminalized by Muslim OTTOMAN Khalafat ... wohi khalafat jisky jany ka sooog ajj bhi sab Molvi manaty hain

Last edited:

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
If observation of reality is different from what is written in the book then the book is in contradiction.

So you have run out of substance. In the last few posts u r repeatedly harping the same tune, Observation, reality... Blah blah

You were unable to provide any evidence that their is a single contradiction in the Holy Quran and u will never be able to do so. For centuries many have tried but miserably failed.

But I will provide u evidence regarding ur Observation and reality.

For centuries,

Observation told us that Moon has it's own light and that's the reality. Which later got busted.

Observation told us that Earth is Flat, and was considered reality, which later got busted.

Observation told that Sun and Earth are Stationary and was considered reailty which later got busted.

I can quote u many many examples. The above examples prove that everything that comes in our observation is not a reality.

Anyway, I was expecting something of substance from you but u don't have any convincing argument which in observation and reality disappointed me. I will leave it here and suggest you.

Kid, go fly a kite.

Get urself out of your false ego so that u may get Hidayat.

Vitamin_C

I have to repeat myself because you are avoiding my question.

But the funny part is Quran claimed all those things that moon has noor just like Allah, which means it’s own light.
Surah Qahf implies that the earth is flat and his is confirmed by Sahih Hadith
Quran says that the sun revolves around the Earth (Surah Qahf)

But after science debunked this, they changed the tafsirs of the Quran. If you don’t believe me compare the old tafsirs with the new ones after these discoveries were made.

For centuries,

Observation told us that Moon has it's own light and that's the reality. Which later got busted.

Observation told us that Earth is Flat, and was considered reality, which later got busted.

Observation told that Sun and Earth are Stationary and was considered reailty which later got busted.

I can quote u many many examples. The above examples prove that everything that comes in our observation is not a reality.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
In Pakistan shops are full of Fake products, fake medicines, people bribe for jobs, black money is more than documented money, nepotism is a normal routine, sifarish culture is a norm, avoiding taxes is a norm , police will defend the elite, justice system is weak.. and yet we cry that doomsday is coming to taiwan.
This is exactly why Muslim countries are suffering. Their priorities are wrong. They are more concerned with personal lives and bedroom issues than all these issues.
Despite all these ills but it still can't be justified that same sex-marriage should be legalized. Nature has its own way of punishment and is already doing to Muslims for what they are doing to themselves and to others.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Hidayat means following the teachings of Quran. Common sense means using sound judgement. If you study the reality of the world around you and it shows you that the Quran is wrong... which one will you follow? Common sense or Hidayat?
You seemed to be a non-Muslim. there is nothing wrong in Quran but it is our limitation we don't understand those things. You go with your common sense and marry with either with your brother or even father to enjoy new disease of 21 st century.

Vitamin_C

Im Muslim culturally and born in Sunni Muslim family.

Disease doesnt just come from marrying brother or sister but also comes from marrying first cousin which Islam permits. Look at the rates of Mental Disability among Pakistanis.

If you follow common sense then you will not marry your relatives because you know the realistic impact of that. But if you blindly follow religion and believe that everything in the book is true and marry your cousin then the consequences are more dire.

I studied Quran, Bible, Old testament for many years since I learned how to walk and read. After this study I came to the conclusion that the author(s) of these books were ignorant, vengeful, barbaric, egoistic, savage, immoral and posses a very limited understanding of the universe and the nature of reality around us. Most of them were probably on some type of psychedelics like magic mushrooms. Some of them such as the writer of the Old Testament was probably also gay. There is a whole generation of young men in Pakistan who believe that these books are literally true and or divine. The result of this type of antiscientific and superstitious think is infront of us.

You seemed to be a non-Muslim. there is nothing wrong in Quran but it is our limitation we don't understand those things. You go with your common sense and marry with either with your brother or even father to enjoy new disease of 21 st century.