Should DG-ISI Gen Pasha Resign?

Should DG-ISI Gen Pasha Resign?

• Total voters

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is first time in the history of Pakistan that the Pak Military has given a chance to the civilian (elected) representatives to take charge of the country in general and the foreign policy making process in particluar. The civilians should now come up, meet the required standards and prove their worth (if they have any left) and take control of this country's reigns. So instead of asking the Generals to resign we should acknowledge the integrity displayed by them and at the same time start behaving like a responsible Nation, so that we can build the Pakistan Mr Jinnah once dreamed of.

Totaly agreed.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a mantay sick nation(?) he did not resign he just said in a formal way but he or any one in Pakistan will never resign ,its imposible, we all are BEGARAT QAUM, this ******* should had resigned in practicaly not in words, yet we are not tired of ALFAZON KI JUGALI se ? to hell with all fukistanies.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
does it makes any weightage that we claim that he resigns from his post things are being settled beyond our imaginations as we are also unaware of many truths so we cannot judge or comment on such issues blindly let this matter be decided by the commanders to decide his fate

Not only resigns but be kicked in the rear for a . . . . . . . .
Hmm..that's so gracious of you...

Please make use of that tiny brain of yours and try to understand that it is because of the 'resistance' that Gen Kiyani and Gen Pasha has shown the US against their hopes, that this entire blame-game and maligning of the military has started. So, it would be wise if we dont play on the tunes of our Western Masters and stand up at our own. And it is the military alone that can help us do this, so the best thing would be to atleast respect it for their sacrifices.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
these rascals are greedy of power and monwy,they think themselves a GOD, only death can teach them lession like all Firauns.no ne will begin a new AADAT in Pakistan.

Scorpion

Banned
Hmm..that's so gracious of you...

Please make use of that tiny brain of yours and try to understand that it is because of the 'resistance' that Gen Kiyani and Gen Pasha has shown the US against their hopes, that this entire blame-game and maligning of the military has started. So, it would be wise if we dont play on the tunes of our Western Masters and stand up at our own. And it is the military alone that can help us do this, so the best thing would be to atleast respect it for their sacrifices.

I think you ve deposited your so much big brain into some military kote . . . . Kindly have it issued back . . . .

What resistance dear . . . Of towing the American policies since the exit of Musharraf . . . . Getting their terms extended . . . . Handing them Raymond Davis . . . . And finally allowing them a two way trip to Abbottabad . . . . Grow up baby as your sentences are build on hollow foundations . . . . . Just two days back this Kiyani's mercenry army have launched another operation in Kurram . . . . Now you want me to respect these killers of our own people . . . . .

Ahmed Faraz rightly said against them . . . . Qatiloo, Tum sipahi nahi . . . . .

I think you ve deposited your so much big brain into some military kote . . . . Kindly have it issued back . . . .
^^ It seems as if you have experience this first hand and that's why you assume that it would be a similar case when you talk to me.

What resistance dear . . . Of towing the American policies since the exit of Musharraf
Towing the US policies..??

WTF have you beloved govts been doing since the inception of Pakistan? Can you names a single politician of ours who have resisted the American demands?

But wait..I think you are one of them who still believe in myths like 1 Pakistani soldier equalling 10 Hindoos etc.. I'll talk with you when you let me know how exactly we the Pakistanis and its rulers can precisely resist the American pressure?

May be you need a crash course as regards to a military and political engagement between Pakistan and America, as I can only see that you are quite naive in this subject.

Stop buying, listening and eating American first and then may be you can gather enough credibility to tell us that we are 'towing an American line'. When was the last time you had a McMeal?

. . . . Getting their terms extended
The Government of Pakistan extended the COAS' tenure. If you civilians were good enough and had any worth at all, your beloved politicians who were elected by YOUR votes could have shown some BALLS and said NO to the American demand of extending COAS's tenure, but guess what, you guys were as miserable as you always have been!

And if you want to actually know if the Army is towing the American line, read this:
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/06/18/153787.html (and now show some respect by going through the article before you start yapping again)

. . . . Handing them Raymond Davis

It's funny that the same heroes and champions of free judiciary now feel kicked in balls when their beloved Phree Judiciary decided to let go of R.Davis. It only shows your lack of knowledge and blind hatred for the Armed Forces of if you think it was not the Judiciary that handled the case on merit (merit because Islam allows Diyyat) basing on which the guy was released.
. . . . And finally allowing them a two way trip to Abbottabad . . . .
Yes, Abbotabad was something we should all be ashamed of, above all it should be the military (by the way if you knew anything about military you would know that the primary responsibility of Air Defence rests with PAF, NOT the Army!!) that should be ashamed. And for the first time in the history of Pakistan our generals were actually ashamed and accepted their follies infront of the entire Nation.

So why complain now? The much wanted desire of a submissive military is almost nearing in Pakistan, why you guys cant digest it? Ziada izzat mil rahi hai aap logon ko shayed..??

Grow up baby as your sentences are build on hollow foundations . . . . .
Look who is talking [hilar]\

Just two days back this Kiyani's mercenry army have launched another operation in Kurram . . . .
Heck yeah!!

Our military will crush them as it did in the past in Swat and other Agencies.

Now you want me to respect these killers of our own people . . . . .

OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!

OWN PEOPLE..??
Really?

If OBL, Baitullah Mehsud, Mullah Omer, Maulna Fazalluah and the thousands of terrorists and suicide bombers who have killed more than 35000 innocent and unarmed Pakistanis and more than 5000 uniformed Pakistanis, then I think you too deserve to be treated like them!

Admins and Mods, please, do you guys allow terrorist supporters and apologists on this forum?
If yes, then I think I am at a wrong place, because I came here to discuss Pakistan, not argue with terrorists.

Ahmed Faraz rightly said against them . . . . Qatiloo, Tum sipahi nahi . . . . .
The sipahis have been saving your arse since the rise of dawn, but why would you know it, as you get your coffee and bread inside you stinking couch, and like every other e-warrior, you too think of yourself as a macho man behind the confines of your Keyboard. I wish you had seen those raptured bodies that lie on the roads after a blast.

Scorpion

Banned
^^ It seems as if you have experience this first hand and that's why you assume that it would be a similar case when you talk to me.

Towing the US policies..??

WTF have you beloved govts been doing since the inception of Pakistan? Can you names a single politician of ours who have resisted the American demands?

But wait..I think you are one of them who still believe in myths like 1 Pakistani soldier equalling 10 Hindoos etc.. I'll talk with you when you let me know how exactly we the Pakistanis and its rulers can precisely resist the American pressure?

May be you need a crash course as regards to a military and political engagement between Pakistan and America, as I can only see that you are quite naive in this subject.

Stop buying, listening and eating American first and then may be you can gather enough credibility to tell us that we are 'towing an American line'. When was the last time you had a McMeal?

The Government of Pakistan extended the COAS' tenure. If you civilians were good enough and had any worth at all, your beloved politicians who were elected by YOUR votes could have shown some BALLS and said NO to the American demand of extending COAS's tenure, but guess what, you guys were as miserable as you always have been!

And if you want to actually know if the Army is towing the American line, read this:
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/06/18/153787.html (and now show some respect by going through the article before you start yapping again)

It's funny that the same heroes and champions of free judiciary now feel kicked in balls when their beloved Phree Judiciary decided to let go of R.Davis. It only shows your lack of knowledge and blind hatred for the Armed Forces of if you think it was not the Judiciary that handled the case on merit (merit because Islam allows Diyyat) basing on which the guy was released.

Yes, Abbotabad was something we should all be ashamed of, above all it should be the military (by the way if you knew anything about military you would know that the primary responsibility of Air Defence rests with PAF, NOT the Army!!) that should be ashamed. And for the first time in the history of Pakistan our generals were actually ashamed and accepted their follies infront of the entire Nation.

So why complain now? The much wanted desire of a submissive military is almost nearing in Pakistan, why you guys cant digest it? Ziada izzat mil rahi hai aap logon ko shayed..??

Look who is talking [hilar]\

Heck yeah!!

OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!

OWN PEOPLE..??
Really?

If OBL, Baitullah Mehsud, Mullah Omer, Maulna Fazalluah and the thousands of terrorists and suicide bombers who have killed more than 35000 innocent and unarmed Pakistanis and more than 5000 uniformed Pakistanis, then I think you too deserve to be treated like them!

Admins and Mods, please, do you guys allow terrorist supporters and apologists on this forum?
If yes, then I think I am at a wrong place, because I came here to discuss Pakistan, not argue with terrorists.

The sipahis have been saving your arse since the rise of dawn, but why would you know it, as you get your coffee and bread inside you stinking couch, and like every other e-warrior, you too think of yourself as a macho man behind the confines of your Keyboard. I wish you had seen those raptured bodies that lie on the roads after a blast.

Ok Dear ,

You want War . . . . No Problem I am ready for it . . . .

In the First Part you your self proved that the Military and civilian Governments are towing the American lines . . . That is what I am Against and that is what I criticized . . . . And I know the history of this successive treason even before the 1954 Military Aid Package from USA which our Govt. accepted . . . . My point proven of towing American lines . . . .

Although I dont talk about my personal but since you bought this point therefore just listen that I ve been boycotting every American product since the day USA attacked Afghanistan . . . . Almost eleven years dear . . . .

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
. . . . Getting their terms extended

http://english.alarabiya.net/article...18/153787.html (and now show some respect by going through the article before you start yapping again)

And again you proved my point through your own words . . . . . First I dont believe in this current democracy and I was among those who boycotted this elections as I regarded it as the extension of Military Policies . . . . This Zardari and other scoundrels , all are the result of the backing by even bigger scoundrels from GHQ . . . . Therefore again my point proven . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
. . . . Handing them Raymond Davis

Dear do you think every one a fool to believe such bullshit . . . . Did you just forget the meetings of Pasha with the Americans in Bahrain . . . . And you did nt know a S h i t about any thing and you are talking about diyyat . . . . The wife of a dead Pakistani committed suicide but never forgave Reymond . . . . She was the actual Next of Kin as per the Pakistani Law . . . . Your love for Americans have made you blind . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
. . . . And finally allowing them a two way trip to Abbottabad . . . .

Again you through your own words accepted my hate for the military . . . . Dear our whole military was responsible for this greatest humiliation after 1971 . . . . What was required was resignation and kick in rears . . . . But what we saw was a drama to fool every one . . . . Ya fauj hai jo izzat ka qabil nahi . . . If our intelligence cant protect OBL in their custody than there was no need to put him in custody . . . . They should have dumped him in Afghanistan . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Just two days back this Kiyani's mercenry army have launched another operation in Kurram . . . .
Heck yeah!!

Your military is trying to crush them from the last ten years but cant . . . . This is your worth . . . . If your military is so brave why not launch operation in North Waziristan . . . Frightened of the reaction . . . . . Your Military has failed due to the reason of towing american lines

Scorpion

Banned
Now you want me to respect these killers of our own people . . . . .
OWN PEOPLE!!!!!!

OWN PEOPLE..??
Really?

Admins and Mods, please, do you guys allow terrorist supporters and apologists on this forum? If yes, then I think I am at a wrong place, because I came here to discuss Pakistan, not argue with terrorists.

Now you started crying baby . . . . And asking the Admin to help you . . . . . A crying Munafiq calling the others as terrorist . . . . .

In your hatred for Taliban you included the name of Mullah Omer also . . . . You are a bloody Munafiq supporter of USA and an illegal product of the Musharraf's era of enlightened moderation . . . . I condemn every type of killing sice Munafiqs like you joined this War for Terror . . . . . Where as you forget those who were mercilessly killed in Drone Strikes and Military Operations . . . . That is the proofs of yours hanging with the balls of USA . . . . . You are only here on this thread to show your Munafiqat . . . . American Terrorist . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

And remember as I am a MAN and can defend my self than a She Male (my appologies in advance to all shemales as you people have more guts than this Danda Service with the Danda in his . . . . . ) like you who requires other 's services to save your ARSE . . . . .

And thanks as you ll going to remember me for a long time . . . . . Munafiq

And remember as I am a MAN and can defend my self than a She Male (my appologies in advance to all shemales as you people have more guts than this Danda Service with the Danda in his . . . . . ) like you who requires other 's services to save your ARSE . . . . .

And thanks as you ll going to remember me for a long time . . . . . Munafiq
First, learn how to quote a frigging post damn it!! Your shyt is flying all over the page.

Anyway, be assured that you dont worth to be remembered for a second, what to talk of remembering you for a log time
:lol:

I'll be quick in my response as you dont deserve any, but as you have shown your true worth, so I think I should reply to some of your yaps. So here goes;

One, on one hand you say that the Pak military is towing an american line, but at the same time you ask the military to go in N,Waziristan? WTF? Munafiqat? It's you who is a munafiq in real terms. Dont you know that the Americans are demanding an action in N.Waziristan since long now and if we go inside N.Wazirstan then we automatically would be towing the american line, which ofoucse you are quite opposed to? So now what? Eating your own turd, may be? First decide what exactly do you want? Is it that you dont want to support the yanks or is it that you want to follow them? Because if we fight these terrorist, then indeed we are doing what the americans want us to do. So grow up, it's never too late.

As for your R.Davis case, well, I am more concerned about the ENTIRE family of the other guy who was killed and his numerous relations took away alot of money and fled. That's the worth of us Pakistanis, had they been so upright they would NOT have taken the diyyat. With Media on their side, their rights would have been projected and the cover story would have failed. But no, they accept it and are now living happily ever after. So in short, dont blame the military for your own shortcomings as you guys just cant resist monies!!

The meeting in Behrain was preplanned and was already on schedule well before the R.Davis episode took place. I know that you dont know this because you are a numbskull. You were just busy finding reasons to hate the same military that saved you arse from so many things but you never bothered to check the facts that the meeting was indeed already in pipeline and had nothing to do with R.Davis. Or else, Gen Kayani must be a magician to know that R.Davis would kill two Pakistanis and then he had to bail him.

It was your beloved judiciary that let R.Davis go, why did not your beloved CJP took a suo moto notice of this case? He likes to poke his nose in every shyt but he forgot to do the same in such an important case?

You dont like the military.

You dont like the govt.

You dont like the Pakistani system of governance.

You dont like the way we Pakistanis deal with situations.

But you sure do like the terrorists....!

Now what does this tell us?

That you are a terrorist sympathizer and an apologist, nothing else, and therefore I once again ask the Mods to see if they allow terrorists on this forum.

As for the 10 years for war, buddy I am surprised that you dont even know that we actually started fighting these terrorists AFTER that Girl was flocked in Swat, so there have never been 10 years. It's just the infringement your imagination with is corrupt.

We have gained more, much more in almost 3 years than what the group of more than 40 Nations (ISAF/NATO) have failed to achieve in more than 10 years in Afghanistan. But you wont know that, why? Because you yourself is a loser, who is filled with munafiqat!

Khatay Pakistani ho..or thooktay b usi per he ho!!

Shame on you!!

Last edited:
And by the way, did you even bother to read the article link that I had posted??

It would have tell you why the yanks are now against Gen Kayani and Gen Pasha who were once their most liked personalities in Pakistan. It is because they have started showing the Americans a gulla!

But you dont know this? Ofcourse, you dont know this because you are still deep inside that shythole where your comprehending abilities are stained with filth.

Scorpion

Banned
And by the way, did you even bother to read the article link that I had posted??

It would have tell you why the yanks are now against Gen Kayani and Gen Pasha who were once their most liked personalities in Pakistan. It is because they have started showing the Americans a gulla!

But you dont know this? Ofcourse, you dont know this because you are still deep inside that shythole where your comprehending abilities are stained with filth.

Now you cried the second time again requesting the Admin to come for your rescue . . . . You are a shame less and worth less bugger . . . . You were irritated by my style of post . . . thanks as I ll do it again to make you cry little baby . . . .

Now in hatred for my post you forget the context in which I was commenting on North Waziristan Operation . . . . Fro where you assumed that I am for the operation . . . . Pakistan Army may have launched the operation under American Pressure and they even wanted to . . . . But than they are afraid of the reaction and for loosing their last Trump card that is the Haqqani Group for negotiation in Afghanistan . . . . .

Again through your own words you tell your worth and that is a few Dollars . . . I dont care about the relatives of the murdered Pakistanis who took Dollars but dont justify it using the word Diyyat which you did in your previous post . . . .

Now you grow up . . . . Am I fool to believe that for the Exit of Reymond Davis only the court was involved . . . . Our Government, Military, Agencies and Political Parties and even Journalist were involved in that Affair and I hate them All . . . . Stupid man what was discussed in the Bahrain Meeting is the matter . . . . They may have planned it a Hundred years back but still the faith of Reymond Davis and hundred of other CIA agents was decided in that meeting . . . . Now we may boast that we use this incident to kick CIA out than why they were here at the first place . . . Because of Munafiqs like you are . . . . .

Pakistan Army entered Tribal Areas in September 2002 . . . . Why your clock is stick to Swat . . . . Or this mention will put forward the list of Humiliations for this Mercenary Army . . . .

And I am Faithful to Pakistan . . . . Not to Munafiqs like you and your Mercenary Army and Puppet Government . . . . . Terrorist under the USA's Umbrella

And you are already a shameless . . .

Now you cried the second time again requesting the Admin to come for your rescue
My concern is not the Admins or the Mods, but the other 15K plus members of this forum who would see that what a rascal you are when you support the same terrorists who have killed 40000 Pakistanis without a cause.
. . . . You are a shame less and worth less bugger . . . . You were irritated by my style of post . . . thanks as I ll do it again to make you cry little baby . . . .
^^ Irritated...:lol:

Buddy I have just started enjoying your rants. It is always good to see a terrorist sympathizer supporting their cause that too without getting paid.

And as for your style? WTF!

You think have a style? After 500 post on this forum you dont even know how to quote a bloody post and you tell me that you have a style..what a frigging joke!

Now in hatred for my post you forget the context in which I was commenting on North Waziristan Operation . . . . Fro where you assumed that I am for the operation . . . .

Oh yeah..I forgot that I am talking to a anti-Pakistan thug who dont like a thing this Pakistan have provided him, but instead love to vouch for the terrorists who have brought this country to its knees!

Pakistan Army may have launched the operation under American Pressure and they even wanted to . . . . But than they are afraid of the reaction and for loosing their last Trump card that is the Haqqani Group for negotiation in Afghanistan . . . . .
Pakistan will launch operation in N.Waziristan if it suite it. I know you feel happy when innocents are killed in a suicide attack, but then we know that we have to fight out this menace by one way or the other, because for us the Pakistani Blood is the most precious thing, but for you, the terrorists (whom you have called as your OWN PEOPLE) are more respectful and favoured.

Again through your own words you tell your worth and that is a few Dollars . . . I dont care about the relatives of the murdered Pakistanis who took Dollars but dont justify it using the word Diyyat which you did in your previous post . . . .
See, as I have pointed out earlier that you dont have any love for Pakistanis, or else you would not have shown your hatred towards them when they took Diyyat and let go of the culprit.

Now my question is, if you are so pained by the release of R.Davis, why the **** did yoy not go and petitioned in the Supreme Court? Even now as a Pakistan Citien (still Iam not sure if you are one) you can always go and ask the Courts to reopen the case. So what are you waiting for? Where is your Ghairat now? Go, hurry up and get hold the R.Davis dude one more time! After all, our judiciary is almost omnipotent now.

Now you grow up . . . . Am I fool to believe that for the Exit of Reymond Davis only the court was involved . . . . Our Government, Military, Agencies and Political Parties and even Journalist were involved in that Affair and I hate them All . . . .

Haha..

I have already said before that you hate everything that has a prefix or suffice of Pakistan(i). So now you also hate the political parties and jurnalists! Great, what else is left..hmm...lemme see...yes..the common Pakistani..but wait..you also hate him, because if you hadnt, you wont support the thugs who have killed so many of them!

Stupid man what was discussed in the Bahrain Meeting is the matter . . . . They may have planned it a Hundred years back
Hundred years back?

Now what? You also became a prophecy teller :lol:

Grow up Kid!!

but still the faith of Reymond Davis and hundred of other CIA agents was decided in that meeting . . . . Now we may boast that we use this incident to kick CIA out than why they were here at the first place . . . Because of Munafiqs like you are . . . . .
They were here in the first place because they were issued visas by your beloved politicians/ambassodar (H.Haqani), go bark at them!

Pakistan Army entered Tribal Areas in September 2002 . . . . Why your clock is stick to Swat . . . . Or this mention will put forward the list of Humiliations for this Mercenary Army . . . .
Pakistan went into the tribal areas after the incident of Swat.

That was the first deliberate operation carried out by the military. Before that, it was there just to fool people like you, and I think it worked well.

Let's be clear. What exactly are you for? Military operations or should you want that we should hand over Pakistan to the Talibans and the terrorists in a plate?

And I am Faithful to Pakistan . . . .
Yeah, we all can see that.

With no respect for the countless casualities and the countless sacrifices Pakistanis have given and with no pain for those who were killed by guys like R.Davis and with outright support for the terrorists who have destroyed Pakistan, you sure are faithful to Pakistan! Good going, boy!

Not to Munafiqs like you and your Mercenary Army and Puppet Government . . . . . Terrorist under the USA's Umbrella

And you are already a shameless . . .
Oh now I know..you are a one big fan of Zoin Hamid, right?

I mean the guy is good and I respect him, but at times he goes overboard.

I know you are one of those kids who are [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]as happy as a pig in shyt when someone talks of Pakistan taking on the US, India and Israel all at once, but forget that Pakistan cant even get its power shortage made up that too in the 21th century!!

Like I said, grow up kid...the world does not revolve around fan-boys and superheroes who think that by waging an e-war and by becoming a cyber-warrior would get Pakistan out of this mess.

So leave your stinking couch, smell some coffee and come back again so that may be we can talk some sense on this forum, or else, you will end up
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]puffing like a broken carthorse, moron!![/FONT]