Shoukat Khanam Cancer Hospital - No charges for deserving patients? Please share your experience?

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)
94f54a8963239602bb054ce3968b3f71.jpg

Any body,

Who can personally visited SKCH to and observed that the cure is free for deserving people.
This is just for information.

Thanks,
ZIA

Last edited by a moderator:

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: SKCH Shoukat Khanam Cancer Hospital....No charges for deserving patients?

You must visit by yourself to know for yourself. But the fact is SKMCH treats about 70% poor patients free of cost and even the doctors and nurses don't know the difference between free and paying patients. Because all are given same care and treatment.

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks,
for replying.
And thats really nice that doctor does not know who is free and who is paying.
Actually one of member of the forum once wrote on some thread that he had worked in That hospital.

Last edited:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

I worked at SKMCH and i am proud of that. I cant find that standard here in Britain, even in well know big hospitals(even though i am working in a well known hospital). SKMCH really does what it claims. If you tell them that you are poor, they will investigate it (quickly) and treat you free (they only accept the cases which are treatable. they wont accept which are not treatable e.g advanced stage because it is just waste of time and money and too much pain to patient). But if you tell them you are a landlord...they will take your skin off ( i like that). wealthy people have pay up to 30,000 per bed/day (ICU rate) or up to15-20/day ordinary ward.

sameer317

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i have experience of SKCH they have one of the diagnostic and decision maker office on the right hand when you enter in the hospital and they decide are they allow you to give treatment or not in the hospital actually if they refuse you you can not use SKCH it was very bad experienced because it was very very bad time on me my sister have a kind of cancer even still now and SKCH they refuse to treat her when we go government hospital they said she have blade cancer but SKCH said she is not they take many time boon morow test this test is very pain full test she was near to die ALLAH give her more life she is now little fine and getting treatment from Anmol cancer hospital

Dont mind IK fan i like IK but every thing is not same as we think i visit in side of hospital there you see many poor Pathan but others are mostly look mamy dady family what dose it meen up to you if some one can go check with your self

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

Here is our family's personal experience:

My phupo who had a tumor went there and tried to get free admission, stating that we cant afford such an expensive treatment. They have a very organize way to figure out if the patient can afford it or not. Some how they pull out all your property details etc etc.

Any how at the end of the day, they refused her and rightly so. They gave her all the details and proved it, that she could afford it on her own. She just had to sell one of her properties.

She did not complain about all this and at the end she was very happy with such a professional service. Seriously, you have to go there to see this state of the art facility, you will have nothing but admiration for Imran

Kashif Naqvi

Yes its true That only deserving person can get the free facility. My father was ill & admitted there, next bed patient was a very poor man who cant afford his food too. By the grace of Allah he & my father recovered. There are no limits for high gentry & lower class only first class treatment for everyone. May God Bless IK for this.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

i have experience of SKCH they have one of the diagnostic and decision maker office on the right hand when you enter in the hospital and they decide are they allow you to give treatment or not in the hospital actually if they refuse you you can not use SKCH it was very bad experienced because it was very very bad time on me my sister have a kind of cancer even still now and SKCH they refuse to treat her when we go government hospital they said she have blade cancer but SKCH said she is not they take many time boon morow test this test is very pain full test she was near to die ALLAH give her more life she is now little fine and getting treatment from Anmol cancer hospital

Dont mind IK fan i like IK but every thing is not same as we think i visit in side of hospital there you see many poor Pathan but others are mostly look mamy dady family what dose it meen up to you if some one can go check with your self

I can understand your frustration but let me tell you, the Doctors who assess patients at walk in clinic are well trained and foreign qualified. If they rejected your patient there would be a reason. They only take cases which they know, is treatable.If disease is advanced and recovery is not possible, they will not take the case.It may appear harsh to people but they are not fools :)

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I worked at SKMCH and i am proud of that. I cant find that standard here in Britain, even in well know big hospitals(even though i am working in a well known hospital). SKMCH really does what it claims. If you tell them that you are poor, they will investigate it (quickly) and treat you free (they only accept the cases which are treatable. they wont accept which are not treatable e.g advanced stage because it is just waste of time and money and too much pain to patient). But if you tell them you are a landlord...they will take your skin off ( i like that). wealthy people have pay up to 30,000 per bed/day (ICU rate) or up to15-20/day ordinary ward.

SKCH is the best example of Imran`s future programmes.
IK wants to do the same after becoming PM that only rich people pay taxes and poor people get benefit from it.
When taxes will be collected from rich people then government will not need the indirect taxes on petrol and electricity.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
My sister's sisterin law got a free treatment and she is fully recovered. She is a widow and mother of three young kids. Shje is all praises for Shaoiukat Khanum, they traet you fairly and extend free treatment if you deserve.

InshaAllah, Imran and his team and all those who contribute are blessed people.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I can understand your frustration but let me tell you, the Doctors who assess patients at walk in clinic are well trained and foreign qualified. If they rejected your patient there would be a reason. They only take cases which they know, is treatable.If disease is advanced and recovery is not possible, they will not take the case.It may appear harsh to people but they are not fools :)

I agree with you, If the disease is advanced and recovery is not possible, they will not take the case.
SKCH is one the best Cancer Treatment Facility.