Shining India with Sangh Pariwar

T

terex

@indian guy
They are showing news from indian media!!They dont have courage to arrest hafeez saeed and let,lashkar agents!!
These days JUD is working along with imran khan :P :)

@paki members

Its indian judiciary which is trying them,indian law and secularism which doesnt differentiate between hindu or muslim criminals!!

mt_dilber

i think these groups dont even represent 1% of India and Pakistan is not different either. what would u say about Taliban??? most of Indian terrorist/extremist organisations are against a certaing groups/individuals but Terrorists in Pakistan are against the whole state, so i would consider them more dangerous. I am a Pakistani but i can not deny the facts and that is what my religion expects from me.

" indian law and secularism which doesnt differentiate between hindu or muslim criminals!! "

No, it sure doesnt. Except when needed, massacre 1000's Muslims in Gujrat, over 5000 Sikhs in Punjab, and over 10000 Christians in NE. Not to mention over 50000 killed, maimed, in Kashmir

yup yup long live Indian law and secularism (clap)

T

terex

" indian law and secularism which doesnt differentiate between hindu or muslim criminals!! "

No, it sure doesnt. Except when needed, massacre 1000's Muslims in Gujrat, over 5000 Sikhs in Punjab, and over 10000 Christians in NE. Not to mention over 50000 killed, maimed, in Kashmir

yup yup long live Indian law and secularism (clap)

1.some extremists sikhs were instigated,paid by pakistan...i dont need to prove it...It is well proven fact
we crushed them and you are paying for sins..
http://www.rediff.com/news/2004/jun/03inter.htm

2.Terrorism in north east also spread from pakistan support in early 1960..your isi is existing since 1948 used to doing such heinous crimes..
Aside from Kashmir, ISI was running training camps near the border of Bangladesh in late 1990s where India claims the ISI trains members of various separatist groups from the northeastern Indian states with supprot of khaleda jia government . .

Minority are running away from pakistan after death of governor ,minority ministers!!
Even minority muslims like ahmadis have settled down in india!i have met few of them in gurdaspur who finally got indian passport!!

I dont need to dig old news to prove any points...See today news!!

http://m.timesofindia.com/PDATOI/articleshow/8106697.cms

Govt allows 65 Pak nationals to stay for 3 more months
Apr 28, 2011, 01.03pm IST PTI

NEW DELHI: The Centre on Thursday agreed to allow 65 Pakistani nationals, who are lodged in Tihar Jail here for not having valid travel documents, to stay in the country for another three months.

Centre's counsel submitted before Justice Mukta Gupta of the Delhi High Court that the Ministry of Home Affairs has received a letter from United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) granting these Pakistanis refugee status.

Justice Gupta accepted the Centre's submission and fixed the matter for May 6 for further hearing.

Appearing for the Pakistanis, counsel Meenakshi Arora submitted that as per the UNHCR letter granting refugee status to these people, they are required to be released from the jail forthwith and the Government should take steps accordingly.

The counsel also submitted that UNHCR has given an assurance to look for another country where these people could be relocated.

The court was hearing a plea filed by Pakistani nationals Saifullah Bajwa and others seeking a directive to the government not to deport them but to hand them over to UNHCR which was considering their plea for refugee status.

The high court had earlier directed the Centre not to take any action against these Pakistanis till UNHCR takes a decision.

The Pakistani nationals belonging to Gowhar Shahi sect, banned by Pakistan government, have been under detention in Tihar Jail since April 23, 2007, after they staged a demonstration demanding asylum in India on the ground that their life was at risk in Pakistan.

Refusing to return to their homeland, they had during their protests burnt the Pakistani flag, their passports and visa papers. They were subsequently arrested for having no travel documents and staying in India illegally.

India govt should unilaterally allow all hindus,christians and minority muslims of pakistan to settle down in india!!
Why are we keeping 5 crore bangaladeshis muslims (Who raped,killed bangladeshi hindus family )in west bengal and assam(lets kick them out and give those lands to these deserving people !!

Its proved fact that no muslim country have tolerance to any minority
http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...robe-panel-judicial-commission-family-members

Minority women' gang raped in Bangladesh in 2001-02
IANS, Apr 26, 2011, 02.00pm IST
Tags:
Taslima Nasreen
DHAKA: A judicial commission has concluded that over 200 Hindu women were raped following the 2001 parliamentary election, forcing many terrorized families to flee the country.

The acts were allegedly committed by cadres of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) and its ally Jamaat-e-Islami who won the 2001 polls, the report said, citing the involvement of many top leaders and lawmakers of the alliance that is now in the opposition.

Veila Mast

Uncle , this is very old ... get something new.. something current ...We don't want to go in history .. we want to build our feature ..

Your comment has reminded me a programme where Mahesh Bhatt argues the same (Awaz with Kamran Shahid on Sama TV)

One of gentlemen replied:

"Batein Iss Liye Poorani Hain Kah Maslay Bhi Pooranay Hain, Jab Pooranay Maslay Hal Hoo Jain Gay To Poorani Batein Bhi Khatam Ho Jain Gi"

I hope you got it.

Veila Mast

@indian guy
They are showing news from indian media!!They dont have courage to arrest hafeez saeed and let,lashkar agents!!
These days JUD is working along with imran khan :P :)

@paki members

Its indian judiciary which is trying them,indian law and secularism which doesnt differentiate between hindu or muslim criminals!!

You didn't comment about role of Sangh Pariwar in Karkare assissination!

If you are so FAIR then at least you wouldn't have bothered to go such extent!

Veila Mast

1.some extremists sikhs were instigated,paid by pakistan...i dont need to prove it...It is well proven fact
we crushed them and you are paying for sins..
http://www.rediff.com/news/2004/jun/03inter.htm

2.Terrorism in north east also spread from pakistan support in early 1960..your isi is existing since 1948 used to doing such heinous crimes..

Minority are running away from pakistan after death of governor ,minority ministers!!
Even minority muslims like ahmadis have settled down in india!i have met few of them in gurdaspur who finally got indian passport!!

I dont need to dig old news to prove any points...See today news!!

http://m.timesofindia.com/PDATOI/articleshow/8106697.cms

Govt allows 65 Pak nationals to stay for 3 more months
Apr 28, 2011, 01.03pm IST PTI

NEW DELHI: The Centre on Thursday agreed to allow 65 Pakistani nationals, who are lodged in Tihar Jail here for not having valid travel documents, to stay in the country for another three months.

Centre's counsel submitted before Justice Mukta Gupta of the Delhi High Court that the Ministry of Home Affairs has received a letter from United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) granting these Pakistanis refugee status.

Justice Gupta accepted the Centre's submission and fixed the matter for May 6 for further hearing.

Appearing for the Pakistanis, counsel Meenakshi Arora submitted that as per the UNHCR letter granting refugee status to these people, they are required to be released from the jail forthwith and the Government should take steps accordingly.

The counsel also submitted that UNHCR has given an assurance to look for another country where these people could be relocated.

The court was hearing a plea filed by Pakistani nationals Saifullah Bajwa and others seeking a directive to the government not to deport them but to hand them over to UNHCR which was considering their plea for refugee status.

The high court had earlier directed the Centre not to take any action against these Pakistanis till UNHCR takes a decision.

The Pakistani nationals belonging to Gowhar Shahi sect, banned by Pakistan government, have been under detention in Tihar Jail since April 23, 2007, after they staged a demonstration demanding asylum in India on the ground that their life was at risk in Pakistan.

Refusing to return to their homeland, they had during their protests burnt the Pakistani flag, their passports and visa papers. They were subsequently arrested for having no travel documents and staying in India illegally.

India govt should unilaterally allow all hindus,christians and minority muslims of pakistan to settle down in india!!
Why are we keeping 5 crore bangaladeshis muslims (Who raped,killed bangladeshi hindus family )in west bengal and assam(lets kick them out and give those lands to these deserving people !!

Its proved fact that no muslim country have tolerance to any minority

Sir, I am sure your UNBIASED Rediff and Times of India may publish about this lady as well:

Have your say about it.

T

terex

Arun dhati roy is exception!!she is product of communist family !!we have few crazy intellectuals who talk a lot but no one listens to their craps!
Now a days even media has stopped giving prime time@@

its surprise that she has never spoke against minority in pakistan,freedom of people in china!!
And we dont expect much from some stooge whose brains are size of pea but they know how to wet their pussy with no effort!!
she is millionaire but living in lavish life she talks about mythological story siding with terrorists !!

Well india is no pakistan and we dont kill people who talk against our national interests,we just ignore them and rebuff them :)

so nothing for you to cheer about ...go and save your nation from intolerance in society,imran khan-taliban supporter ,jamait islamic party and jama ul dawa!!
i want pakistan to ruled by such fanatics with a womanizer sports person as prime ministers alleged of having 10 affairs and 10 illegitimate children who learnt islam after entering politics :)

T

terex

ghtyaaa comment .......tum log kabii nahi sudhroo gay 7000 years rule kiaa hai tum logoon koo jootoon key qabil ho

:lol!which history you read??
it was pakistan which was a hindus province part of india for 6000 years except last 1000 years once you all were forcibly converted to islam!!

Tum log kebal drones ke kabil ho :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z__kKWDkm5w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46t2hqHWLgc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GotgFLOvyec&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFTy3ACI8yc&feature=related

Mr.Terex I am agreed about all what you write...............................all problem start from Pakistan.................but after 14 Aug 1947.................or it was before Pakistan born also problem for Hindustan...........................may be between migration.............ISI plant all muslim kill which want migrate.........to Pakistan..........................or may be Gandhi was also a part of ISI plan......................same like bed boy and good boy...................why I mean I think same like you .............very other eye................or Golden eye........................is ko kehtain hain may khaoon HUP HUP dusra khaye THU THU..........:13::13:(yapping)(yapping)

dusroon ke zakhmo par hansne se pehle apne zakham pe marham ke check karo phir ilaaj karne me aasani hogi........kia samjhe..

T

terex

Mr.Terex I am agreed about all what you write...............................all problem start from Pakistan.................but after 14 Aug 1947.................or it was before Pakistan born also problem for Hindustan...........................may be between migration.............ISI plant all muslim kill which want migrate.........to Pakistan..........................or may be Gandhi was also a part of ISI plan......................same like bed boy and good boy...................why I mean I think same like you .............very other eye................or Golden eye........................is ko kehtain hain may khaoon HUP HUP dusra khaye THU THU..........:13::13:(yapping)(yapping)

2 nation theory has failed after bangladesh!!
Pakistan creation has polarized us a lot ,and last 4wars by pakistan enforced on us , along with covert support of your rogue agency is not hidden to world..

its not india but america which was ur friend,was close to banning isi in 1992/93 and finally is planning to blacklist in 2011!!
Creation of a nation on basis of religion will never be accepted by india!!

Gandhi was a scum who bent on pakistan demands!!

pakistan was demand of feudal landlords and opportunists jinnah!!
they achieved it by rioting and spreading anti hindu sentiments!!

Veila Mast

Arun dhati roy is exception!!she is product of communist family !!we have few crazy intellectuals who talk a lot but no one listens to their craps!
Now a days even media has stopped giving prime time@@

its surprise that she has never spoke against minority in pakistan,freedom of people in china!!
And we dont expect much from some stooge whose brains are size of pea but they know how to wet their pussy with no effort!!
she is millionaire but living in lavish life she talks about mythological story siding with terrorists !!

Well india is no pakistan and we dont kill people who talk against our national interests,we just ignore them and rebuff them :)

so nothing for you to cheer about ...go and save your nation from intolerance in society,imran khan-taliban supporter ,jamait islamic party and jama ul dawa!!
i want pakistan to ruled by such fanatics with a womanizer sports person as prime ministers alleged of having 10 affairs and 10 illegitimate children who learnt islam after entering politics :)

I am impressed Terex you didn't use same old tactics to blame ISI for supporting her.

Secondly, about your prime time: May I ask why following lady is not getting any attention as she is doing nothing but to support Indian Farmers:

Is your CORPORATE SPONSORED media is strong enough to pass by citizens of India?

You can't blame Vandana for playing in hands of COMMUNIST!

I recall a verse at this situation:

Tu Mera Nahi Banta To Na Ban, Apna To Ban!

You are suggesting me to save Pakistan but India is Shining With Monsanto!

Isn't it?

2 nation theory has failed after bangladesh!!
Pakistan creation has polarized us a lot ,and last 4wars by pakistan enforced on us , along with covert support of your rogue agency is not hidden to world..

its not india but america which was ur friend,was close to banning isi in 1992/93 and finally is planning to blacklist in 2011!!
Creation of a nation on basis of religion will never be accepted by india!!

Gandhi was a scum who bent on pakistan demands!!

pakistan was demand of feudal landlords and opportunists jinnah!!
they achieved it by rioting and spreading anti hindu sentiments!!

why you not accepte Pakistan......???? its a Lord sign for all world with in short time...................same like Quran revuliation in 23 years.................this is a not a big sign....for you..................according to human logic..........if colsed your eyes................reality its not change............then I invite you to on fact.......and you also write last time other post we look forward not in past.....thats mean you see in future.........how much Muslim and how much Hindu.............you see becouse you mean today muslim not on path ..........phir bhi Islam ki reality apne aap saabit ho rahi he.................its not miracle...........:alhamd:

one side you say we look forward but another side you hate our beloved Pakistan with old charged...........why..???
and so i understand you hate not beloved Pakistan actually you hate Islam .................or i claim not correct.....agar yahi Pakistan without relegion ke banta you accept them..............????

T

terex

I am impressed Terex you didn't use same old tactics to blame ISI for supporting her.

Secondly, about your prime time: May I ask why following lady is not getting any attention as she is doing nothing but to support Indian Farmers:

Is your CORPORATE SPONSORED media is strong enough to pass by citizens of India?

You can't blame Vandana for playing in hands of COMMUNIST!

I recall a verse at this situation:

Tu Mera Nahi Banta To Na Ban, Apna To Ban!

You are suggesting me to save Pakistan but India is Shining With Monsanto!

Isn't it?

who is denying that india doenst have problems...but if someone like arun dhati roy who support naxals :who justify killing innocent tribals,loot them,collect tax from them and deprive them of social development by bombing schools +>it is unacceptable to india!!

India and indians have faith in democracy and this time we are going to have a full proof bill :lok pal bill to check corruption in society and politics!!

And i know there is no problem with govt policy ,its just corruption which is the biggest threat to india !!

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...civil-services-civil-servants-monsoon-session

T

terex

why you not accepte Pakistan......???? its a Lord sign for all world with in short time...................same like Quran revuliation in 23 years.................this is a not a big sign....for you..................according to human logic..........if colsed your eyes................reality its not change............then I invite you to on fact.......and you also write last time other post we look forward not in past.....thats mean you see in future.........how much Muslim and how much Hindu.............you see becouse you mean today muslim not on path ..........phir bhi Islam ki reality apne aap saabit ho rahi he.................its not miracle...........:alhamd:

one side you say we look forward but another side you hate our beloved Pakistan with old charged...........why..???
and so i understand you hate not beloved Pakistan actually you hate Islam .................or i claim not correct.....agar yahi Pakistan without relegion ke banta you accept them..............????

pakistan is creation of a opportunity by a person who contributed 0 % in indian independence movement!
1.he drank alchohol, cigars,lived lavish life
2.even richer nehru wore simple clothes,went to jail for peaceful processing but
it was jinnah who was always on britain side!

3.he got the gift on plate!!
4.he formed a party not on basis of religion but to safegaurd feudal landlords of pakistan punjab!!

5.Go and read history!!

islam was a tool to instigate communal disharmony!!jinnah grand parents were hindus,so were your iqbal grand parents!!

Veila Mast

who is denying that india doenst have problems...but if someone like arun dhati roy who support naxals :who justify killing innocent tribals,loot them,collect tax from them and deprive them of social development by bombing schools +>it is unacceptable to india!!

India and indians have faith in democracy and this time we are going to have a full proof bill :lok pal bill to check corruption in society and politics!!

And i know there is no problem with govt policy ,its just corruption which is the biggest threat to india !!

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...civil-services-civil-servants-monsoon-session

You believe in Democracy?

Oh really Tere Ex?

Listen to first part:

Listen very CAREFULLY second part@1:56/2:54

So your leader proudly equalizes KIND of democracy in India and Pakistan!

Lol!

Shining Dynasty!

Opps!

Shining Democracy.