Sharam Tum Ko Maghar Nahain Aatei - by Dr. A Q Khan

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
06_04.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/06-13-2011/lahore/images/06_04.gif

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dr. Khan is a simple man, sometimes he says things in his simplicity which should not be said in Public. But his heart and mind is at right place.

As for Musharaf, Zardari, Rehman Malik and Co, they are the followers of Satan and Allah SWT curse on the people of Pakistan for their bad deeds.

Pakistanis need to wise up, it is now or never, Pakistan is in deep trouble due to these liars and thieves, they are in for their own benefits. Pakistanis have to stand up for themselves, just see how much debt and poverty has been increased by Zardari "Ali Baba" and his 40 thieves. When are Pakistanis going to wake up?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Dr. Khan is a simple man, sometimes he says things in his simplicity which should not be said in Public. But his heart and mind is at right place.

As for Musharaf, Zardari, Rehman Malik and Co, they are the followers of Satan and Allah SWT curse on the people of Pakistan for their bad deeds.

Pakistanis need to wise up, it is now or never, Pakistan is in deep trouble due to these liars and thieves, they are in for their own benefits. Pakistanis have to stand up for themselves, just see how much debt and poverty has been increased by Zardari "Ali Baba" and his 40 thieves. When are Pakistanis going to wake up?

I don't think he has said anything secrete. Wikileaks has disclosed everything. Everyone knows that this govt. is the govt. of Satans & imposed by big Satan (USA) on us. Zardari & Co. is not here but just to destroy Pakistan. Zardari & Co are worst than Musharaf in destruction of Pakistan

Last edited:

crankthskunk

I don't think he has said anything secrete. Wikileaks has disclose everything. Everyone knows that this govt. is the govt. of Satans & imposed by big Satan (USA) on us. Zardari & Co. is not here but just to destroy Pakistan. Zardari & Co are worst than Musharaf in destruction of Pakistan

I didn't mean in this article, I am with him all the way. But in the past he has said few things in anger which he should have not said. It is not what he said was incorrect, but Pakistan enemies always use such statements against Pakistan. He I am sure said it out of frustration he was facing after years of persecution by Musharaf and then by PPP crooks.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is a reason why Hillary Clinton says that they'll suport democracy and Zardari at any cost, people of US will realize our reason supporting this person, in the later years, when Pakistan will be starving and willing to do anything to cover their basic needs, why sent an occupation force, when this har**mzaada Zardari and Kayani are achieving all their targets, and doing considerable damage even an occupation foreign force can't do.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Waj ji wah Hmare Dr Sahib bht hi simple hain...Itne simple keh inki Lab se poliferation hui or yeh khamosh rhe or resist nhi kiya....Jab poori duniya k saamne maafi mangi tab bi koi resist nhi kiya....Ab inka ek contract jis mein inke sign hain woh bi ghalat hai....Swiss govt ne jo Dr K saathi parhke hain jo poliferation kr rhe the woh bi ghalat hai.....poori duniya pagal hai or zameer farosh hai lekin swae Dr sahib k.....Yeh kyun nhi likha inhon ne Adlia bi Zameer farosh hai...Dr qadeer ko azadi de kr poori duniya ne dekha keh kitna najayaz faida uthaya Dr ne....Ab chorh den inko take rahi sahi qaser bi poori ho jae.......Shukar kren Dr Sahib itne proof ke bawajood bi Quom inko hero kehti hai.......

There is a reason why Hillary Clinton says that they'll suport democracy and Zardari at any cost, people of US will realize our reason supporting this person, in the later years, when Pakistan will be starving and willing to do anything to cover their basic needs, why sent an occupation force, when this har**mzaada Zardari and Kayani are achieving all their targets, and doing considerable damage even an occupation foreign force can't do.

just leave kyani for the time being this is not the time to say anything to our forces plz don't give the chance to enemies to open their filthy mouth every thing u said ok i m agree with u bro. it is not just beghirat zardari i will say all the paleed in the parliament they are agents of kufar and they are happy to serve them

Waj ji wah Hmare Dr Sahib bht hi simple hain...Itne simple keh inki Lab se poliferation hui or yeh khamosh rhe or resist nhi kiya....Jab poori duniya k saamne maafi mangi tab bi koi resist nhi kiya....Ab inka ek contract jis mein inke sign hain woh bi ghalat hai....Swiss govt ne jo Dr K saathi parhke hain jo poliferation kr rhe the woh bi ghalat hai.....poori duniya pagal hai or zameer farosh hai lekin swae Dr sahib k.....Yeh kyun nhi likha inhon ne Adlia bi Zameer farosh hai...Dr qadeer ko azadi de kr poori duniya ne dekha keh kitna najayaz faida uthaya Dr ne....Ab chorh den inko take rahi sahi qaser bi poori ho jae.......Shukar kren Dr Sahib itne proof ke bawajood bi Quom inko hero kehti hai.......

mr u have to behave yourself doesn't look very nice to use this kind of language for mohsin e paksitan you and every paksitni was secure because of him who is agenda your keep carry on. plz plz this is not the time to accuse him or any body who is sincere to our home land i request if u can't courage them so do not discourage them. if u have concern some of my word i apologies to you. jazak allah

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
just leave kyani for the time being this is not the time to say anything to our forces plz don't give the chance to enemies to open their filthy mouth every thing u said ok i m agree with u bro. it is not just beghirat zardari i will say all the paleed in the parliament they are agents of kufar and they are happy to serve them

rakeem is right in saying that, this is the high time when all corrupt including generals must be punished and leave.
We can not be in fools paradise , dont forget 1971 when till last day generals reporting all ok and suddenly the people of pakistan wake up in shock that they have lost their half country.

Blind support to corrupt , results in destruction always.

We have to say the truth about armed forces as they are unleashed on their own people now and it can not be ignored.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
rakeem is right in saying that, this is the high time when all corrupt including generals must be punished and leave.
We can not be in fools paradise , dont forget 1971 when till last day generals reporting all ok and suddenly the people of pakistan wake up in shock that they have lost their half country.

Blind support to corrupt , results in destruction always.

We have to say the truth about armed forces as they are unleashed on their own people now and it can not be ignored.

Why opnly generals, what about the politicians and the feudals, who are also partly the reason why Army is doing what it is doing, because in sab corrupt dogs ki files hain unkay paas. Massive cleansing operation is needed to get rid of these termites, who all are one and equal.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why opnly generals, what about the politicians and the feudals, who are also partly the reason why Army is doing what it is doing, because in sab corrupt dogs ki files hain unkay paas. Massive cleansing operation is needed to get rid of these termites, who all are one and equal.

very correct...

but why waiting , why cant the process start.

I think all of us are waiting for a long time ...

isnt it bro.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
point to be noted ...

HUM NE KABHI NPT AND NSG PER SIGN NAHIN KIYE THY ...

it means daal me kuch kaala tha but because we havent sign thses treaties so HE was right to do PROLIFERATION ...

DR SAAB you are great .. im with you ....

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
point to be noted ...

HUM NE KABHI NPT AND NSG PER SIGN NAHIN KIYE THY ...

it means daal me kuch kaala tha but because we havent sign thses treaties so HE was right to do PROLIFERATION ...

DR SAAB you are great .. im with you ....

Dr. sahab is only a fall guy for the big fish that were involved in this, who were left scot-free just to protect that institution, I'm talking about shady characters like Mirza Aslam baig and the Pak army.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
a crap article by a characterless and equally crap man...

jo bhi apky BOSS ko bura kahy woh esa hi hoga ... ek baat btaun appko ...ISI k agent ki report hai k MUSH pakistan kabhi nahin aye ga .. ager meri yeh baat wrong prove hui then ill leave my ISI job...

rotey raho jammann aaleyaan nu

anyie1

we need to wake up and convince people to participate in the building of this country. every one should be honest and put his own interests apart from the national interests.