Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 2nd August 2011 - Dr Tahira Abdullah & Wasti(Former PMLN)

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 2nd August 2011

Thanks dr.shahid, in karachi PPP,MQM and ANP are getting each others throat but during the cross fire ,innocents are being killed. PPP sindh CM said that he will not call the army for operation so you got the idea whats going on and who are responsible-why army is watching like a spectator ? Nasir ullah Baber took the action in karachi and just in one week ,situation got under control.PPP and MQM wants the ANP out of karachi so they want their hold on it ,this is a very serious conspiracy and crises created by these parties.Let army and rangers do the clean up operation,dont involve the police because all the criminals are recruited in police who are also involved in target killings.PPP is the biggest suspect and doing this target killings.For God sake ,army take action to stop this blood bath in karachi-how long innocents will pay with their lives .Mostly, police and rangers are catching the ANP people but what about the PPP and MQM.PPP and MQM are fully armed upto their teeth but no one is caught,other mafia people are with these two parties. how much worse this nation have to go to realise, its about time to save the country.Rehman malik ,how stupid a person can be to say thing like that the killings in karachi ,70% are girl friend and wive's problems. I hope someone should take note of his statement,i smell something wrong with it.No one is coming forward to stop zardari and PM from their buthcer style govt?

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i havent watched this but this wasti is only called by shahid masood.. i remmebr in his previous shows he was shouting " ye sailaab ka revolution and ye and wo and sab tangey hongey and this and that"... kaddu hua kuch.. shahid masoood is a nasoooor...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
N -league has not a single intelligent person except Javeed Hashmi.

All r donkey , Musha hid Ullah is example.

This is an other sitting donkey. Have no sense except eating

amin87

Citizen
N -league has not a single intelligent person except Javeed Hashmi.All r donkey , Musha hid Ullah is example.This is an other sitting donkey. Have no sense except eating
Ya itnee Bari galat information de hay jis nay bhi is link ko upload Kia hay . He was never a part of pmln . Ya q league main tha for your kind information. N jitney decent politicians pmln main hain Shaid he kisi main hon. Ager hain to app btao then I will give u name with reference of decency .Mushahid Ullah ka meaning check kero Aur phir kisi ko donkey likho .

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
You r a big donkey, this sitting man Wasti is not of PMLn. In PTI including IK - all r donkeys. Thx God, u admitted in PMLn v have atleast one intelligent person Javed Hashmi. God bless u

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Ya itnee Bari galat information de hay jis nay bhi is link ko upload Kia hay . He was never a part of pmln . Ya q league main tha for your kind information. N jitney decent politicians pmln main hain Shaid he kisi main hon. Ager hain to app btao then I will give u name with reference of decency .Mushahid Ullah ka meaning check kero Aur phir kisi ko donkey likho .
He do not know the meaning of his name. گدھا کیا جانے گلقند کا بھاؤ

You r a big donkey, this sitting man Wasti is not of PMLn. In PTI including IK - all r donkeys. Thx God, u admitted in PMLn v have atleast one intelligent person Javed Hashmi. God bless u

I never know that supporters of Natho are donkey too.

Never mind , donkeys never know why they r called donkeys.

Q is also full of donkeys , look at ch. Shujat and all other , and they were part of Natho league.

They all r بھاڑے کے ٹٹو like MQM.

Servants of Generals.

Last edited:

murtaza79

Voter (50+ posts)
i havent watched this but this wasti is only called by shahid masood.. i remmebr in his previous shows he was shouting " ye sailaab ka revolution and ye and wo and sab tangey hongey and this and that"... kaddu hua kuch.. shahid masoood is a nasoooor...

munh acha na ho bat to ache kr lo

Yar aik aadmi aur bhi acha hay, Saad Rafique, I wish keh yeh donoo PTI mein aa jaein..............
Baqi tamam donkeys hain......................Cha much khotay hain.....................Nawaz ***** aseeeeeeeeeeeeellllll khota hay.......America k samnain hankta bhi hay..

amin87

Citizen
Again wohi zuban.. Yar Tum pti kay districts k presidents k naam bta do . I will accept. Werna nikaltay raho Galian .. Ya to hallmark hay pti supporters ka. Kion k frustration main insan Aur Kuch ker nahi sakta.. Allah hum sub ko hidayat day
I never know that supporters of Natho are donkey too.

Never mind , donkeys never know why they r called donkeys.

Q is also full of donkeys , look at ch. Shujat and all other , and they were part of Natho league.

They all r بھاڑے کے ٹٹو like MQM.

Servants of Generals.[/QUOTE]