Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 27th July 2011 - Special Interview with *Imran Khan*

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
yeh aap ko aanay hi nahi daine gaye.,,,answer is such a straight.TOU NA AAON. very nice honest and innocent and that refelects that waht IMRAN KHAN IS EXACTALLY.WE LOVE YOU IK.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
So Shahid Masood is a GHADAR or not............I am sure now he will not remain a capable ANCHOR as well...........lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......I feel sorry for my friends, who preferred to live in FOOL'S PARADISE or just keep wanted to run after "TRUCK KI BUTTI"............lolzzzzzzzzzz;););)
and the only rey of light according to you is Altaf bhai???.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahid Masood is only a crap now. He is Anarky special. He every question in his program is YEH KYA HAI. He wants his own views from his guests if anyone dont like his views he will run from that guest. His way of questions shows that he is working on anyones agenda. this channel was left so now he is here and after some time he will be gone also from this channel. Can he ask questions like this from anyother leader. They even dont want to answer his questions like this. IK is a brave man. Salute to IK and Inshallah he will win with majority.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan in Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 27th July 2011

there is a massive support for Imran, outside and inside the country, to be nuetral, my prediction is simple Imran's party will simply kill all others in coming elections, go to street and ask any ordinary Pakistani, he will tell u the truth about Nawazu, or Zardaru the corrupt groups of Pakistan, time is running out for them that's why Nawazu has already started his dirty propaganda "like always" against Imran, what a low level corrupt mafia this is, i hate them
drama baaz logoon ka paas kabhi jawab nahen hota like he does not have any answer. rather he would do hainki phainki as usual

asifksa

MPA (400+ posts)
NAPOLIAN said:
If you build an army of 100 Lions and their leader is dog, the lions will die like dogs,
But If u build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is Lion, all the dogs will fight like a Lion..!It’s time to save…. save Pakistan
Make a choice….choose Kaptaan
Vote for Change… vote Lion Khan

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
the crzy people don't have Idia they are asking silly things to Imran Khan Kaisa Hoga???
If Zardari Run Pak Govt Imran party will run batter then others
(nice Advisers is mulk main bhary paray hain)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
and the only rey of light according to you is Altaf bhai???.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] Let me have that ray seen again, where I did mentioned Altaf Bhai Ray of light as per your claim........thanks for making me laugh.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PkRevolution

Imran is authentique as always. Single politician with no corruption charges. He loves Pakistan and want to see developed Pakistan, He cares Pakistani poors and problems they are facing.

I don't know how people can vote against him.

Geo Imran Khan and Make Pakistan the strongest nation on the earth.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No one could answer better than IK on these issues.

Because Dr.Shahid is very tricky and experienced person.

We support that next elections should be fair and free and it could not be done under Zardari.

Zardari needs to be removed ...

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] Let me have that ray seen again, where I did mentioned Altaf Bhai Ray of light as per your claim........thanks for making me laugh.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well I am happy that at least I have made you laugh, but on the other hand your statements some times hurts the feelings of Imran's Die-hard fans like me.;)

Last edited:

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kese hoga ye sab..........

ijtamaee tor per sab Imran Khan ko vote de dein......tu kia mushkil he aisa hona.....sirf faisla tu kerna he....

ager vote dene me koi kabahat he tu phir.....

jeo......load sheding ke saath
jeo......be rozgari k sath
jeo......Zillat ke saath
jeo......murda zameer ke saath

Imran Khan ko kia farq pare ga......

face2faceuni

Citizen
Dr. sb I have watched your programme, but very sorry to say IK cant explain what he want and how it should be done. It shows he himself not clear. If some one is not clear how he can be the last hope for Pakistan. In your program at some point he also admit that the role of PMLN can change the game, in other words he admit PMLN is a popular party & Nawaz Sharif is a popular leader. One more thing through out your program mosooof cant ur answer of your simple questiuon "HOW"...this is the vision of PTI. Thank you Dr. Shahid Masood & all his follower should watch this programme and think. PMLN Zindabaaad...Nawaz Sharif Zindabaad

face2faceuni

Citizen
This is the really what he should do. Its in the best of him and Pakistan....BUt if he do so, what will happen of you....Last hopers???

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Questionable shakhs

who is not questionable - Ganju brothers??
Nawaz Sharif has been the biggest supporter of Zardari so as to play musical chairs. Still u follow him.....and question a guy who is honest...

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

very right question by shahid masod which IK cudnt asnwer.. "KAISEY HOGA YE?????????"

he has no clue of this question..."KAISEY HOGA ??????"

I agree with you but he mentioned he doesn't want to tell it....why don't u wait and see instead of believing he doesn't have a clue. He may be just covering up. What he is telling, is ideal, however what he is saying is ideal. Let's support the ideal things done, instead of getting into how. Let's make that happen, whatever it needs. BTW, ***** league can resign and automatically invite elections. Removing Zardari is not big issue. Yes, the next step is a problem and that should be thought out.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PML N is the only party who can save pakistan.
Imran ,musharraf,q league ,ppp all together on one plateform, and PML N on other side.
if people want to save paksitan then they should see and get united on PML N plateform,otherwise next govt would be even worst.
imran khan is being as a weapon against nawaz sharif and his bosses have given him this agenda to divide pmln vote bank so ppp,q league and bilawal can be next prime minister

adnan_younus

If thats the case then im fine; if he has some secret plan which he doesnt want to tell.... who wudnt agre with what he is saying that elections shud be fair n free etc etc... its the HOW part..

thats where i like musharraf as a leader because he always speaks practical stuff... says if people want him to win regardless of free and fair or not people will make him the prime minister... and if people are not with him he wil say good bye to politics then...

imran shud say; regardless elections are free or not; if people want me to win i will win.. and if there is dhandhlee.. there will be a long march against the elections and then we will see how many turn up....

I agree with you but he mentioned he doesn't want to tell it....why don't u wait and see instead of believing he doesn't have a clue. He may be just covering up. What he is telling, is ideal, however what he is saying is ideal. Let's support the ideal things done, instead of getting into how. Let's make that happen, whatever it needs. BTW, ***** league can resign and automatically invite elections. Removing Zardari is not big issue. Yes, the next step is a problem and that should be thought out.