Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 18th July 2011

Shahid Naama

Voter (50+ posts)

2d24a850f64711cb25cc56d5ae8156ec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Can't understand why Dr. Shahid Masood joined Express....this seems fishy.. I thought he has been a patriot for the past many years and joining express is a bit strange. Isn't Express TV a part of Express group which owns Express Tribune as well? If so, there is a big problem in this program coz that group has received heavy investment from Zionists...and is one tool for them to control the thinking of Pakistani nation. Please someone let me know if Express tribune is different from Express TV....i.e. not owned by same group.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excellent anaysis - especially the points on Egypt.

Yes Express Tribune is the same Group of Express as far as I know - and the funding bit is true too - but not sure to what extent - I dont think "they" have funded the whole station but rather bits and pieces....this is my opinion.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Can't understand why Dr. Shahid Masood joined Express....this seems fishy.. I thought he has been a patriot for the past many years and joining express is a bit strange. Isn't Express TV a part of Express group which owns Express Tribune as well? If so, there is a big problem in this program coz that group has received heavy investment from Zionists...and is one tool for them to control the thinking of Pakistani nation. Please someone let me know if Express tribune is different from Express TV....i.e. not owned by same group.

Strongly agree with your opinion. Express Tribune is the news paper of the same sold out Express News/TV group.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is the most intelligent person. Asset for Pak Media. educated, talented, innovative, creative, You are goood man