Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Did the 'Two Nation Theory' become irr

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

What you want me to say now?....I think you belong to the category where you believe that 9/11 was an inside job and osama was not killed in abbotabad......:)

what can I say, the possiblity of men in Cave hijacking planes from right under the nose of the biggest spy association (CIA) boggles the mind...:)..and I think you should stop stereotyping about my beliefs..this forum is to discuss ok siyasat not my beliefs :)

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Marvi Sirmind is abusing (gandi galian) on her Tweeter. '' I think your mother is not at home tonight; mujhae aap ki gaand marne ko dil karta hae kia karoan?''

5d2f3d6803c730c3a2fb0fc827d3629a.jpg

یہ کمنٹس محمد حسیب کے ہیں جس کو ماروی نے ویسے کے ویسے ہی ری ٹویٹ(یعنی واپس بھیج دیا ھے, اسی لیے پہلے آر-ٹی لکھا ہوا ھے) کر دیا ھے. نصرت جاوید کو بھی جو گالیاں دیتے ہیں وہ بھی یہی کام کرتا ھے. اور یہ محمد حسیب صاحب کے کمنٹس دیکھے ہیں کہ کیسے زید حامد، نادیہ جمیل، ماروی سرمد اور دوسری بہت سی خواتین کی ماں بہن ایک کر رہا ہے. مغلظات ایسی ہیں کہ میں یہاں پوسٹ بھی نہیں کر سکتا، جو دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں، وہ اسکے نیچے دیے گئے ٹوٹر اکاؤنٹ پر جا کر دیکھ سکتے ہیں

http://twitter.com/#!/haseeb2015

Last edited:

pksuper

I think Zaid Hamid is quiet right this time .....but that lal bindi is only crying to make pakistan secular.....haha:lol:

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Marvi Sirmed takes apart Zaid Hamid and his hypocrisy in Shahid Nama

Zaid Hamid is a right wing version of urban pseudo-liberal proxies such as Ejaz Haider, Cyril Almeida and Mosharaf Zaidi

Marvi boldly confronts Zaid Hamid and his double standards and lies on the genocide of the Baloch, Hazara, Turis and the mistreatment of Hindus in Pakistan on Shahid Nama (talk show by Dr. Shahid Masood, 25 August 2011, Express News TV).

Zaid Hamid brought with him print-outs of Marvi’s writings. His “evidence” that she is a RAW agent was her letter to editor in which she had written that the spy agency that attacked her house had given the reason that “I look and sound like enemy”.

Apparently, Zaid Hamid was too much pained to hear “Laal Topi waala maskhara” for him, a term coined by Nusrat Javeed.

Also, Zaid Hamid called Baloch activists as traitors and Indian agents. Those who call Marvi fake civil society may wish to watch what was her reply.

Perhaps more than Marvi who is already much respected for her political liberal stance, critical readers are watching opportunist urban “liberals” such as Ejaz Haider’s and Cyril Almeida’s lies on Balochistan and Tammy Haq and Mosharraf Zaidi’s convenient silence on the Baloch, Tooris and Hazara genocide by the ISI-TTP-SSP mafia).

Recently Cyril Almeida shamelessly justified notable Baloch scholar Professor Dashtiyari’s murder in his column on Balochistan by blaming him for his support to violent Baloch nationalist groups. This is what Mr. Almeida wrote:
When asked about the allegations that Dashtiyari had been killed by the intelligence agencies, a senior security official responded defiantly, “Who owned his death? BLA did. They put out statements eulogising him. Who was he close to? What were his politics?”

Multiple sources confirmed to Dawn that Dashtiyari, while never having taken up arms himself, was close to insurgent groups and at various times had exhorted violence against the state and other ethnicities living in Balochistan.

Similarly, Ejaz Haider recently wrote a post in Express Tribune By in which he tried to prove Iran and Hazaras as the main culprits who have provoked Lashkar-e-Jhangvi for violence against Shia Hazaras. According to Farrukhzad Ali:
Ejaz Haider absolved the Pakistani state, especially the ISI, of any culpability. By doing so, he insidiously aroused the sentiments of the common Pakistanis against the Shias of Quetta, and sedating their consciences with the allegations of treason and violence against the latter.

In Shahid Nama today, Marvi asked Zaid Hamid tough questions about his unconditional support to military and the ISI despite their failure several times.

Zaid was up to his usual tactics to defend army generals. He claimed that Pak Army committed no atrocities on Bengalis in 1971 and that everything currently happening in Balochistan and FATA was a handiwork of CIA and RAW.

Frustrated by Zaid Hamid’s failure to confront Marvi’s arguments, his followers have started a vicious campaign against her on googlegroups and various Pakistani websites.

Marvi Sirmed asked five questions on Twitter:
Q#1: If Zaid Hamid draws my attention to Kashmir, but I want justice for my Baloch brothers & sisters, is it crime?

Q#2: If my people are being killed under stupid security paradigm and I seek peace with India for South Asia’s prosperity, is it crime?

Q#3: If I question the rhetoric of “Roohaani asaas” and “nazariyaati asaas” to get more real and work for Pakistan’s progress, is it crime?

Q#4: If I say that an absurd two-nations theory is no more relevant to the ground realities of Pakistan, is it a crime?

Q#5: If I say Iqbal wrote a letter to Times denying that he did any idea of Pakistan (reference available). Is it my hatred for Iqbal?

The names that were erased by Dr. Shahid Masood: Mehr Bokhari, Nusrat Javeed, Imtiaz Alam and Hazara Shias (in the order of appearance)

While opportunist urban “liberals” who are known for their opportunism and selective morality are left with little choice but to appreciate what Marvi did to Zaid Hamid today which they could not imagine in their wildest dreams, it is high time that Ejaz Haiders and Cyril Almeidas must apologize to the Baloch nation and Hazara nation for the lies they have written to misrepresent their sufferings.

Similarly, the Ayesha Tammy Haqs and Mosharraf Zaidis need to reflect on their silence and/or token gestures at best on these issues. In their specific case, they are too beholden to compromised institutions (Chaudhary and his Supremes) and dishonest narratives (NATO in Afghanistan is responsible for extremism). Their support for such intellectually and morally bankrupt institutions and narratives actually places them on the wrong side of the issue of the genocide of the Baloch, Hazaras and Turis. Opportunists such as these would like to jump on the bandwagon blazed by Marvi but such is the power of honesty that we suspect that they will not be able to continue justifying their warped views on these issues for too long.

Towards the end of the show, Marvi did not spare Zaid Hamid when he referred to Zia’s subjective moralist “insertions” in the Constitution to create an Iranian-style theocracy in Pakistan. These insertions which were also used by the Supreme Court to strike down the NRO are eerily similar to the workings of the Guardian Council that uses its own highly subjective criteria to strike down electoral candidates. In boldly countering this insidious anti-democracy ploy by propagandists like Zaid Hamid, Marvi has shown the way to the urban elite youths. This section of the population has been brainwashed by three and half decades of a continuing Zia legacy and now finds comfort in similar propaganda by the more refined Zaid Hamid version, Imran Khan.

After her stunningly courageous stand, Marvi is already being attacked on Pro-Zaid Hamid google-groups and forums. We urge all LUBP readers to support her for her remarkable presentation on Shahid Nama.

http://criticalppp.com/archives/56222

My Friend, Underline truth is you are helping Indian interests in the region and that makes you enemy of Pakistan. Indian is known for harbouring people like you and organization like SEFMA. In Indian strategy this pseudo-liberalism has two faces and the other face usually follows by violent clashes and killing and blaming countrie's authorities, which has already started in Pakistan.

You are propagating a lost cause. Every Pakistani has an element of Zaihid Hamid's preachings, the more you try to be over smart by showing these idiotic out of context letters from Allama Iqbal or some really out of context saying of Quaid-e-Azam the more you expose yourself.

Indian did same in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh (then East Pakistan), Nepal and are still doing it in Kashmir. We understand this that you are being used and so does Zahid Hamid and we will stop this at every front, InshAllah!

Btw your title: Marvi Sirmed takes apart Zaid Hamid and his hypocrisy in Shahid Nama? yeah rite, we all see it the other way round :).

Last edited:

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 25th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad

If Zaid Hamid would like me to testify on his behalf in court I can. I just ran Marvi on my Indian_Agent_O_Meter and she is Indian agent. I can bring my Meter to the court its very scientific. As long as he pays my fees and expenses.

sorry, I click dislikes button mistakenly. I like this post brother.

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Nama - 25th August 2011- Zaid Hamid Vs Marvi Sarmad - "Has the 'Two Nation Theory' become irrelevant?"

I hope you give me some credit in for your newly opened eyes I have been opposing this lady, if you check my responses, throughout this post and defending your two nation (us and them) theory for the past sixth month.

I hope you will acknowledge my contribution to your new-found enlightenment.

Thanks, you don't need to defend the Two-Nation theory, 18 crore Pakistanis are enough to do that. We had secured the theory back in 1947. India is not as much afraid of our Nuclear bomb as much she is afraid of the Islamic faith our forces hold while fighting against them. That's what their agencies are trying (uselessly), to remove Islamic ideology (our biggest power) before opening another war with Pakistan. Insha'Allah, that will never succeed..

pakiace

Banned
Proof: Marvi sirmed's affiliation with safma

WHILST the Bindi wali Bhains has been rejecting all and every allegation affiliating her with SAFMA - it is now PROVEN she is indeed a white LIAR

This picture with NUSRAT JAVED will make you believe in my words and that she REALLY IS PART OF SAFMA, earlier SAFMA has issued another suo moto against Express News and Zaid hamid now for not inviting a proper ambassador of SAFMA & denied Marvi sirmed's association with them (ANOTHER LIE)

http://lockerz.com/s/109371005

and in bottom she writes:

Marvi Sirmed | marvisirmedOff camera discussion with @javeednusrat #SAFMA
3 months ago via UberSocial

Navid Ahmad

The statementThe: principle text of the Lahore Resolution was signed actually on 24 March, but officially 23 March is considered as signing date of that resolution. In 1941 it became part of the Muslim League's constitution. In 1946, it formed the basis for the decision of Muslim League to struggle for one state for the Muslims.[11] The statement declared:

No constitutional plan would be workable or acceptable to the Muslims unless geographical contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be so constituted with such territorial readjustments as may be necessary. That the areas in which the Muslims are numerically in majority as in the North-Western and Eastern zones of India should be grouped to constitute independent states in which the constituent units shall be autonomous and sovereign.[12]

Additionally, it stated:

That adequate, effective and mandatory safeguards shall be specifically provided in the constitution for minorities in the units and in the regions for the protection of their religious, cultural, economic, political, administrative and other rights of the minorities,

Read It, I took it from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahore_Resolution. Awake all Pakistanies. The situtation is alarming. the indian agents are among us. This dumb woman has to read this. she is the greatet lier.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I also want to share the reality of the useage of "Bindi" for hindu women in south asia, it is their religious practice, practicing hindu males also use a mark on their forehead which is called "Tilk", the female version of which is "Bindi" for hindu women, it is totally based on hindu religious tradition and rituals. "Tilk" for hindu males and "Bindi" for hindu females has no cultural value at all in south asia , it is absolutely hindu religious tradition. And that is the reason, no muslim male has ever used "Tilk" or muslim felame "Bindi" in south asia in the name of culture because it has nothing to do with culture it is hindu religious ritual.

Regards

pakiace

Banned
Fatwa-ing the liberals - a voice against liberals stance on mocking down two-nation theory

55644115v8_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

AN EXCELLENT BASHING PIECE BY A PATRIOT IN RESPONSE TO MARVI SIRMED & HER STANCE AGAINST TWO-NATION THEORY

For more than six decades, Pakistan has been at war with itself, writhing between ideas of what it means to be a Pakistani. Pakistan’s abysmal political trundle through history is tangibly evident as for any regime. Political/Economic turbulence, Escalating terrorism, embezzling accountability, quiescent judiciary, perfidious inept leaders with apocryphal slogans & harangue’s for Roti, Kapra, Makan have all combined to form a picture, like the illusory semblance of a phantasmagoria, almost leaving me in doubt whether that on which I ostensibly compromised was indeed a reality or the mere prevarication of a chimeric illusion. Although pre-elections the wizardry eulogy they draft fawning their aberrant hieroglyphic characters with solution oriented rhetoric are commendable – But the results are never even hypothetically delivered and just when we think All is Well, comes the presumable wrath, when politicians apocalypse their intentions they adroitly masquerade for the sake of winning only, roll their sleeves to compete in the marathon of Loot Gluttony giving us an Awami Spanking. What flabbergasts me the most is the deep understanding as we know of the monotonous power sharing enjoyed by the duo Nawaz & PPPP only through means of bogus votes but even this topsy-turviness has never really stopped us from nailing our own coffins. This is Pakistan where politicians post elections metamorphose oblivious to their slogans dumping the tormented AWAM to rot under the clouds of power shortage, inflation, unemployment with a desperate plead for Roti,Kapra,Makaan, while they engage themselves in multiplying their wealth leaving the latter become victims of either suicide bomb or target killing. This has indeed turned prolific for the neglected awam in a way as we now have become one of those nation in the world where people readily agree upon selling their kidneys/livers at a price equivalent to that of an iphone4 to fight the odds.

Adding salt to injury I now herald another clandestinely operating nemesis, a new spectrum of extremism in Pakistan, the manifestation of liberal predicament or Fascists paradigm or to put in more elaborate term renaissance of an occulted species dangerously delusional in a country where the revolution hungry youth is in a sempiternal struggle for its supremacy against its odious corrupt leaders. This infectious flock of fascists mainly grapevine on twitter indefatigably working on sabotaging the melancholically depressed twitter users in legitimising liberal exclusivism aimed at emboldening them to have their heads in respect humbly bowed down before India & USA and dissent through the imposition of a prescribed allegiance - its audacity, the foreknowledge it implies, the precision with which it is executed — carries a subliminal message: Pakistan is no longer a contested territory; it is now emphatically India & America’s turf & you dare not speak or protest against the following deleterious blessings: CIA/Blackwater espionage – D for $ Immunity, Construction of water reservoirs by India on rivers that flow from India into Pakistan, especially the Indus, Chenab and Jhelum rivers that pass through Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir thereupon allowing them to entirely control the water flow and in control of wreaking havoc in Pakistan, especially during monsoon, jeopardizing our agriculture, strangulating our exports, leading to an increase dependency on food imports but – you still GOT to wave Aman ki asha flag, drone attacks killing potential 3 year old Taliban – NATO knows best, abduction of innocent citizens like Dr. Afia Siddiqui etc. Liberals tend to orchestrate such exacerbating infringements in a sovereign country like Pakistan as an endorsement to progressive liaison, arbitrating exasperation as vile, when in reality they only strengthen their nexus. This moral turpitude consequently allows them to consider the practice of noxious US/Indo dogmas as plausible and any condemnation incoherent.

A woefully uninformed and/or a perniciously misinformed populace will agree with the liberals in Pakistan, in the distorted name of ‘patriotism,’ and repeatedly commit the most horrendous atrocities. Such people do not recognize the precariousness of their own existence, the fleeting nature of their own humanity, or the preciousness of Mother Earth and the rest of the global human family. Such people provide fertile soil for fascism to take root and grow. This is the stark reality of a liberal who has been psychologically, institutionally, and systemically trained to be ahistorical and to cling to systemic mythology rather than reality, no matter how obvious such reality might be.

This is exactly the mechanism they vehemently practice on our cognitively dissonant youth through means of articles, social media etc. A panel of senior renowned journalists in Pakistani media piss me off to no extent, when they diligently flaunt their pseudo-intellectual claptrap in talk shows justifying abduction and detention of innocent Dr. Afia siddiqui, mocking two-nation theory. As Arthur Moeller Van den Brucks famously quotes, liberalism is the death of Nations. Ostensibly we have been victims of this incoherent extremism too. My reason to ostracize myself from the sadomasochism liberals enjoy is their penchant advocacy towards american atrocities against the Muslim world. The world for liberals is a place where one man shares with another, Instinctively they conceive existence as a struggle in which all those who belong in any way to any group must defend themselves against those who threaten them incarnating a new genre of sect, as recently witnessed post the heated debate between Marvi Sirmed and Zaid Hamid the repercussions ended up on death threats that too though social media i.e. twitter. Nations who had ceased to feel themselves a people, who had lost the state-instinct, gave liberalism its opportunity. The masses allowed an upper crust to form on the surface of the nation, not the old natural aristocracy whose example had created the state; but a secondary stratum, a dangerous, irresponsible, ruthless, intermediate stratum which had thrust itself between.

If ever there were a time for political dissent in this nation -it is now!The words of Howard Zinn ring clear, strong, and true today: “Dissentis the highest form of patriotism.” It is in the name of not only this nation, butof all of humanitythat people of conscience must dissent!

Article by ZAIN UMAR - Graduate from University of Cardiff, currently a solicitor in Corporate & Financial law with Hogan & Hartson Abu Dhabi
Official Blog: http://mittipayo.wordpress.com/
Could be followed at twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/zmrzain

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Fatwa-ing the liberals - a voice against liberals stance on mocking down two-nation theory

some soliciitor or a lawyer will understand what he has written.. felt like im reading some court transcript.... use some plain English ....

pakiace

Banned
Re: Fatwa-ing the liberals - a voice against liberals stance on mocking down two-nation theory

Thats what i suggested him in his comment box at his blog but you are right, lawyers english is always very complicated but all i understood from his article is that he taken it hard and pinched down at liberals and defended two nation theory and condemned USA/INDIA policies and their roles and etc etc but this is some voice at least SOME THING from our side who preserve and defend two nation theory and this article is an EPIC slap on the face of ​MARVI SIRMED AND HER CO SAFMA HINDU AGENTS

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

about time someone used high level english at this website to promote patriotic, anti-liberal, nationalist ideology, in stark contrast to the cretins who insist on typing entire paragraphs in urdu via english letters ("abay oi yaar"), use idiotic street slang terms swear and curse words and callous pseudo-sexual innuendos