SCs verdict vindication of Dr Tahir-ul-Qadris stance on 1990 Elections ( Old is Gold rare Video)

AsifTaxila

Voter (50+ posts)
supream-court_03.jpg

Faiz-ur-Rehman Durrani, central President of Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), has said that the Supreme Court’s verdict in the Asghar Khan case is a vindication of the stance Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, Chairman of PAT, took about 22 years ago. He said that Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri pointed out glaring irregularities and rigging in the 1990 elections and this fact has now been proven in the highest court of the land.
Video
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=379301062147420
PAT President said that owing to electoral manipulations and rigging at a massive scale in elections of the National Assembly, PAT decided to boycott the elections for the provincial assemblies, which were to be held on the following day. He said that the elections following those in 1990 have also been marked by manipulations, irregularities and rigging. He said that going by the verdict, one could hope that veil of secrecy on other elections during the decade of 90s would be lifted one day.
Faiz-ur-Rehman Durrani expressed these views while talking to a delegation of Awami Lawyers Movement who called on him in his office in Model Town in Lahore today. He said that the tale of pre- and post-rigging, manipulations and other irregularities, which are employed at a mass scale at the time of elections by the moneyed and political horses, was the outcome of present electoral system, which was at heart of the myriad of crises the country was stuck up in.
He said that the nation expected of the Supreme Court that it would pay full attention to cure of the malaise in addition to description of diagnosis. He said that the apex court, which enjoyed the confidence of the masses, would also play its role in changing the electoral system.
Faiz-ur-Rehman Durrani further said that PAT had always identified various flaws of the electoral system. He said that unless drastic reforms were introduced to overhaul the system, 2% of privileged elite would continue to hold sway over the 98% disempowered people.
He said that any elections held under the prevalent electoral system would not bring the nation out of the woods. Rather they would further compound our economic and political problems.
PAT President said that the country’s stability and socio-economic development was possible if a leadership truly representative of the masses was elected under a genuine electoral system. He said that the masses would have to raise their voice effectively and join PAT’s public awareness campaign in this regard.
Monthly Minhaj-ul-Quran (November 1990)

Monthly-Minhaj-ul-Quran_1990_1.jpg
Monthly-Minhaj-ul-Quran_1990_2.jpg
Tehreek-Lahore_01.jpg
Tehreek-Lahore_02.jpg
Tehreek-Lahore_03.jpg
Tehreek-Lahore_04.jpg
Tehreek-Lahore_05.jpg

Star War

Citizen
great sharing , dr tahir ul qadri is the real revolutionary leader having true vision and knowledge. he is comming to start a great movement agaist corrupt election system on 23rd December

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
arry yaar to Court main janna tha aur time lagana tha

ab mahnaaat kisi aur nay ki, dhakky kissi aur nay khaye

ye sahab credit lainy a gaye

Yaaaar Asghar khan ny isky liye bohut dhaky khaye hain aur battain sunni hain

ye sahab tu aik press confference kar k bahar nikal laye aur Tooba kar k baith gaye

Main ny bhi kaha tha us wakt k election main dhandli hoie hy

iska matlab hy k courty ny mery muakkaf ki taeed ki hay

Lt Kamran

Voter (50+ posts)
Thats why Dr Tahir ul qadri says in Pakistan u cannot bring CHANGE by this Electroial System.....
This is Called VISION ....Which he told on 2 nd day of Elections and Supreme Court Of Pakistan took 22 long years to tell the same thing......!!!
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Islamic Reviver

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
سپریم کورٹ کا فیصلہ ڈاکٹر محمد طاہر القادری کے 22 سال پرانے موقف کی تصدیق ہے : فیض الرحمن درانی

پاکستان عوامی تحریک کے مرکزی صدر فیض الرحمن درانی نے کہا ہے کہ سپریم کورٹ کا فیصلہ ڈاکٹر محمد طاہر القادری کے 22 سال پرانے موقف کی تصدیق ہے۔ پاکستان عوامی تحریک کے چیئر مین نے 1990 کے انتخابی نتائج کے فور اً بعد پریس کانفرنس میں الیکشن میں بڑے پیمانے پر دھاندلی کی جو بات شدومد کے ساتھ کی تھی وہ اعلیٰ عدلیہ کے 22 سال بعد آنے والے فیصلے سے پوری دنیا کے سامنے اظہر من الشمس ہوگئی ہے۔ پاکستان عوامی تحریک نے 1990ء میں ہونے والی بدترین دھاندلی کے باعث صوبائی انتخابات کا با ئیکاٹ کر دیا تھا۔ 1990 ء کے بعد ہونے والے الیکشن بھی مختلف قسم کی دھاندلیوں سے آلودہ تھے۔ 22 سال پہلے ہونی والی دھاندلی ثابت ہو گئی ہے اور آنے والا وقت بعد ازاں ہونے والی دھاندلیوں سے بھی پردہ اٹھادے گا مگر اس وقت تک ملک وقوم کا بہت نقصان ہو چکا ہو گا۔ ان خیالات کا اظہار انہوں نے پاکستان عوامی لائرز موومنٹ کے ایک وفد سے ملاقات کے دوران کیا۔فیض الرحمن درانی نے کہا کہ پاکستان کے نام نہاد جمہوری کلچرکے تحت ہونے والے انتخابات کی دھاندلیاں موجودہ انتخابی نظام کا ہی شاخسانہ ہے جس کا تسلسل آج بھی جاری ہے۔ قوم سپریم کورٹ سے توقع کرتی ہے کہ وہ علامات کی تصدیق کی بجائے اصل مرض کے علاج پر بھی بھر پور توجہ دے گی اور نظام انتخاب کی تبدیلی کے لیے موئثر کردار ادا کرے گی۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ پاکستان عوامی تحریک نے اپنے قیام سے ہی موجودہ انتخابی نظام کی خرابیوں کی نشاندہی کر دی تھی اور جب تک موجودہ نظام انتخاب کو جڑ سے اکھاڑا نہیں جاتا ملک کے 2 فیصد طبقات 98 فیصد عوام کے حقوق سے کھیلتے رہیں گے۔انہوں نے کہا کہ موجودہ ملک اور عوام دشمن انتخابی نظام کے تحت آئیندہ 100 انتخابات بھی ملک کو معاشی و سیاسی استحکام اور عوام کو خوشحالی نہ دے سکیں گے اس لیے ناگزیر ہے کہ موجودہ انتخابی نظام کو دریا برد کرنے کے لیے ادارے اپنا کردار ادا کریں۔ فیض الرحمن درانی نے کہا کہ عوام کوموجودہ انتخابی نظام کے خلاف مؤثر آواز اٹھانا ہوگی اور پاکستان عوامی تحریک کی بیداری
شعور مہم میں شامل ہوکر آئیندہ نسلوں کا مستقبل بچانا ہوگا۔
http://www.minhaj.org/urdu/tid/18642

Last edited:

Lt Kamran

Voter (50+ posts)
Achaaaaaa...22 saal court men ja ke time waste karty?? ab bhi Court ne kon sa kamal kar dia haaa.....ADHA faisla.....jin loogon ne passay laye un ke naam kuan nae aheee??Ye Baat Dr Tahir ul qadri ne dosray he din bata de theee....Asal ye baat ye haa... aur ap se koey medal nae mang rahaa....

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
اے ایمان والو! یہود اور نصاریٰ کو دوست نہ بناؤ یہ ایک دوسرے کے دوست ہیں اور جو شخص تم میں سے ان کو دوست بنائے گا وہ بھی انہیں میں سے ہوگا بیشک خدا ظالم لوگوں کو ہدایت نہیں دیتا (5:51)

او شیخ صاحب ان سے ملکر انہی کی زبان بولتے ہیں، اسلام کیا کہتا ہے کچھ یاد نہیں رہتا۔۔۔

کیا کریں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کہ شرم ہم کو مگر نہیں آتی

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Every system could be made corrupt , if the system operator is corrupt.

Even people made the Allahs system corrupt , because they corrupt by themselves....

The fear of Allah makes the man honest..... Thats why Allah Pak is saying after telling every every law , " fear Allah "

How we could take Qardri as honest man.....??? and God fearing person....?????

ShaadPak

Bahut Afsoos hota hai jub log es jaisey aadmi ka bhi istiqbal kertein hein...

Jis ne Hazrat Muhammad pbuh per tuhmat lagaya hai... es ke os jhoti khawb ke video dekho aur socho keh yeh Paak Nabi pbuh ke barey mein kiya keh raha hai? apney ko bara saabit kerney keliye es ne ek jhota khawb ghara aur Paak husti per bahut bara tuhmat lagaya, jo os per oske doshman bhi nahi laga saktey.... ek aisa nabi Anna parast kaisey hosakta hai jo Rehmatu lil Alaameen hai... woh kaisey es baat per apney Omat se naraz ho sakta keh unhon ne mera sahi terah se istiqbal nahi kiya... es chotee baat ko woh Paak Husti kaisey Anna ka masla bana sakta hai? jo apney Omat se bahut pyar kerta hai... Woh tu en baaton se bahut Aalaa hein...

Allah hum per rahem farmadein (Ameen)

Hope4Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Afsoos aap par ho raha hay kay aap suni sunayee baatoo par zakeen kartay han lakin thori sii bhi hakeekat jananay ki koshish nahi kartay.........buhtaan aap laga rahay haaan...........think brother......come out of the blindly trusting wordings of people and do little research....that is not possible in this modern world..............some facts i am sharing with your if you really want to know the reality otherwise............for detail visit at www.minhaj.com.pk

False things have always been attributed to great personalities of Islam through out the history. Dr. Tahir ul Qadri is no exception to that. He emerged so quickly, and had so many accomplishments in such a short span of time, that some corners started their organized efforts to defame him. They attributed lots of things to him which either he never said, or were quoted out of context.
One of the most mis-reported issues is that of his dreams. In this post I would analyze this issue in a little bit detail. But before that, I would suggest the readers to obey the following teaching of Quran (Sura Hujrat 49:6)O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.. اے ایمان والو ! اگر تمہارے پاس کوئی فاسق (شخص) کوئی خبر لائے تو خوب تحقیق کر لیا کرو (ایسا نہ ہو) کہ تم کسی قوم کو لاعلمی میں (ناحق) تکلیف پہنچا بیٹھو، پھر تم اپنے کئے پر پچھتاتے رہ جاؤ

Most of the objections raised against Dr. Sahib are baseless and usually are part of organized propaganda campaigns. So you are suggested to always authenticate such news, before believing in them.
What Dr. Qadri said:
In one of his speeches, Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri described a couple of his dreams. The summary of his words follows:Dream 1:The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ) came to my Dream, when I was young. He asked me to make an Islamic center and promised me that he would come there.Dream 2: In a Dream I saw that there are a lot of people gathered in a ground. Someone told me that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ) is present there and is very angry that why people of
Pakistan have done nothing for Islam. The Prophet (
صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ) is saying that he came on the invitation of the scholars, but now he is angry with them. He (i.e. the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم )) is going to leave this country. On this I (i.e. Dr. Sahib) went to the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ) and begged forgiveness on the behalf of my country fellows. After some time, the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم )’s anger reduced and He accepted my invitation to stay in
Pakistan. He asked me to make arrangements related to his stay and travel including the arrangement of the ticket of the journey.

What Dr. Qadri NEVER said:
The wording of Dr. Sahib has been summarized above, and would be analyzed in this discussion later. But some people took this as an opportunity to defame him by attributing false things with him. So be sure about the following:
He NEVER said that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ) came in his Dream and asked him to come into politics / contest election.

He NEVER said that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ) decided the name of his Jama’at (party).He NEVER said that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ) asked him to make this and this decision.
And the list goes on … All the decisions in his organizations are taken by relevant decision-making bodies and Dr Sahib never claimed that a decision was taken on the instruction of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم ).

Objections on these DreamsPeople came up with numerous objections on these dreams. The major objections include:
1. Dr. Sahib is using cheap ways to win popularity and hence he talks about his dreams in every other speech.
2. The Dream shows that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) was angry with all the scholars except Dr. Sahib. Does it show that there is no other good scholar in the country except Dr. Sahib?3. Why did the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) ask Dr. Sahib for the arrangements of the stay or travel, including the ticket? Does the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) need such things to travel and is he dependant on Dr. Sahib for these arrangements (Na Uzu Billah)?
Objection 1 Answered:
Here is a discussion related to the objection: “Dr. Sahib is using cheap ways to win popularity and hence he talks about his dreams in every other speech.”In answering this we would briefly see whether dreams have any importance in Islam, whether they should be described in front of others, whether Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم), Sahaba and other Aslaf described their dreams and is it a common routine of Dr. Sahib to narrate his dreams.
Does the dreams have any importance in Islam?
1. Good Dreams are part of Prophetism:Allah’s Apostle said, “A good Dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism.” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 112)The Prophet said, “A true good Dream is from Allah, and a bad Dream is from Satan.” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 113)I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat.” They asked, “What are Al-Mubashshirat?” He replied, “The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings).” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 119)
2. Seeing the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) in dreams:The Prophet said, “Whoever has seen me in a Dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape.” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 123)
The Prophet said, “Whoever sees me (in a Dream) then he indeed has seen the truth.” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 125)
The Prophet said, “Who ever sees me (in a Dream) then he indeed has seen the truth, as Satan cannot appear in my shape.” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 126)Is mentioning dreams a bad thing?1. Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) mentioned his dreams:The Prophet said, “… while I was sleeping last night, the keys of the treasures of the earth were brought to me till they were put in my hand.” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 127)
Allah’s Apostle said, “I saw myself (in a Dream) near the Ka’ba last night, and I saw a man with whitish red complexion …I asked, ‘Who is this man?’ Somebody replied, ‘(He is) Messiah, son of Mary.’ …” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 128)
Allah’s Apostle … said, “Some of my followers were presented before me in my Dream as fighters in Allah’s Cause, sailing in the middle of the seas like kings on the thrones or like kings sitting on their thrones.” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 130)Above 3 Ahadith show that Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) used to describe his dreams, or in other words, narrating one’s dreams is the Sunnah of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم).
2. Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) asked Sahaba to mention their dreams:Allah’s Apostle very often used to ask his companions, “Did anyone of you see a Dream?” So dreams would be narrated to him by those whom Allah wished to tell. (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 171)

Above Hadith (alongwith other similar ones) show that the Prophet (
صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) used to encourage Sahaba to narrate their dreams.
3. Sahaba used to mention their dreams:
Narated By Ibn ‘Umar: Men from the companions of Allah’s Apostle used to see dreams during the lifetime of Allah’s Apostle and they used to narrate those dreams to Allah’s Apostle. Allah’s Apostle would interpret them as Allah wished. (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 155)Narated By Ibn ‘Umar: I was a young unmarried man during the lifetime of the Prophet. I used to sleep in the mosque. Anyone who had a Dream, would narrate it to the Prophet. (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 156)

Narated By Abu Salama:

I used to see a Dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, “I too, used to see a Dream which would make me sick …” (Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 87, No. 168)First 2 Ahadith show that narrating a Dream to the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیھ وآلھ وسلم) was a common practice of Sahaba. The third Hadith shows that Sahaba used to narrate their dreams to each other.

Bahut Afsoos hota hai jub log es jaisey aadmi ka bhi istiqbal kertein hein...

Jis ne Hazrat Muhammad pbuh per tuhmat lagaya hai... es ke os jhoti khawb ke video dekho aur socho keh yeh Paak Nabi pbuh ke barey mein kiya keh raha hai? apney ko bara saabit kerney keliye es ne ek jhota khawb ghara aur Paak husti per bahut bara tuhmat lagaya, jo os per oske doshman bhi nahi laga saktey.... ek aisa nabi Anna parast kaisey hosakta hai jo Rehmatu lil Alaameen hai... woh kaisey es baat per apney Omat se naraz ho sakta keh unhon ne mera sahi terah se istiqbal nahi kiya... es chotee baat ko woh Paak Husti kaisey Anna ka masla bana sakta hai? jo apney Omat se bahut pyar kerta hai... Woh tu en baaton se bahut Aalaa hein...

Allah hum per rahem farmadein (Ameen)

ShaadPak

my dear brother, I have seen the video, you should also see it, where he says that after my guarantee Aap pbuh maan gaye... Aap pbuh Pakistan se naraz ho ker jaa rahe tey... es baat per keh meri sahi terah se istiqbal nahi kiya giya...

Please watch it carefully and think.... what all that drama means?

Who is he?

Please watch with your open ear and open mind & heart ... may Allah guide us....

Aap pbuh kisi ke bhi muhtaj nahi, Woh Rematu Lil Alaameen hein

Yeh Qadri usko Omat ke kiya guarantee dega

TauqeerAhmed

Great sharing !!!
Tahir ul Qadri shb bhot acha kaam kr rhy hain mashaALLAH ess Qoom ko theek krny k lia wo to har mumkin try kr rhy hain but pata nai ess qoom ko kub hosh ayiay ghe !!!!
manay kafi batain listen ki hain jo Tahir ul Qadri shb ny aj sy 19 ya 20 years before kahi thee aj wo ho rahi hain!!

hamain sub ko ess Nizam ko tableedel krna ho ga ess nizam nay hamain kuch nai diya 65 years ho gay sirf corruption aur bayrozghari hamara muqaddar ban rahi hai

we want change !!!

Lushahz

MPA (400+ posts)
Supreme Court ko faisla pura daina chahiaye tha aur unn logon ko bhi disclose karkay sazawar thehrana chahiaye tha jinhon nay uss time pay paisay liaye thay.........Dr. Sahib ki aur bhi bohat si baatain hain jo aahista aahista dunya par waziah ho rahi hain....lekin jo nahi samjhna chahtay wo nahi samjhain gay......