Schizophrenic Indians vs Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Who are those people who leaves no stone unturned to comment against Imran Khan and yet never discloses their leadership...

Yes! u guess it right... they r no other than schizophrenic indianz.. who r taking grudge against Imran Khan only because of one reason...

When Imran Khan was captain.. Indian cricket team cud know only one thing.. HOW TO LOOSE A MATCH...
[hilar]

Few examples of schizophrenic indoz are:

Shadow Man
Garry317
Contra
and list goes on.. how many u have identified so far?

(P.S. I am not against India or Indians, I am only against schizophrenic indians who have no life but to comment here on a Pakistani website and talk non-sense about every party's leadership)

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Who are those people who leaves no stone unturned to comment against Imran Khan and yet never discloses their leadership...

Yes! u guess it right... they r no other than schizophrenic indianz.. who r taking grudge against Imran Khan only because of one reason...

When Imran Khan was captain.. Indian cricket team cud know only one thing.. HOW TO LOOSE A MATCH...
[hilar]

Few examples of schizophrenic indoz are:

Shadow Man
Garry317
Contra
and list goes on.. how many u have identified so far?

(P.S. I am not against India or Indians, I am only against schizophrenic indians who have no life but to comment here on a Pakistani website and talk non-sense about every party's leadership)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

This disease have really effect on you, I am really feeling sorry for you, I thought you will debate and finally, it will be over, but now it looks, you need treatment for this "Schizophrenic" disease.

Poor girl, don't get involved in serious discussion, keep your self restricted to the TV Talk shows, which invites Imran Khan, once you see him, then you can worship him and then could go to sleep, otherwise you will not recover from this Disease.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude Shadow-Man, first of all we are Muslims and unlike most of Indians who happen to be Hindus DO NOT worship anyone but the one and only Almighty Allah and I do not want to go into a religous debate with you but just wanted to clarify a point. Secondly you have to worry about your own corrupt politicians who get their sandals jetted in (you probably already heard) ... rather than worrying about ours... We know how to deal with our policitians our way. I don't know why you are afraid of the most popular politican in our country ... because he is not afraid of US like you are and is an honest and trustworthy person ... someone we can relate to.... so don't mess with my leader as he is a true patriot and he is the one who is going to bring the change in this country... and don't worry our time will come when you will be begging to reinstate relations with Pakistan as we will be the next Economic powerhouse in this part of the world. Long live Imran and long live Pakistan.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
We are not like indians..who worship humans..we worship Allah SWT only..only sick people like u can think of worshiping humans
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

This disease have really effect on you, I am really feeling sorry for you, I thought you will debate and finally, it will be over, but now it looks, you need treatment for this "Schizophrenic" disease.

Poor girl, don't get involved in serious discussion, keep your self restricted to the TV Talk shows, which invites Imran Khan, once you see him, then you can worship him and then could go to sleep, otherwise you will not recover from this Disease.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Dude Shadow-Man, first of all we are Muslims and unlike most of Indians who happen to be Hindus DO NOT worship anyone but the one and only Almighty Allah and I do not want to go into a religous debate with you but just wanted to clarify a point. Secondly you have to worry about your own corrupt politicians who get their sandals jetted in (you probably already heard) ... rather than worrying about ours... We know how to deal with our policitians our way. I don't know why you are afraid of the most popular politican in our country ... because he is not afraid of US like you are and is an honest and trustworthy person ... someone we can relate to.... so don't mess with my leader as he is a true patriot and he is the one who is going to bring the change in this country... and don't worry our time will come when you will be begging to reinstate relations with Pakistan as we will be the next Economic powerhouse in this part of the world. Long live Imran and long live Pakistan.

Well my sweet friend, I ask this girl few questions and she started calling me Indian, trust me since you are also having an hidden ID, if you will ask them any logical question against Imran Khan, they will start calling you Indian, instead of replying to you on correct subject,[hilar][hilar]

So I must say, you waste your speech, keep it for some one, who deserves for it.

;););)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
schizophrenic indos (Shadow-Man, IndianGuy).. just reply to my simple question

WHAT IS UR MOTIVE/INTENTION/AGENDA on this website?

u r not Pakistani, doesnt have Pakistani Nationality,doesnt have right to vote... yet u find all world's time to reply each and every post/thread on a website which deals in only Pakistani politics and problems.. for me u ought to be schizophrenic...

Last edited:

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
We are not like indians..who worship humans..we worship Allah SWT only..only sick people like u can think of worshiping humans

:lol::lol: Who is sick here, this can be easily determine, you are not talking about Pakistan or Pakistani, your subject is Imran Khan, you are simply looking to glorify Imran Khan, and if something comes up, which you couldn't respond, then you start calling those Indians bla bla.[hilar][hilar]

schizophrenic indos (Shadow-Man, IndianGuy).. just reply to my simple question

WHAT IS UR MOTIVE/INTENTION/AGENDA on this website?

u r not Pakistani, doesnt have Pakistani Nationality,doesnt have right to vote... yet u find all world's time to reply each and every post/thread on a website which deals in only Pakistani politics and problems.. for me u ought to be schizophrenic...

It's a very serious attack of Schizophrenic, I just google and found the symptoms, which I have found real horrible, those who started suffering from this disease, they identify everyone, who argue with them (specially against Imran Khan) they start calling them as Indian, plus they only cook and eat boil eggs and advise others to eat boil eggs, Definitely if other members will read your post, they will understand your mental level and definitely will have sympathy with you. to be very honest I also have my full sympathies with you, because you are suffering because of me, my honest advise to you, don't argue next time with anyone, specially who is not supporter of Imran Khan, otherwise you will never recover from this disease.

Guys ...why can't we just ignore the losers, the pathetic Indians and mqmers ?

;) Or you should say, why can't we just debate with them, with facts and figures, but again, from where you will bring facts and figures, your so called leader has not given you a single clue about his strategy. anyways at the end I will say, wish you all the best, just keep running after for nothing.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude ... have you heard the the famous line about the pot calling the kettle black.... Shadow-Man... wow .. I am assuming that's your real name ... and that is not an ID. Maybe you are a kid ... who knows.. .because if you don't understand the basics of creating a username on a forum and you think everybody who does not use their actual name on a public forum is hiding their ID ... then my friend you just need to do a bit more research before making a comment.

Secondly, for us who are sincere to this country and after suffering for over 60 years at the hands of the most corrupt and evil leaders ... can see a light of hope in Imran Khan ... you don't have to be envious of that ... even if you are a Pakistani and not an Indian. After a long long time we have seen this guy does what he says and he is a proven honest and patriotic countryman... so don't bash him without facts. I can prove you wrong on everything you have against him ... but then you have to have an adult conversation based on facts... so if you are prepared to show a mature attitude (provided you are mature) and talk facts then I am willing to have a debate with you otherwise I don't want to waste my time on a 15 year old setting up fake accounts as adults on forums just for the fun of it.

Well my sweet friend, I ask this girl few questions and she started calling me Indian, trust me since you are also having an hidden ID, if you will ask them any logical question against Imran Khan, they will start calling you Indian, instead of replying to you on correct subject,[hilar][hilar]

So I must say, you waste your speech, keep it for some one, who deserves for it.

;););)

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Dude ... have you heard the the famous line about the pot calling the kettle black.... Shadow-Man... wow .. I am assuming that's your real name ... and that is not an ID. Maybe you are a kid ... who knows.. .because if you don't understand the basics of creating a username on a forum and you think everybody who does not use their actual name on a public forum is hiding their ID ... then my friend you just need to do a bit more research before making a comment.

Secondly, for us who are sincere to this country and after suffering for over 60 years at the hands of the most corrupt and evil leaders ... can see a light of hope in Imran Khan ... you don't have to be envious of that ... even if you are a Pakistani and not an Indian. After a long long time we have seen this guy does what he says and he is a proven honest and patriotic countryman... so don't bash him without facts. I can prove you wrong on everything you have against him ... but then you have to have an adult conversation based on facts... so if you are prepared to show a mature attitude (provided you are mature) and talk facts then I am willing to have a debate with you otherwise I don't want to waste my time on a 15 year old setting up fake accounts as adults on forums just for the fun of it.

Light of hope Imran Khan, how, what has he done so far as politician, so far he has done his politics on the shoulders of Altaf/MQM & now his guns are firing towards Nawaz Sharif, the day Nawaz Sharif will become friendly to Army and establishment, his politics will be over, what else you can say, except you can glorify his past or his achievement to get SKMH as well Nimal. what else could you talk about,

Person who couldn't provide a system to his own party, how could he become a savior of nation,

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
:lol::lol:
It's a very serious attack of Schizophrenic, I just google and found the symptoms, which I have found real horrible, those who started suffering from this disease, they identify everyone, who argue with them (specially against Imran Khan) they start calling them as Indian, plus they only cook and eat boil eggs and advise others to eat boil eggs, Definitely if other members will read your post, they will understand your mental level and definitely will have sympathy with you. to be very honest I also have my full sympathies with you, because you are suffering because of me, my honest advise to you, don't argue next time with anyone, specially who is not supporter of Imran Khan, otherwise you will never recover from this disease.

Its impossible that any schizophrenic indo can even think abt leaving siasat.pk and click on any other website..

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
ShadowMan.... Imran's politics from day one has been about equality and justice for all. Just even on this forum you can search for program from few years back where whatever he predicted about the political turmoil in Pakistan and about US intervention has come true ... if that is not political acumen and vision then I don't know what is....Even his harshest critics including many anchors are replaying those clips and are of the opinion now that what Imran has said has been coming true as time passes by. As far as others are concerned, they are just towing Imran's lines... whatever Imrans says or do ... they repeat the same thing couple of days later ... just shows his vision and just shows how immature and useless the rest of the politicians are. Tell me what one politicians has done for the common man in their personal capacity even though they have looted this country and have billions of dollars of wealth and pay no or little taxes... whereas Imran have accomplished the impossible ... creating a cancer hospital (which is one of the most expensive treatments worldwide) and they provide 90% free treatment to those who can't afford and similarly a world class university which provides world class education to 95% poor students ... Give me one example where these so-called politicans have done anything to provide any sort of social or welfar service to the common folks in their own capacity even though they have way more money than Imran. Also you talk about a system... have a look at PTI's website and the calibre of his team which consists of well-educated and highly experienced and honest individuals.... Can you tell me the educational qualifications of ANP, MQM, PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, or any other parties leaders. Most of our MNAs, MPAs, and Senators are either illiterate or have fake degrees... tell me you don't know that. All these leeches are there to suck our blood and suck this country dry of its resources and make even more money for themselves and their families... they don't care about the common people. They don't care if we don't have jobs, education, food, housing, justice, welfare etc. because they have zero interest in what's important to us as human beings. How many of these cowards leaders can mingle with common folks...NONE... Once elected you will never ever see them again in their own constituency. Have you seen Imran addressing large crowds with no bullet proof glass in front and he sleeps and eats with them on stage and on floor... He does not need to be doing what he is doing for his fellow countrymen ... Allah has given him everything... But he is doing this because he cares... He believes that he can bring a change to the way this nation has been governed for the past 60+ years and ensure that once again Pakistan leads the way for the Islamic World with a true Islamice welfare system where every Pakistani will have the same equal rights and access to equal justice...Inshallah.

Light of hope Imran Khan, how, what has he done so far as politician, so far he has done his politics on the shoulders of Altaf/MQM & now his guns are firing towards Nawaz Sharif, the day Nawaz Sharif will become friendly to Army and establishment, his politics will be over, what else you can say, except you can glorify his past or his achievement to get SKMH as well Nimal. what else could you talk about,

Person who couldn't provide a system to his own party, how could he become a savior of nation,

Status
Not open for further replies.