Scammed for 500 euro

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lagta hai kisi Pindi ke ganster is contact karna pade ga.itni asani se main us ko apna paise hazam nahin karne doon ga and this i can swear to Allah.

kakamuna420

main ne socha pakistani hai scam nahin kare ga aur oper se pathan bhi hai pada chinar se :(
well these things happen in every country. If you go to the German police, they will also tell you that this guy has scammed multiple people and you will not get anything out of lodging a complaint. It is your duty to send money to a credible entity. I know many people who lost their "black" money to kings from Nigeria in Swiss.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
abay chutyea mera dade ka dada kohat se tha tu apna shajra bata aab ? tu wohin hinduoon ki aulad hai jis ko humaray abao ajdad ne talwar ke zor par musalman banaya tha . go and ask ur dad. ?

you are definitely not Pakistani, many afganis live in Pakistan and I don’t mind that. But do not try to project yourself as Pakistani,

anyways I don’t know why you got so pissed, hundreds of thousands of afganis got asylum using Pakistani passport, obviously our own people were involved in this corruption

on topic: you shouldn’t have paid money to anyone where there is no prove able credibility involved

kayawish

I believe he was just ooper se pathan - You should check both ooper and neechey !
muj se pashto main bath kar raha tha.

citizen portal app cannot recognize my germany mobile number ? say enter valid mobile number but my mobile is valid ? kya bakwas hai.

Last edited:

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
if FIA dont work then i am willing to pay another $500 to any gangster so he can atleast break his arms so the scammer can never use computer again.

it’s just 500, you can easily recover your money by selling few more kebobs and donners, chill

kayawish

it’s just 500, you can easily recover your money by selling few more kebobs and donners, chill
idiot i am affiliated with gaming industry in Germany.stop ur pussy mouth now.you also look scammer to me.chir ka supporter bhi chor.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
after remittances, these days everybody in the country is trying to rip the people they kicked out. Every day I get requests for saqda, wells (accompanied with your name takhti), fans in the mosque and even putting their own kids as cancer patients. All coming from well-educated people. Where are we headed?
Sadqa wohi hay jo apnay hath se kisi mustahaq ko dia jaye?…Bas!… Except for a few organizations, you can't trust any one, even your family members….Ab is mien kia

Saboo

idiot i am affiliated with gaming industry in Germany.stop ur pussy mouth now.you also look scammer to me.chir ka supporter bhi chor.
Hahaha….Gambling is also considered a gaming industry…You win some and you lose some…..Ab is mien kia?

Saboo

why it cost 500 euro to launch FIR in Pakistan ? atleast i want to try to naab that scammer he is also involved scamming many people and he was also banned on player auctions and epicnpc.maaf karne se us ko aor himat milay gee.Doosra nawaz shareef nahin banana hai us ko.
Hahaha…Just admit it that you got scammed and now there is nothing you can do, except bear the loss with a smiling face...
and try to con some one else to recover your 500…..Ab is mien kia ?

kayawish

Hahaha…Just admit it that you got scammed and now there is nothing you can do, except bear the loss with a smiling face...
and try to con some one else to recover your 500…..Ab is mien kia ?
i will talk with my brother lawyer so he can launch FIR against him if FIA check his PC they will find all scaming and spoofing stuff.