Sawal Yeh Hai - 6th May 2011 - Zaid Hamid & Brig Rtd Imtiaz - War On Terror: What Has Pakistan gai

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Correct analysis by Zaid Hamid. Even Zaid Hamid who is on ISI payroll, admits that Pervez Musharaf is an Israeli & American agent. I can't understand why all our public can understand that.

Shut up Rashid Qureshi. People know your character. I m sure many people on this forum also know what I am saying..... It is such a shameful fact about you that I am a bit concerned to write it here openly, but just to help viewers understand you and your objectives, here it is: Rashid Qureshi provided his own wife to Musharaf as a girlfriend.... now i invite all of u guys to go out and check this fact instead of just refuting me if you dn't believe it. So ofcourse Rashid Qureshi is a pimp serving Musharaf. Discount whatever he says by 100%.

Another argument of Zaid Hamid vs. Rashid Qureshi is that Rashid belongs to the elite which has already destroyed Pakistan while Zaid Hamid even being an Army/ISI agent, is saying truth about Musharaf.

Ofcourse this plan is to destabilize Pakistan. Osama died many years ago....this is just a drama. Now more and more people are getting convinced on what Zaid Hamid used to say. People kept on calling it conspiracy theory. I had many other sources from which I always was able to verify these so called "conspiracy theories". Even today when many people have started believing in this big game plan, we still have many many people, namely BAIGHAIRAT BRIGADE OF PAKISTAN who won't believe it. They are westernized idiots who don't think what they'll do if we lose Pakistan khuda na khwasta....

Zardari and Gilani should be hanged naked on the Constitution Avenue Islamabad. Probably Kayani should be with them as well. Our Army is a drama. We don't actually have any Army. PakArmy is useless. Its just american army in Pakistani uniform.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zaid Hamid supported Musharraf keep that in mind take out any of his old articles. Zaid Hamid is just trying to come out as an unbiased anchor

Correct analysis by Zaid Hamid. Even Zaid Hamid who is on ISI payroll, admits that Pervez Musharaf is an Israeli & American agent. I can't understand why all our public can understand that.

Shut up Rashid Qureshi. People know your character. I m sure many people on this forum also know what I am saying..... It is such a shameful fact about you that I am a bit concerned to write it here openly, but just to help viewers understand you and your objectives, here it is: Rashid Qureshi provided his own wife to Musharaf as a girlfriend.... now i invite all of u guys to go out and check this fact instead of just refuting me if you dn't believe it. So ofcourse Rashid Qureshi is a pimp serving Musharaf. Discount whatever he says by 100%.

Another argument of Zaid Hamid vs. Rashid Qureshi is that Rashid belongs to the elite which has already destroyed Pakistan while Zaid Hamid even being an Army/ISI agent, is saying truth about Musharaf.

Ofcourse this plan is to destabilize Pakistan. Osama died many years ago....this is just a drama. Now more and more people are getting convinced on what Zaid Hamid used to say. People kept on calling it conspiracy theory. I had many other sources from which I always was able to verify these so called "conspiracy theories". Even today when many people have started believing in this big game plan, we still have many many people, namely BAIGHAIRAT BRIGADE OF PAKISTAN who won't believe it. They are westernized idiots who don't think what they'll do if we lose Pakistan khuda na khwasta....

Zardari and Gilani should be hanged naked on the Constitution Avenue Islamabad. Probably Kayani should be with them as well. Our Army is a drama. We don't actually have any Army. PakArmy is useless. Its just american army in Pakistani uniform.

i m with u to hang zardari and co and all the parties in the parliament with them. but what u have said about zh many people disagree and the another thing about army u said looks like your r using the same language and indians, Zionist and agent of cia for our army.

temoor

Citizen

after 3 days debate on different forums no one has courrage to identify the following for the simple solution of the abbot abad attack by us. The whole pakistani nation must emphasize on the following points.

Remember one thing there was no intelligence failure in abbot abad but the pak forces were bound to not react without the pm gillani orders thats it.

1. Few days back mr. Gillani prime minister had been loudly said on the parliament floor in respone to the choudhary nisar comments against isi and army that,

pm gillani said " our intelligence agencies and army are under the government and act upon the instructions of the chief executive because the chief of army staff reports to the prime minister.

So it is very simple to understand that why our pak air force, army and intelligence agencies could have been able to react, retaliate or iterfere during the heinous mission of the us marines in abbot abad without the orders of the prime minister and the president zardari.

Now it is responsibility of the chief justice of pakistan that he must take suo moto action against prime minister with serious charge sheet and ask him about the hidden conspiracy and truth on his recent statement "it is a great win and achievement of the us in abbot abad by killing osamam"

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets put it this way. Army have said that it was an intelligence failure.Osama's wife and daughter have admitted osama's presence there for 5 years.There is no need to panic,everything will be normal in just matter of days.We should not deny the facts that this scenario is very cloudy and hard to believe but then why army and ISI is so quiet about it ? when CIA blamed ISI for wrong doing,I was the first one to lash the CIA, now please just wait until the dust settles down. Some reports suggest that low level officials of intelligence agencies could be involved in helping "OSAMA". Osama indeed is killed in the raid.

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
i m with u to hang zardari and co and all the parties in the parliament with them. but what u have said about zh many people disagree and the another thing about army u said looks like your r using the same language and indians, Zionist and agent of cia for our army.
[/COLOR][/B]

Salam Zubair. Thanks for your comments. As far as your point about Army is concerned, truth is usually very bitter. We know it very well from history that Army has gradually sold out this country. What I m saying is not in sync with CIA/Indians/Zionists, etc. They are alleging our Army to be incompetent, so that they can attack on Pakistan. To understand my comments, you need to browse my username and see I am not coming up with sudden and new comments. I have been strongly against the modus operandi of Pakistan Army for over a decade now. What I say is quite opposite to what Zionists say, there might be some similarities though.

According to me, our Army has many many generals esp the COASs who are sold out to these Zionists/US. These officers do not work in the interest of country, rather work against. A big example was Pervez Musharaf and now it is Kayani. Our Army always takes over when there is no need to do so, esp. the Ayyub and Zia takeovers. Army men don't have a vision but they think they have a great one. They are made (in PMA and other training) to fight a war. These Army men are like the horses with eye covers. They don't know how to run a country. Yet, our Army is extremely power corrupt, wants to get into power, especially when not required. In the current scenario you can see how Kayani has acted especially after getting extension from Hillary Clinton (3 years).

In addition our Army senior officers are morally and otherwise corrupt. They are just involved in DHAs, AWTs, Fauji and Askari Foundations and running a Military estate. There are many retired generals who have acres of land in different parts of US. I don't want to name but know two generals who have large apartment complexes in USA. They are very corrupt. Instead of running this military estate and licking shoes of Israel and USA, our Army needs to do their job and that is the defense of Pakistan.

There are many examples for you to assess our Army: East Pakistan Separation (see Hamood ur Rehman Comm Report to analyze who is to blame), Pervez Musharaf selling sovereignty of Pakistan, Pervez Musharaf's Kargil, Ayyub Khan signing all the idiotic agreements which started pushing Pakistan more and more into cowardness and slavery, Zia-ul-Haq giving the worst 10 years to Pakistan (filled Pakistan with weapons, Sold weapons illegally and blasted Ojri camp, created MQM, strengthened the role of ISI in politics, etc.). Actually I can write for hours but don't wanna take a lot of time of readers.

One thing I do admit is that our army officers are NOT sold out to India. But already on sale for US is enough to damage us.

Bottomline in view of current scenario: Our Army is still sold out to US. In OBL's case, Army top officials know that US is trying to ruin Pakistan's reputation so that US can make more attacks on Pakistan - however, our generals are silent coz they are on payroll. WE NEED A REVOLT IN ARMY and there is nothing wrong with it. I am sure there still are some patriotic elements in our Army. Its my deepest prayer that a revolt comes in our Army and the command is taken over by a patriotic General who loves Allah and Pakistan....he should hang all Corp Commanders and COAS and start afresh bringing true Army leadership!!!

So now, you may be able to understand what I was saying. Ofcourse I want to love our army as its "our Army" but at the same time, it has to be lovable and respectable.

By the way, I forgot to mention that other than Zardari, Gilani and Kiyani, we need Pervez Musharaf to be hanged on the most visible spot. While I don't like Nawaz Sharif & Party, Ch. Shujaat & Party, etc. I don't think they deserve to be hanged as much as PPP people and Musharaf does.

As far as ZH is concerned, he is an ISI unoffical spokesman. If you don't know that, you need to do a lot more probing of politics and shows and make some connections. Fair enough if you still disagree, coz you have a right to. I have direct sources due to which I am not even 99.999999999% sure but 100%. While I believe he is ISI agent, I think he is great in sense of the information he provides. I am not against him at all. Infact I have watched 99% of his programs (diff series on brastacks.pk). Now hopefully u'll also understand that I have nothing against him. I just discount what he says in terms of covering up ISI and Army. Plus, I do NOT consider him a conspiracy theorist, which unfortunately, most ppl of Pakistan think. I believe the information on BIG GAME he spreads is totally in sync with my knowledge of politics.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Just loved Ur comments Brother. Especially the "********** Brigade", Many members of this Brigade swarm this forum.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam Zubair. Thanks for your comments. As far as your point about Army is concerned, truth is usually very bitter. We know it very well from history that Army has gradually sold out this country. What I m saying is not in sync with CIA/Indians/Zionists, etc. They are alleging our Army to be incompetent, so that they can attack on Pakistan. To understand my comments, you need to browse my username and see I am not coming up with sudden and new comments. I have been strongly against the modus operandi of Pakistan Army for over a decade now. What I say is quite opposite to what Zionists say, there might be some similarities though.

According to me, our Army has many many generals esp the COASs who are sold out to these Zionists/US. These officers do not work in the interest of country, rather work against. A big example was Pervez Musharaf and now it is Kayani. Our Army always takes over when there is no need to do so, esp. the Ayyub and Zia takeovers. Army men don't have a vision but they think they have a great one. They are made (in PMA and other training) to fight a war. These Army men are like the horses with eye covers. They don't know how to run a country. Yet, our Army is extremely power corrupt, wants to get into power, especially when not required. In the current scenario you can see how Kayani has acted especially after getting extension from Hillary Clinton (3 years).

In addition our Army senior officers are morally and otherwise corrupt. They are just involved in DHAs, AWTs, Fauji and Askari Foundations and running a Military estate. There are many retired generals who have acres of land in different parts of US. I don't want to name but know two generals who have large apartment complexes in USA. They are very corrupt. Instead of running this military estate and licking shoes of Israel and USA, our Army needs to do their job and that is the defense of Pakistan.

There are many examples for you to assess our Army: East Pakistan Separation (see Hamood ur Rehman Comm Report to analyze who is to blame), Pervez Musharaf selling sovereignty of Pakistan, Pervez Musharaf's Kargil, Ayyub Khan signing all the idiotic agreements which started pushing Pakistan more and more into cowardness and slavery, Zia-ul-Haq giving the worst 10 years to Pakistan (filled Pakistan with weapons, Sold weapons illegally and blasted Ojri camp, created MQM, strengthened the role of ISI in politics, etc.). Actually I can write for hours but don't wanna take a lot of time of readers.

One thing I do admit is that our army officers are NOT sold out to India. But already on sale for US is enough to damage us.

Bottomline in view of current scenario: Our Army is still sold out to US. In OBL's case, Army top officials know that US is trying to ruin Pakistan's reputation so that US can make more attacks on Pakistan - however, our generals are silent coz they are on payroll. WE NEED A REVOLT IN ARMY and there is nothing wrong with it. I am sure there still are some patriotic elements in our Army. Its my deepest prayer that a revolt comes in our Army and the command is taken over by a patriotic General who loves Allah and Pakistan....he should hang all Corp Commanders and COAS and start afresh bringing true Army leadership!!!

So now, you may be able to understand what I was saying. Ofcourse I want to love our army as its "our Army" but at the same time, it has to be lovable and respectable.

By the way, I forgot to mention that other than Zardari, Gilani and Kiyani, we need Pervez Musharaf to be hanged on the most visible spot. While I don't like Nawaz Sharif & Party, Ch. Shujaat & Party, etc. I don't think they deserve to be hanged as much as PPP people and Musharaf does.

As far as ZH is concerned, he is an ISI unoffical spokesman. If you don't know that, you need to do a lot more probing of politics and shows and make some connections. Fair enough if you still disagree, coz you have a right to. I have direct sources due to which I am not even 99.999999999% sure but 100%. While I believe he is ISI agent, I think he is great in sense of the information he provides. I am not against him at all. Infact I have watched 99% of his programs (diff series on brastacks.pk). Now hopefully u'll also understand that I have nothing against him. I just discount what he says in terms of covering up ISI and Army. Plus, I do NOT consider him a conspiracy theorist, which unfortunately, most ppl of Pakistan think. I believe the information on BIG GAME he spreads is totally in sync with my knowledge of politics.

Again agreed with love and respect.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys, please donot single handedly just malign the whole army, I agree we might have some corrupt generals etc(the decision makers) but our jawaans, the soldiers who loose their lives everyday, have respect for them.

ZH might be the unofficial spokeperson, , but he keeps our spirits up which is the need of time at the moment and states facts not FICTION, any one who does not like him just utters "conspiracy theorist" - so far what he has said 3 years ago is happening as planned by USZ!

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Lets put it this way. Army have said that it was an intelligence failure.Osama's wife and daughter have admitted osama's presence there for 5 years.There is no need to panic,everything will be normal in just matter of days.We should not deny the facts that this scenario is very cloudy and hard to believe but then why army and ISI is so quiet about it ? when CIA blamed ISI for wrong doing,I was the first one to lash the CIA, now please just wait until the dust settles down. Some reports suggest that low level officials of intelligence agencies could be involved in helping "OSAMA". Osama indeed is killed in the raid.

How do you know, what are the proof, saying we have thrown his body in sea,