Sawal Yeh Hai - 20th August 2011 - Zaid Hamid, Justice (R) Saeed Uz Zaman Sidiqui

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chief Justice of Pakistan and Kyani should take action now.

Dismiss this donkey's govt.

Fauji Adalaten jo dehshat gardon ko 2 din mein latkain.

MQM, ANP and PPP Should be banned immediately to take part in any election in pakistan in future.

Throw all people from govt. offices who got jobs on basis of political allaince or alliance with gangs.

Time is now

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
superman...lol
u need to review my other posts before forming an opinion. I object on nawaz (like mushtaq minhas), zardari (like nusrat javed) and altaf (like hasan nisar, badami, etc.) paid anchors as well...
As far as Army is concerned, it's not israeli army but has played the same kind of role in Pakistan from beginning....the army just follows it's general and if general is sold out to israel (like Musharaf was/is and like Kayani is) then it's effectively israel's army...... Don't forget that for all practical purposes USA=Israel as US is controlled by Israeli lobby. Get your knowledge and facts right before you make such a comment brother.

suppose hain bhi....tu kia fouj israeel ki hai

aap ko nawaz aur altaaf k paid anchors per tu koi aitraaz nhee...

aur fouj ka tanaa day ker aap apnay aap ko baray superman sabot kerna chhatay hain.....shame on you

sngilani

if zardari is out of office and into the jail , you dont need nasir ullah babar

Please do not disappoint this nation. Every one knows that current rules are involved in target killings. We need to remove them to stop it. Otherwise it will continue. Current government leaders are not true leaders of Pakistan. They came in power as a result of NRO. They are dummies and stooges. Real power is somewhere else who does want Pakistan to drown in destabilization and lawlessness. It will help to put a case forward to de-nuke it. Current government (ANP, PPP and MQM) are working against the very national interests of Pakistan.

sngilani

Chief Justice of Pakistan and Kyani should take action now.

Dismiss this donkey's govt.

Fauji Adalaten jo dehshat gardon ko 2 din mein latkain.

MQM, ANP and PPP Should be banned immediately to take part in any election in pakistan in future.

Throw all people from govt. offices who got jobs on basis of political allaince or alliance with gangs.

Time is now

But no one is going to bell the CAT. Only people of Pakistan can. Every one knows that current rules are involved in target killings including Kiani and CJ. They know we need to remove them to stop it. These leaders came in power as a result of NRO. They are dummies and stooges. Real power is somewhere else wanting Pakistan to go into destabilization. This will help to build a case against Pakistan in UN to de-nuke this nation. Current government (ANP, PPP and MQM) are working against the national interests of Pakistan. People have chosen them, let them suffer.

Last edited:

janbazali

superman...lol
u need to review my other posts before forming an opinion. I object on nawaz (like mushtaq minhas), zardari (like nusrat javed) and altaf (like hasan nisar, badami, etc.) paid anchors as well...
As far as Army is concerned, it's not israeli army but has played the same kind of role in Pakistan from beginning....the army just follows it's general and if general is sold out to israel (like Musharaf was/is and like Kayani is) then it's effectively israel's army...... Don't forget that for all practical purposes USA=Israel as US is controlled by Israeli lobby. Get your knowledge and facts right before you make such a comment brother.

simply means you are against Pakistan armed forces......thank you very much

janbazali

simply means you are a close minded opinionated person. Thank you too!

apointed by armed forces of Pakistan????
wao it would be dream comes true for me, if i could serve my forces

Allah aap ki zubaan mubaark karay aur mai armed forces ko ksi bhi taraikay say serve ker skonn....
jazakAllah khair

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL... you proved what I wrote. I wrote you are a close minded opinionated person and you proved you are coz you read "opinionated" as "appointed" - the reason is that you wanted to read it like that. People see what they wanna see - they hear what they wanna hear i.e. their interpretations are self constructed most of the time.

apointed by armed forces of Pakistan????
wao it would be dream comes true for me, if i could serve my forces

Allah aap ki zubaan mubaark karay aur mai armed forces ko ksi bhi taraikay say serve ker skonn....
jazakAllah khair

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
great program!

Terrorist are not prosecuted in Karachi because all the terrorists are from either of the political parties :angry_smile:. O stupid Pakistani loggon stop voting for theses crooks. plz.