Saudi Prince Bandar delivered Israeli chemicals to Syrian terrorists - official

@Vitamin_C;

Your statement Doesn't it comes under the defination of "hatred" against a group of people who happened to have a difference of opinion with you and who can not be held directly resposible for acts of corrupt rulers?

Vitamin_C

The only group that my statement shows hatred against is the Wahabis they are responsible for millions of dead Muslims in Palestine, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen. A million lives is nothing compared to what they have done.
If you take my statement as hatred against Arabs in general then that means you have hatred against Muslims in general because Wahabis have aided the West in destroying atleast 2 caliphates and lives of millions of Muslims worldwide. Now they are mongering for a western back strike against innocent Syrians and Iranians, how many more million Muslims you want dead before you say enough is enough?

@Pakistani1947

The only group that my statement shows hatred against is the Wahabis they are responsible for millions of dead Muslims in Palestine, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen. A million lives is nothing compared to what they have done.
If you take my statement as hatred against Arabs in general then that means you have hatred against Muslims in general because Wahabis have aided the West in destroying atleast 2 caliphates and lives of millions of Muslims worldwide. Now they are mongering for a western back strike against innocent Syrians and Iranians, how many more million Muslims you want dead before you say enough is enough?

No, I am not taking your statement as hatred against Arabs, but taking it as hatred against "Wahabis". Wahabis are a group of people who happened to have a difference of opinion with you and who can not be held directly resposible for acts of corrupt rulers"
When you said that killing "a few million Arabs is not a big price for getting rid of the wahabis". It means that you know that millions would include hundreds of thousand of innocent people including children, women and eldderly etc. Does your version of Islam, allows killing of innocent people
who can not be held directly resposible for acts of corrupt rulers"

Would you deny following verse of Quraan (5:32):

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.
اس سبب سے ہم نے بنی اسرائیل پر لکھا کہ جس نے کسی انسان کو خون کے بدلے یا زمین میں فساد پھیلانے کے سوا کسی اور وجہ سے قتل کیا گویا اس نے تمام انسانوں کو قتل کر دیا اورجس نے کسی کو زندگی بخشی اس نے گویا تمام انسانوں کی زندگی بخشی

Now answer me, the Suadi rulers may be at fault; but does it mean that you can support the killing of millions of innocent civilian including children, women, elderly etc.

Vitamin_C

I do not support killing of innocents, but the Saudis have it coming because of their crimes in Libya and Syria.
Would you rather have innocent Syrian people pay for the mistake of Saudi rulers? Why so much warmth for Saudis but disregard for Syrians are they not human?
If they want democracy then they should start with Saudi devils.

No, I am not taking your statement as hatred against Arabs, but taking it as hatred against "Wahabis". Wahabis are a group of people who happened to have a difference of opinion with you and who can not be held directly resposible for acts of corrupt rulers"
When you said that killing "a few million Arabs is not a big price for getting rid of the wahabis". It means that you know that millions would include hundreds of thousand of innocent people including children, women and eldderly etc. Does your version of Islam, allows killing of innocent people
who can not be held directly resposible for acts of corrupt rulers"

Would you deny following verse of Quraan (5:32):

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.
اس سبب سے ہم نے بنی اسرائیل پر لکھا کہ جس نے کسی انسان کو خون کے بدلے یا زمین میں فساد پھیلانے کے سوا کسی اور وجہ سے قتل کیا گویا اس نے تمام انسانوں کو قتل کر دیا اورجس نے کسی کو زندگی بخشی اس نے گویا تمام انسانوں کی زندگی بخشی

Now answer me, the Suadi rulers may be at fault; but does it mean that you can support the killing of millions of innocent civilian including children, women, elderly etc.

Sohraab

mujay apnay link ka naam batain jo send ki hai becoz piratebay is ban in UK Agar Pakistani Government Ban karay to rolaaay par jain

Any how plz give me the name, i have to find it anyway

Illuminati & the ****** MUST SEE DOCUMENTARY

aap issay youtube per search kar lain

waise main ne jab download ki thi to 1.89 gb ka link kickass torrents se mila tha aur 28 parts thay . ab jab search kar raha hoon to yehi documentary 1.09 GB main mil rahi hai aur parts 28 hi hain , pata nahi yeh kia chakkar hai

yeh lain kickasstorrents se is documentry ka link

http://kickass.to/usearch/illuminati dajjal must/