Safe City Project not so safe as pictures of passengers’ private life leaked

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't agree to your version of Islam. I agree with UAE. They allow sharab, shabab and kabab. Freedom in hotels. Freedom in cars.

That is true version of Islam and now being implemented in Saudi Arabia also.
UAE doesn't allow sharab or kissing in public. Don't spread false propaganda.

Within your home, you can do whatever you want, but not in public.

One more thing, if someone is caught alone with a girl even inside the house based on someone's information, the couple is charged.

If a lady gives birth without having a husband, she and the man who is involved are jailed..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
All pics are of night and from inside car. No-one can see inside cars at night especially if a car on road. Only strong cameras from front screen seat up above can peep in

Do not try to defend these perverts!
I am not defending anyone. Spreading this kind of news is also not allowed in Islam.

However, I am saying that if my children ever see this happening, I will beat the hell out of the couple.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
UAE doesn't allow sharab or kissing in public. Don't spread false propaganda.

Within your home, you can do whatever you want, but not in public.

One more thing, if someone is caught alone with a girl even inside the house based on someone's information, the couple is charged.

If a lady gives birth without having a husband, she and the man who is involved are jailed..

Like you never did any of that with those Russian & East EU hookers who fly in hundreds flooding streets of Dubai.

BTW, is Dubai still part of UAE or you consider that a separate country?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Like you never did any of that with those Russian & East EU hookers who fly in hundreds flooding streets of Dubai.

BTW, is Dubai still part of UAE or you consider that a separate country?
Inside your home you can do whatever you want and until someone doesn't report, you can enjoy.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Honestly man, I didn't see any naked woman. Thought may be he is just making this shit up.

On another note, Police should stop searching hotels so young people can get a room instead of doing this in public.
But sex before marriage is still not permissible even if in a private hotel room?

Saboo

Honestly man, I didn't see any naked woman. Thought may be he is just making this shit up.

On another note, Police should stop searching hotels so young people can get a room instead of doing this in public.
But sex before marriage is still not permissible even if in a private hotel room?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes

sure! but should they even do it before getting married is the question?
Lanat bhejo inn pe yaar. Everyone knows that it's punishable in Islam but they want liberty. I don't really care. They will get what they deserve in AAKHIRA

Saboo

Lanat bhejo inn pe yaar. Everyone knows that it's punishable in Islam but they want liberty. I don't really care. They will get what they deserve in AAKHIRA
Haha yes they have liberty in western society. They are now doing it with their mothers, sisters, daughters, animals, openly worshipping Devil. If this kind of liberty they want? let them have it. Haha liberals like this should wish to be dogs, monkeys, gorillas to do it in the open without any shame! as shame was not given to them.

Saboo

I am not defending anyone. Spreading this kind of news is also not allowed in Islam.

However, I am saying that if my children ever see this happening, I will beat the hell out of the couple.
Oh BTW which way your children usually come and go? Just to be on the safe side?:LOL:

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is in her car. You are not allowed to peep in someone's car
For heaven sake, you mean to say that you can do anything in your car on the public road? I f yes then why blaming police guys who killed the whole family because they were also in their vehicle on public road used their bullets to kill the innocent.

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For heaven sake, you mean to say that you can do anything in your car on the public road? I f yes then why blaming police guys who killed the whole family because they were also in their vehicle on public road used their bullets to kill the innocent.

Kuch samaj nahi ayi ... Policemen killed them in their car... On their property!