Safe City Project not so safe as pictures of passengers’ private life leaked

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whoever did it but question is still there that what a naked woman doing on the front seat of the car, it is not private life, a naked woman on the front seat on public road is public property.

She is in her car. You are not allowed to peep in someone's car

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
I never even heard of this idiot and you want to give him blank check of good character. Remember all bureaucrats were corrupt before elction of 2018. No way they changed overnight because PM is Khan now.
I follow this DC and there is a reason I like him. You should also follow him on twitter. Don't just paint everyone with the same brush.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Privacy aside, who in his right frame of mind goes out of mind in a car.. they should go to their homes and do it..

Man.. our society..
hahaha obviously they live in separate homes, so have to find a common place to do it?
Besides, any one can go out of his mind any where, any time...there is no time table
for it!:LOL:

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha! A very good excuse to see pictures of naked women John? Ab aisi pictures kon kaafir na dekhna chahay ga!:LOL:

Honestly man, I didn't see any naked woman. Thought may be he is just making this shit up.

On another note, Police should stop searching hotels so young people can get a room instead of doing this in public.

Saboo

Aahhhh ... then Germany is also a stone-age country considering your logic, because here doing this kind of masti is not allowed in "publicly visible" places.
You are right! Humans are not allowed to do it in public, only birds, bees and dogs, bitches allowed to do it in public. That is why a dog doing in public is called a 'Lucky Dog!":LOL:

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Car is a private property. As far harkateein, it's not job of the government o teach people morality or become religious police.

بھائی جان کار بےشک ایک پرایئوٹ پراپرٹی ہے مگر سڑک ایک پبلک پراپرٹی ہے،دوسرا ہم مسلمان ہیں الحمداللہ ہمیں حلال حرام کی خود تمیز ہونی چاہیے،اب یہ بھی مولوی بتائے گا کہ کار میں گھس کے حرام کاریاں نہ کرو۔

Saboo

Car is a private property. As far harkateein, it's not job of the government o teach people morality or become religious police.
Being an islamic republic, government should not allow people to do be-hayai openly in public. However government has no business going in people's bedrooms....Aurtein unki khaiitian hein...jaisay marzi hull chalayein tumhein kia?:LOL:

راجہ نوید اقبال

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nothing wrong with placing cameras on us. But a professional force always introduce safeguards to protect privacy of the citizen except where it is required to be share in a court of law.

This is not the first time I have seen similar pics. Islamabad Police regularly shares pics from these cameras on their official Facebook account.
that make sense,thank you

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being an islamic republic, government should not allow people to do be-hayai openly in public. However government has no business going in people's bedrooms....Aurtein unki khaiitian hein...jaisay marzi hull chalayein tumhein kia?:LOL:

I don't agree to your version of Islam. I agree with UAE. They allow sharab, shabab and kabab. Freedom in hotels. Freedom in cars.

That is true version of Islam and now being implemented in Saudi Arabia also.

Saboo

بھائی جان کار بےشک ایک پرایئوٹ پراپرٹی ہے مگر سڑک ایک پبلک پراپرٹی ہے،دوسرا ہم مسلمان ہیں الحمداللہ ہمیں حلال حرام کی خود تمیز ہونی چاہیے،اب یہ بھی مولوی بتائے گا کہ کار میں گھس کے حرام کاریاں نہ کرو۔
Haan ji kion nahin? Maulvi to ulta khush hoga?
Maulana pehlay to sari haraam kaari khud apni ankhon se dekhay ga? aur jab puri tassali kar lay ga keh yeh sachi mein haraam kaari hay? aur haraam kaar apna kaam khtam kar chukay hein to hi bataye ga, Bacho! Buri baat! Yeh bahut ghalat kaam hay!.. Waisay tum itni choti si jagah par karr kaisay lrtay ho? Tumharay godday bhi nahin bhaajtay?:LOL:

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Can you share one example where Prophet PBUH punished anyone for kissing his woman in public?

Saboo

I don't agree to your version of Islam. I agree with UAE. They allow sharab, shabab and kabab. Freedom in hotels. Freedom in cars.

That is true version of Islam and now being implemented in Saudi Arabia also.
This is your version of islam but not true islam. If UAE and SA want to follow western culture of shamelessness so let them do it but not in Pakistan.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Issi soch ne yeh videos leak Ken

Victims have no law to protect them but if they dare to launch a complain, a case will be registered against them of Fahashi lol
See man, I will never spread any picture or video. I don't simply care.

BUT if my children ever see this while walking on the road and question me what's happening in the car, I will beat the crap out of the couple.

Just hope you never come across a situation like this when a person like me is walking with his children.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha obviously they live in separate homes, so have to find a common place to do it?
Besides, any one can go out of his mind any where, any time...there is no time table
for it!:LOL:
Those who have cars can arrange a den for them easily.. no?

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
See man, I will never spread any picture or video. I don't simply care.

BUT if my children ever see this while walking on the road and question me what's happening in the car, I will beat the crap out of the couple.

Just hope you never come across a situation like this when a person like me is walking with his children.

All pics are of night and from inside car. No-one can see inside cars at night especially if a car on road. Only strong cameras from front screen seat up above can peep in

Do not try to defend these perverts!