Robrt Gates' insulting demand

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
***** Robert Gates wanted Pak to guarantee that there will be no repeat of Mumbai ***** carnage.
***** Obviously he is blaming Pak for that terror

And how does Pm reply? ( like an obedient servant)

Pakistan is itself facing Mumbai-like attacks almost every other day and when we cannot protect our own citizens, how can we guarantee that there wouldnt be any more terrorist hits in India"

dont we have any khuddari and self esteem??

I would have said this: Why you asking me for guarantee? Ask Indian terrorist groups like Shev Sena and RAW. Also ask they will not explode any more bomb in Pak.
and Iwould have cancelled the meating with Gates.

But we are talking about coward, stupid, looter, and US slave on payroll, and Zardari's chamchas.

I, as a Pakistani, am truly hurt.

Gazoo Martian

G

gazoomartian said:
I would have said this: Why you asking me for guarantee? Ask Indian terrorist groups like Shev Sena and RAW. Also ask they will not explode any more bomb in Pak.

But we are talking about coward, stupid, looter, and US slave on payroll, and Zardari's chamchas.

Gazoo Martian

gazoo uncle don't be so adventureous.these american r very dangerous [anger] if someone disobey them they kill or hang them :cry: .so pls calm down and fullfill their demands

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
gazoomartian said:

Gazoo Martian

gazoo uncle don't be so adventureous.these american r very dangerous [anger] if someone disobey them they kill or hang them :cry: .so pls calm down and fullfill their demands

[funnny] thanks man!! I know, I have been in north america for 34 years. I know it all too well.

But you have to and should show self esteem unless privately Gates told him : Hey look I said all that just to please India

But who knows

PaniPatt

Citizen
pappufromindia said:

Pappu Betta if next time any american comes to u...then do tell him tht don't try to take pangaa with Pakistanis...cz they are really not good to mess with...cz woh maartay kam hain aor GhaseetTay ziada hain... [wall] if he wont get u...then send him to formar USSR..hope they will tell him about their personal experience related with Pakistan..... :mrgreen:

n now abt Mumbai Topi Drama...let me tell u tht no metter how many such inside jobs both u n ur current grand loards do against Muslims they wont success to finish them forever...yeh chotay motay dramay karwanay say kuch nai honay wala..main tu kehta hoon aik hii dafa WW3 shoro karrrooo..phir dooodh ka dooodh aor paaani ka paaani ho jaega....

gazoomartian

PaniPatt said:
pappufromindia said:

Pappu Betta if next time any american comes to u...then do tell him tht don't try to take pangaa with Pakistanis...cz they are really not good to mess with...cz woh maartay kam hain aor GhaseetTay ziada hain... [wall] if he wont get u...then send him to formar USSR..hope they will tell him about their personal experience related with Pakistan..... :mrgreen:

n now abt Mumbai Topi Drama...let me tell u tht no metter how many such inside jobs both u n ur current grand loards do against Muslims they wont success to finish them forever...yeh chotay motay dramay karwanay say kuch nai honay wala..main tu kehta hoon aik hii dafa WW3 shoro karrrooo..phir dooodh ka dooodh aor paaani ka paaani ho jaega....

but first lets kick out all the foreigners from Pak and Afghan

G

gazoomartian said:
PaniPatt said:
pappufromindia said:

u uncles r warmogers.u scared me too much.this world need more pappu like me for peace

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
gazoomartian said:
PaniPatt said:
pappufromindia said:

u uncles r warmogers.u scared me too much.this world need more pappu like me for peace

We are not war mongers. Your terrorists govt has always imposed wars on us, like 65 and in 71.....

Anywyays, I am off to bed, good night, salam, khuda hafiz

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't know who writes your history books oh yes, Chankiya!
you are right again when you said "these Americans are very dangerous people do as they say". indians have an old habit of obeying,Mughals and thenGoraah badshah until now.
Watch some of the videos of how the indian parliament members were trampling all over each other just to shake the hand of the then president of USA ,Bill Clinton.
That was a humiliating scene for any free nation but indians are proud of it because they have what they want,a gorah to look up to.

G

sobia403 said:
you are right again when you said "these Americans are very dangerous people do as they say". indians have an old habit of obeying,Mughals and thenGoraah badshah until now.
Watch some of the videos of how the indian parliament members were trampling all over each other just to shake the hand of the then president of USA ,Bill Clinton.
That was a humiliating scene for any free nation but indians are proud of it because they have what they want,a gorah to look up to.
u r absolutly right ms.sobia.ppls in subcontinent has the weekness that they were ifluanced by rich and powerfull.bill was very dashing. isn,t he look at urself u still remember him ;)

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
sobia403 said:
u r absolutly right ms.sobia.ppls in subcontinent has the weekness that they were ifluanced by rich and powerfull.bill was very dashing. isn,t he look at urself u still remember him ;)

That was a cheap shot below the belt - you need to answer her question rather then focusing on her gender and how you can use it to dodge the question. Normally there is no shame in conceding once you've been stumped!!!

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
While the statement may seem harsh to us, but every state is held responsible for the actions of the non-state actors and we are not an exception in this global phenomena. Pakistan needs to ensure that in future no such attacks are planned or launched from our borders

S

shagi

A very sad time is coming for Pakistan. Pakistan is just fighting for its survival in this hostile world.

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
sobia403 said:

Of course she would remember. and I remember too. Who wouldnt, the way your parliamentarians showed chamcha geeri for Clinton.

Lets face it, India and UK are surviving beacuse of Americans. Without them you will be nothing specially that the Soviets are gone. A US retired army major said to a UK reporter that you guys are nothing but patsies and sissies. But we love your cooperation. There was a big uproar in UK about his statement.

Gazoo Martian

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
pappufromindia said:
sobia403 said:

Of course she would remember. and I remember too. Who wouldnt, the way your parliamentarians showed chamcha geeri for Clinton.

Lets face it, India and UK are surviving beacuse of Americans. Without them you will be nothing specially that the Soviets are gone. A US retired army major said to a UK reporter that you guys are nothing but patsies and sissies. But we love your cooperation. There was a big uproar in UK about his statement.

Gazoo Martian
[funnny] [funnny]

S

shagi

Pakistan is passing through crucially on a history's biggest crossroad. But Pakistan has to continue her struggle to survive in this hostile world and Insha Allah it will survive.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan is fullfill their demands for last 40 years then why not now? I agree. Pak should fullfill their demands. Just do it. lol

gazoomartian

shagi said:
Pakistan is passing through crucially on a history's biggest crossroad. But Pakistan has to continue her struggle to survive in this hostile world and Insha Allah it will survive.

Ameen

gazoomartian

IndiaGuy said:
Pakistan is fullfill their demands for last 40 years then why not now? I agree. Pak should fullfill their demands. Just do it. lol

whadyatalking about buddy? I am lost :)

[imran] [imran] ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???
???? ????
??????? ???? ???
[imran] [imran]