Resident Evil 4 Game With Hidden Anti-Islamic Motives?

Islamfirst

Voter (50+ posts)
I wana share something with you people..

My friend was playing the Game "Resident Evil Part 4 Bio hazard" it is awesome game in playability, graphics, A game by "Cap com Production Studio 4"

It was nice going, but when i came in last round it was quite shocked for me, when hero meets Villain he ask him what is this all, then Villain replies "THIS IS A NEW RELIGION" and there was a gate same like the gate of "MASJID-E-NABWI" and in that gate there is Villain of the game. (NaozoBillah)

Omar bin Khattab Door of Masjid Nabwi Madinah
omar-bin-khattab-door-masjid-nabwi.jpg

'The Door' in Chapter 4-1
game_me-2009-11-21-14-44-17-75.jpg

M

MrImranKhan

It's their real face.

To All Muslims......

Please Wake up.............................

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
So just because someone copied the door of Masjid-e-Nabwi and changed the text of it, it is a 'conspiracy against Islam'???

I thought Islam was NOT about worshipping symbols and designs!

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So just because someone copied the door of Masjid-e-Nabwi and changed the text of it, it is a 'conspiracy against Islam'???

Enough man, what is your agenda here?

I bet you are another Qadiani mole, get off from here.

I ignored you other crap. But if you start spreading this message somehow copying the door of Prophet's (SAW) mosque exactly, to the bottom strip except the middle plate is a coincidence and should be acceptable to the Muslims than you are mistaken. Only Qadiani Kazzabs could write such things. Do not expose yourself, we got your drift a long time ago, now stop it. Tomorrow you are going to say, well if they shown a person with resemblance to Prophet SAW or portrayed someone as him SAW, it is fine. Thats what the enemies of Islam wants Muslims to accept. Thats why they attack Prophet SAW to provoke Muslims repeatedly.

This game is another such attempt and idiot like you are talking that attacking the mosque of Prophet SAW is fine? We do not worship symbols but we do have places we hold dear to our hearts. Now shut up.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I ignored you other crap. But if you start spreading this message somehow copying the door of Prophet's (SAW) mosque exactly, to the bottom strip except the middle plate is a coincidence and should be acceptable to the Muslims than you are mistaken. Only Qadiani Kazzabs could write such things. Do not expose yourself, we got your drift a long time ago, now stop it. Tomorrow you are going to say, well if they shown a person with resemblance to Prophet SAW or portrayed someone as him SAW, it is fine. Thats what the enemies of Islam wants Muslims to accept. Thats why they attack Prophet SAW to provoke Muslims repeatedly.

This game is another such attempt and idiot like you are talking that attacking the mosque of Prophet SAW is fine? We do not worship symbols but we do have places we hold dear to our hearts. Now shut up.

Did you recognize him through his illuminated tail hidden in the hind legs? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Apni auqaat par aa hii gaey na barkhurdar?

sazishi ilzamaat phenkna tau hum Pakistanioun ka QAUMI KHEL hai! aur agar woh sazishi ilzamaat kisi mazhabi aqleeyat par houn tau 100 bismillah!

Mujhe jaaney baghair mujhe Ahmedi/Qadiyani declare bhi kar dia?? koi wahee nazil huee thi aap ki roshandar tindd par??

"only qadiyani kazzabs could write such things"
do you have any proof or is that your best line of argument of blaming and accusing others on baseless allegations and JHOOTI bakbak??

haha. wah ji wah. sab sey aagey kehtay ho keh Islam mein SYMBOLS aur IMAARTEIN ki koi jagah nahin, phir ussi cheez k oopar pagal hojatay ho??

yeh darwaza Rasoolallah ney NAHIN banaya tha, yeh darwaza kisi Saudi ya Turk designer ki daryaaft hai. tau iss ka yeh matlab hua yeh BIDDAT hai (aur aap jaantey ho biddat kya cheez hai)

lagey raho! waisay bhi yeh qaum poori dunya mein Islam k naam par apna tamasha bananey mein khoob agey hai, par samajhti hai yeh kisi Hindu, Yahoodi, Essai, Qadiyani sazish hai!

THIS IS PAKISTAN!

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

sazishi ilzamaat phenkna tau hum Pakistanioun ka QAUMI KHEL hai! aur agar woh sazishi ilzamaat kisi mazhabi aqleeyat par houn tau 100 bismillah!

do you have any proof or is that your best line of argument of blaming and accusing others on baseless allegations and JHOOTI bakbak??

haha. wah ji wah. sab sey aagey kehtay ho keh Islam mein SYMBOLS aur IMAARTEIN ki koi jagah nahin, phir ussi cheez k oopar pagal hojatay ho??

yeh darwaza Rasoolallah ney NAHIN banaya tha, yeh darwaza kisi Saudi ya Turk designer ki daryaaft hai. tau iss ka yeh matlab hua yeh BIDDAT hai (aur aap jaantey ho biddat kya cheez hai)

lagey raho! waisay bhi yeh qaum poori dunya mein Islam k naam par apna tamasha bananey mein khoob agey hai, par samajhti hai yeh kisi Hindu, Yahoodi, Essai, Qadiyani sazish hai!

THIS IS PAKISTAN!

I am certain you are a Qadiani. Your posts are clear enough. Like I said shut up and go back to your hole in the ground.

Wadaich

I wana share something with you people..

My friend was playing the Game "Resident Evil Part 4 Bio hazard" it is awesome game in playability, graphics, A game by "Cap com Production Studio 4"

It was nice going, but when i came in last round it was quite shocked for me, when hero meets Villain he ask him what is this all, then Villain replies "THIS IS A NEW RELIGION" and there was a gate same like the gate of "MASJID-E-NABWI" and in that gate there is Villain of the game. (NaozoBillah)

Omar bin Khattab Door of Masjid Nabwi Madinah
omar-bin-khattab-door-masjid-nabwi.jpg

'The Door' in Chapter 4-1
game_me-2009-11-21-14-44-17-75.jpg

Jazakallah for sharing. Now wait and see how the stooges of "Enlightened Moderate Fascists" come to the rescue of their masters who hold the belt around their neck.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am certain you are a Qadiani. Your posts are clear enough. Like I said shut up and go back to your hole in the ground.
You are wrong. I am not a Ahmedi/Qadiyani, and you have ZERO PROOF except baseless bakbak to back it up!

So stop bullshiting yourself and hating others just because they dont share your brand of Islam!

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jazakallah for sharing. Now wait and see how the stooges of "Enlightened Moderate Fascists" come to the rescue of their masters who hold the belt around their neck.
the biggest oxymoron and funniest ironic description found here [hilar]

grow up!

'Enlightened Moderate Fascist' is as truthful as the term HALAL PORK!

Last edited:

karachiwala

You seem to be here to negate everything about religion Islam. I have been reading your posts and think you must be one of those that are given the task by your khalifa to watch Islamic forums and try to create a divide amongst Muslims.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You seem to be here to negate everything about religion Islam. I have been reading your posts and think you must be one of those that are given the task by your khalifa to watch Islamic forums and try to create a divide amongst Muslims.
Yes I earn a million dollars each year plus free Hajj/Umrah trips as a result of my dealings with my awesome cool khalifa!

Dont forget the free BBQ I have feasting on the blood of innocents!

Anything else you want to add dear members of SAZISH.pk?

Last edited:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mujhe jaaney baghair mujhe Ahmedi/Qadiyani declare bhi kar dia?? koi wahee nazil huee thi aap ki roshandar tindd par??

THIS IS PAKISTAN!

OK If I believe your logic then would you mind to send me your picture. I just want to stick to the underside of my shoe. I hope you won't mind it as it is not like worshiping your pic. I might consider to stick it at my underwear as well( if it is a bit sexy looking). No harm in that as I am not worshipping your pic. And finally I would like to print toilet rolls with your picture on that as you appear to have very clear and pure mind so would be the toilet papers. If upon reading these sentences you feel your heart beat a bit speedier and your face red, then please bear in mind that we love our Holy Things more than you love yourself.....Aqal mand ko ishara hi kafi hay aur aqal band ko.......???

Islamfirst

Voter (50+ posts)
Yes I earn a million dollars each year plus free Hajj/Umrah trips as a result of my dealings with my awesome cool khalifa!

Dont forget the free BBQ I have feasting on the blood of innocents!

Anything else you want to add dear members of SAZISH.pk?

What you say about this now.

Door of Kaabah in Devil May Cry 3 -

kcb1p2.png

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
OK If I believe your logic then would you mind to send me your picture. I just want to stick to the underside of my shoe. I hope you won't mind it as it is not like worshiping your pic. I might consider to stick it at my underwear as well( if it is a bit sexy looking). No harm in that as I am not worshipping your pic. And finally I would like to print toilet rolls with your picture on that as you appear to have very clear and pure mind so would be the toilet papers. If upon reading these sentences you feel your heart beat a bit speedier and your face red, then please bear in mind that we love our Holy Things more than you love yourself.....Aqal mand ko ishara hi kafi hay aur aqal band ko.......???
if you want a picture of me, then sorry I am not interested in sharing with you.

But lets say if you DO have a picture of me, and you want to do whatever you state on it, then that is not my problem.

waisay bhi musalman kab sey toilet paper istemaal karney lag gaey??

like I said, Islam does NOT give any importance about man-made symbols like these doors and stuff, so why put so much importance on them when Allah is unseen and cannot be emulated with a piece of metal or rock or wood???

M

MrImranKhan

@ all about this so called khan.

وقت برباد نہ کرو. یہ کتے کی دم ہے