Reply to Najam Sethi's Propaganda against Imran Khan

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why not new announced "DHARNA" in Islamabad and why not General Kiyani has been accused of all this cruel happened in Abbotabad, this time he should have his "DHARNA" in Islamabad or Rawalpindi and should first demand to have the court martial of all army officials involved in this careless or preplanned TOPI drama.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
A great Islamic Scholar wrote, if you are on right path there will be resistance. If there is no resistance, mean you are not on right path.
Don't we remember, when Prophet PBUH started preaching in Makkah, there was lot of Sethi type people who started creating resistance, but, Prophet PBUH did not stop His PBUH mission and with the help of Allah SWT succeeded in His PBUH mission.

And Allamah Iqbal said, " Tundea Bad e Mukhalif sea na ghabrae aqab, yeh to chalti hay tujhea auncha urane ke liea".

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why not new announced "DHARNA" in Islamabad and why not General Kiyani has been accused of all this cruel happened in Abbotabad, this time he should have his "DHARNA" in Islamabad or Rawalpindi and should first demand to have the court martial of all army officials involved in this careless or preplanned TOPI drama.
I think he has made it clear many times that whatever happens in the country is the responsibility of the government, Army and ISI come under the civilian government. If civilian government is corrupt and incompetent then why blame the Army? See In Session program.
Dharna can be in any part of the country as long as NATO supplies are blocked, if you want to set the location then you can arrange it yourself and call PMLN also to protest against Army, hopefully they will oblige.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think he has made it clear many times that whatever happens in the country is the responsibility of the government, Army and ISI come under the civilian government. If civilian government is corrupt and incompetent then why blame the Army? See In Session program.
Dharna can be in any part of the country as long as NATO supplies are blocked, if you want to set the location then you can arrange it yourself and call PMLN also to protest against Army, hopefully they will oblige.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

I think he has given so many times that you couldn't even fill in six minute video, half of the video was supported by praising song.

So anything anti IK means have to be in connection with MQM, PML(N) etc etc.
(clap)(clap)(clap)

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

I think he has given so many times that you couldn't even fill in six minute video, half of the video was supported by praising song.

So anything anti IK means have to be in connection with MQM, PML(N) etc etc.
(clap)(clap)(clap)
I didnt make the video, i just saw it and shared and I gave you the link of yesterday's In Session program where he was asked about Army and Establishment's role many times.
And i didnt say you have connection with PMLN or MQM, i just said that if you do a sit-in against Army then call PMLN, they will join you as they also think Army/ISI is the number one problem in Pakistan.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hahahahahahahahahahahahah Imran khan and his burger kid fans make me laugh hahahahahahahahahaahah

mush_pride

he will come and meet his millions of fans in pakistan inshallah. you worry about your taliban leader.
Just stay out of Pakistan with your coward General and laugh all you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
he will come and meet his millions of fans in pakistan inshallah. you worry about your taliban leader. maybe he will be publicly lynched for destroying the lives of innocent girls.
'millions of fans' [hilar]
That's a nice joke. My taliban leader didnt sell out Dr. Afia, and he has been given awards for saving innocent children's lives from Cancer.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well you never made any video. And you dont log in for 8 hours to get your salary from pti? Come on dont make people fool with crapy things. And about the army coming under civilian government. For sure that is how it should be but not at the moment so ask civilian government when army will be under its control but till that day dont do drama baazi. PTI is getting lots of funds these days which is preety easy to see for any one. But these funds will not do anything. Ask your leader to stop being soooo damn greedy for power.
I didnt make the video, i just saw it and shared and I gave you the link of yesterday's In Session program where he was asked about Army and Establishment's role many times.
And i didnt say you have connection with PMLN or MQM, i just said that if you do a sit-in against Army then call PMLN, they will join you as they also think Army/ISI is the number one problem in Pakistan.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your taliban leader is not paying to save childrens life. Its common mans money. And in that even people say he made millions. Who knows?? How can he make 90 crore worth house from one flat is preety amazing. And the taliban khan should also see what his childrens mother is doing in U.K. By being naked on every other newspaper news. And Imran still goes and lives at her home when he goes to U.K. Sharam nahen ati kia usko ??
That's a nice joke. My taliban leader didnt sell out Dr. Afia, and he has been given awards for saving innocent children's lives from Cancer.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Say his name with respect. Your so called leader just got a gift fromm him lol. And yes imran still have not denied it. if he did show us a video.
Just stay out of Pakistan with your coward General and laugh all you want. We dont want his filth back in Pakistan, but if he does come back he will get death penalty for sure.

mush_pride

sell out aafia????? she was a terrorist and she should have been hanged in pakistan public to make an example out of it.
for me baitullah, hakimullah, osama and aafia are the same

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
sell out aafia????? she was a terrorist and she should have been hanged in pakistan public to make an example out of it.
The only terrorist is your General and he will be hanged for his crimes sooner or later.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yah a person like u can say she was terrorist because u dont have any other way of escape. I wont say it for ur mother or sister to be in condition like she is in now but i would really wish u suffer like she suffered and then u will know the pain. ur mush is responsible for all the mess Pakistan is in now because he was coward and could not stand to US and dollars. May Allah (SWT) cure ur disease Aameen

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your taliban leader is not paying to save childrens life. Its common mans money. And in that even people say he made millions. Who knows?? How can he make 90 crore worth house from one flat is preety amazing. And the taliban khan should also see what his childrens mother is doing in U.K. By being naked on every other newspaper news. And Imran still goes and lives at her home when he goes to U.K. Sharam nahen ati kia usko ??
If your fake lion has guts then accept Imran Khan's challenge and prove his assets legitimate. Imran Khan will do the same and we will find out who stole what. If Imran Khan didnt make the hospital no one else would have, how much money he gives to Shaukat Khanum every year from his own pocket he doesnt need to announce or brag. Only stupid people can talk about personal lives of others on political forums, go ask your leader about Kim Barker's book if you like to involve in everyone's personal lives.