Record Pak remittances to shore up national economy

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
we pay bank fees and it includes government taxes that ultimately I pay. I pay sales tax and VAT on every consumer goods. I had been working in private and governmental organisation in my career and i paid income tax all my life. so whats the point now? we were talking about here overseas pakistanis here and you dragged me in. i know this stupid arguement with you will lead me to no where. so live ur life

Oh don't run please, its just not me but for the convenience of other readers
which tax you pay from Yaheen Kaheen to Pakistan Govt when you send money?

Is it only you who pay Sales tax with foreign earned money
or everyone in Pakistan with local earned money pay sales tax too

I dragged you in this thread is on foreign remittance
if you did not bother your open your eyes first time when you wrote the comment...

Memon Fayaz

MPA (400+ posts)
ue dollar daar khud to money laundering karta hai or humare peson pe tax lagane pe tulla hua hai lakh di laaanat patwari and company..

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh don't run please, its just not me but for the convenience of other readers
which tax you pay from Yaheen Kaheen to Pakistan Govt when you send money?

Is it only you who pay Sales tax with foreign earned money
or everyone in Pakistan with local earned money pay sales tax too

I dragged you in this thread is on foreign remittance
if you did not bother your open your eyes first time when you wrote the comment...

well i told u that i work in government organisation, and my taxes are deducted automatically. open your eyes next time when opening the coke can and see the amount of sales tax you pay. if you need money, and i am willing to give it to you, would u ask me give an extra amount that you are damn willing to take my help? So should be the case with remittance. Pakistan is on ventilator of foreign remittances by overseas Pakistanis. 13.3 Billion dollars in last 9 months. A common man who work somewhere in KSA gets money monthly n so he sends it back home. it should remain tax free for a particular limit. But big fishes first money launder and bring it back tax free, turning black money to white. Thats where our sentenced criminal finance minister comes in.

GeoG

well i told u that i work in government organisation, and my taxes are deducted automatically. open your eyes next time when opening the coke can and see the amount of sales tax you pay. if you need money, and i am willing to give it to you, would u ask me give an extra amount that you are damn willing to take my help? So should be the case with remittance. Pakistan is on ventilator of foreign remittances by overseas Pakistanis. 13.3 Billion dollars in last 9 months. A common man who work somewhere in KSA gets money monthly n so he sends it back home. it should remain tax free for a particular limit. But big fishes first money launder and bring it back tax free, turning black money to white. Thats where our sentenced criminal finance minister comes in.

Open your f... eyes and read what i wrote and what thread is all about
tax on foreign earnings meaning tax which is levied on funds from overseas

tax you pay on a can of coke, it is tax only for foreign earning or people who earn money pay tax too?
simple question, straight answer ...

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)

Open your f... eyes and read what i wrote and what thread is all about
tax on foreign earnings meaning tax which is levied on funds from overseas

tax you pay on a can of coke, it is tax only for foreign earning or people who earn money pay tax too?
simple question, straight answer ...

this use of f* word convinces me very well about your intellectual capabilities. I dont have enough time get into arguements with stup1ds. live ur life, as said before.

Last edited:

GeoG

this use of f* word convinces me very well about your intellectual capabilities. I dont have enough time get into arguements with stup1ds. live ur life, as said before.

lolz, love misery of you guys
you can use whatever f... words you like
but when others use it you become saints ..