Reality of Imran Khan..The true Happening

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Reality of Imran Khan...... The true Happening

Beshaaq yakeen karney ko jee chahata hai jo bhe tum ney kaha haan mager yahan baat aik govt ya aik party ki nahi hai yahan baat hai aik system ki aik maffad parast tooley ki... aik poori nasal jis ka maffad jura hua hai is system sai jis ko poora mooka hai phalney phoolney ka aur woh sab famalies jihon ney is mulk k tammam wasail per qabza keya hai aur jin ka haath roka nahi ja skata sirf kaata ja sakta hai... captain shayed ya ker bhe sakta hai mager akaila nahi...hum sab ko saath nahi dena hoga balkey qurbani bhe... PTI k kitney workers ya supporters ney kabhi jail ka J bhe dekha hai pass sai ... majority tou shayed kabhi kesi sai mulaqat bhe na karney gaye hoon jail... kabhi thaney k lock up main aik hour bhe na guzara ho, kabhi gun tou kya aik kitty sai bhe kesi ko takleef na ponchai hoo, tou dagar panghaat ki itni asaan nahi hai ... AC room main bath k online support sai ager system change keya ja sakey tou phir humain koe nahi rook sakta... UK sai call ker k change ki prediction asaan per yahan election k din support ko votes main transfer karna shayed utna he mushkil hoga jitna angraz sai azadi hasil karna tha 47 main.... main na-umeedi ki baat nahi ker raha sirf bata raha hoon woh jo hum miss ker rahey hain online surveys aur TV talks main...

jail main ja k siasat daan bn'na awami jazbaat se khalnay k mutradif aur old fashion ha. You know Queid e Azam kabhi jail nhi they gaye. Think seriously.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i have convinced at least 30 people from my friends and families to vote for PTI . and they agreed , all those who want to see a change in the country they should also start convincing others. if every one overseas does it , and for example 10,000 overseas pakistani's can bring 30 people each in the party it makes 300000 votes , dont you think that will make a difference,,, every loyal Pakistani has to contribute according to his capacity and change will come,, dont think that my 5 votes will not make any difference,,, just contribute and leave the decision on God.. all will be fine,

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have convinced at least 30 people from my friends and families to vote for PTI . and they agreed , all those who want to see a change in the country they should also start convincing others. if every one overseas does it , and for example 10,000 overseas pakistani's can bring 30 people each in the party it makes 300000 votes , dont you think that will make a difference,,, every loyal Pakistani has to contribute according to his capacity and change will come,, dont think that my 5 votes will not make any difference,,, just contribute and leave the decision on God.. all will be fine,

We all have to do our part...ta ke hum Allah ke aagey jawab deine ke qabil ho jaein...Ameen

I will also go to Pakistan when the election time comes Inshallah to do my part

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
I, myself and family were supporters of PML-N. PML-N is no different than the other corrupt parties!
Now, my whole khandan is voting PTI next elections.
The internet and media has played a great part in revealing these corrupt politicians and raising awareness.

Imran Khan is a TRUE patriot of Pakistan and inshALLAH will be our PM very soon (AMEEN)
May ALLAH give Imran Khan a long, healthy and prosperous life (AMEEN)

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Reality of Imran Khan...... The true Happening

jail main ja k siasat daan bn'na awami jazbaat se khalnay k mutradif aur old fashion ha. You know Queid e Azam kabhi jail nhi they gaye. Think seriously.

Here jail was not just jail or any fashion funda yeah but some thing symbolic... what i actually meant ka that ugly side of politics we have here ..which i guess we PTI supporters are not used to.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol what good he has done? can any one of you elaborate. Besides changing his statements. Zabaan name ki koi cheez hai uski ya nahen.
1- MQM issue? no answer ... was he fool and mad before or he is fool and mad now?
2- Musharaf issue? Was he fool and mad before or now?
3- ISI issue? is he mad or fool to take the money and meet the isi general? Why he went for two dharna right after meeting the general? Though he knew nothing will happen with the dharna.
4- Who is funding him for these dharnas and other things. It would take atleast 1 million for 1 dharna. Who paid it? where did the money came from?
5- Where is the flood money he collected? it was more then 1 billion. We just saw him once taking trucks to kpk and thats it.
6- Why he run campaign for jews in U.K? Why he had to ask the muslims to vote for that jew?
7- Why was he not able to understand what should be done in obl issue. Statements like a small ziddi child. Everyone should give resignation. Are you crazy? should you not check who is responsible and then make sure it does not happen again?
8- Making people fool about taliban for 10 years that they will give up fighting as soon as we are out of this war. His favourite taliban told they will never stop fighting. Did he even bothered to apologize the nation? No why will he . at the end he is taliban khan
9- Last but not least he said he can get into alliance with any one. Masha allah if you will get the same people along with you then where is the change? the same people will come into power. Are you sick ? Or is it the greed of power that is making him crazy?

Let me know if some one has answers to these. I dont want to get into mess.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
To make something possible you have to believe in and those who choose struggle and face tough time they eventually get success. I read what people making their opinion of collation of all old parties but believe me this old school is gone and its not goanna work. You have to think different and then you will see difference. Basically its a God gifted stuff which not every one can see.

I see this quality in Imran Khan. I hope you will agree with me, In Cricket Imran khan has an eye to find the talent such as wasim, waqar and Inzi and also in politics his style, credibility and ideology is all different then others and most importantly that can be very easily understandable by everyone and his predictions are very much right.

Yes it does feel bit weird when we say Imran khan will sweep in coming election but let me tell you I just believe in Imran Khan and I tell you why, when we try to achieve something sincerely then even all unseen universe forces around you also moves towards it and then Allah make ways for such people from nowhere which we even cant imagine. I have strong feelings that PTI will sweep not only because of its strong and long struggle but also they are new and not yet has been used and I am sure you will feel this same feeling in your hearts after reading this.

Let me tell you why I think that ...... I live in UK and recently finished my Master in HRM. Few days ago I called my old close friend in Pakistan to give this news to him in Gujranwala so at that time he was buying mangoes from the market in imnabad on his way home. We start talking and after sometime we moved on discussing politics and I was supporting Imran Khan, he was totally opposite to me and he said (read carefully) ""No one listen to Imran Khan, everyone can push him away very easily, he is new and knows nothing about politics"" I said ok if you don't believe me then lets ask people who are near to you and then he passed his mobile to three people near to him to talk to me one by one on speaker phone, I only asked very simple question, "who will you vote in next election" (I imagine here they are illiterate), believe me when I was listing to them I got a smile on my face automatically when I heard saying them without doubt straightaway Imran khan, I asked why, they said they don't want to consider again these old parties and they said Imran khan is honest and he thinks about Pakistani people and justice and they will give vote to Imran Khan, then my friend said oh very fine but they are illiterate they don't know politics and then I asked him to ask from his sister in law who is a successful business man and well educated and we made conference call and believe me after listing to his sister in law he had no words to say to me and he had to turn phone off saying this he has to go. I called him next day, I felt through his talk he was so ashamed and to hide this he said actually I don't know much politics so I don't want to talk about politics because its all dirt.

Guys this is my real life experience on phone from Uk to Pakistan and believe me in Uk, PTI is the top political party and its spreading all over the world.

Last thing from my side I would like to share here as a Muslim and Pakistani. Allah swt takes test of their people through hard time to make them strong and to see are they ready to fulfill the goals. Believe me guys this is a test for our nation as a Muslim and we are going through a very hard time. Just look, is not this true that the most corrupt person in Pakistan history is now our president, do you think he has become himself, NOOOOO this is Allah swt plan and Allah says "" They Plot and Allah plan and no doubt Allah is the best planer"" So think being having zerdari as president is Allah plan for us to recognize the Evil same as Allah took test of Hazrat Ibrahim to recognize shitan and he could not and then he has to do struggle for forgiveness. InshaAllah now all Pakistani Nation can recognize it and we have gone through hard time and this is the time to follow the true leader Quid Imran Khan.

To me to check his credibility just compare his leadership qualities, struggle and ideology from great leaders such as Quid-e-Azam, Nelsan mendala, Mahateer Muhammad and finally the Prophet Muhammad and you will find somehow basic bits in him from all of them but keep this in mind we are Adam Sons & daughters and we do make mistakes, we are not angels but being as human, one should do its best to help people to make happy his Lord . So I end this with this Ayat "Hold the rope of Allah swt firmly and do not divide yourselfs". May Allah bless us strong iman and believe.

So I guess guys, now you know how I got that feeling, did you feel the same way after reading this?

Do let me know from your reply, I want to see how strong is my believe.

I make your believe stronger brother... My vote, money, time, efforts everything I can do is for Imran Khan and his party.....