Reality of Imran Khan..The true Happening

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
To make something possible you have to believe in and those who choose struggle and face tough time they eventually get success. I read what people making their opinion of collation of all old parties but believe me this old school is gone and its not goanna work. You have to think different and then you will see difference. Basically its a God gifted stuff which not every one can see.

I see this quality in Imran Khan. I hope you will agree with me, In Cricket Imran khan has an eye to find the talent such as wasim, waqar and Inzi and also in politics his style, credibility and ideology is all different then others and most importantly that can be very easily understandable by everyone and his predictions are very much right.

Yes it does feel bit weird when we say Imran khan will sweep in coming election but let me tell you I just believe in Imran Khan and I tell you why, when we try to achieve something sincerely then even all unseen universe forces around you also moves towards it and then Allah make ways for such people from nowhere which we even cant imagine. I have strong feelings that PTI will sweep not only because of its strong and long struggle but also they are new and not yet has been used and I am sure you will feel this same feeling in your hearts after reading this.

Let me tell you why I think that ...... I live in UK and recently finished my Master in HRM. Few days ago I called my old close friend in Pakistan to give this news to him in Gujranwala so at that time he was buying mangoes from the market in imnabad on his way home. We start talking and after sometime we moved on discussing politics and I was supporting Imran Khan, he was totally opposite to me and he said (read carefully) ""No one listen to Imran Khan, everyone can push him away very easily, he is new and knows nothing about politics"" I said ok if you don't believe me then lets ask people who are near to you and then he passed his mobile to three people near to him to talk to me one by one on speaker phone, I only asked very simple question, "who will you vote in next election" (I imagine here they are illiterate), believe me when I was listing to them I got a smile on my face automatically when I heard saying them without doubt straightaway Imran khan, I asked why, they said they don't want to consider again these old parties and they said Imran khan is honest and he thinks about Pakistani people and justice and they will give vote to Imran Khan, then my friend said oh very fine but they are illiterate they don't know politics and then I asked him to ask from his sister in law who is a successful business man and well educated and we made conference call and believe me after listing to his sister in law he had no words to say to me and he had to turn phone off saying this he has to go. I called him next day, I felt through his talk he was so ashamed and to hide this he said actually I don't know much politics so I don't want to talk about politics because its all dirt.

Guys this is my real life experience on phone from Uk to Pakistan and believe me in Uk, PTI is the top political party and its spreading all over the world.

Last thing from my side I would like to share here as a Muslim and Pakistani. Allah swt takes test of their people through hard time to make them strong and to see are they ready to fulfill the goals. Believe me guys this is a test for our nation as a Muslim and we are going through a very hard time. Just look, is not this true that the most corrupt person in Pakistan history is now our president, do you think he has become himself, NOOOOO this is Allah swt plan and Allah says "" They Plot and Allah plan and no doubt Allah is the best planer"" So think being having zerdari as president is Allah plan for us to recognize the Evil same as Allah took test of Hazrat Ibrahim to recognize shitan and he could not and then he has to do struggle for forgiveness. InshaAllah now all Pakistani Nation can recognize it and we have gone through hard time and this is the time to follow the true leader Quid Imran Khan.

To me to check his credibility just compare his leadership qualities, struggle and ideology from great leaders such as Quid-e-Azam, Nelsan mendala, Mahateer Muhammad and finally the Prophet Muhammad and you will find somehow basic bits in him from all of them but keep this in mind we are Adam Sons & daughters and we do make mistakes, we are not angels but being as human, one should do its best to help people to make happy his Lord . So I end this with this Ayat "Hold the rope of Allah swt firmly and do not divide yourselfs". May Allah bless us strong iman and believe.

So I guess guys, now you know how I got that feeling, did you feel the same way after reading this?

Do let me know from your reply, I want to see how strong is my believe.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Reality of Imran Khan...... The true Happening

If you were or not looking for way to participate in bringing a change in
Pakistan, this is your chance to put your name among those who are actually
doing something in a fight against these political mafia that don't let the
change come in Pakistan.
Listen to a short message of Imran Khan
http://www.insaf.pk/Media/Videos/ta...-Khans-appeal-to-all-Overseas-Pakistanis.aspx
first. If your heart and mind agrees then become a paying member of PTI, only
$10 dollars a month. You can simply use a credit card or pay pal account. You
can un-subscribe whenever you like.

Just go to this http://www.insaf.pk/ and register and become a paying member.
BTW this is a registered LLC company in USA.

If you dont agree or like PTI point of view then support anyone you think can
help the cause, but do something.

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)

It is true, my whole Family, all of my friends, people i know who were active member of PPP and Nawaz Sharif will vote in next election for PTI.
ya tou buhut sare vote ho gai dost ...whole family.......wow

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)

We should vote for PTI (Imran Khan) and not any of so-called politician ....we have tried every one more than twice and I hope that is enough, we should support and vote for Imran Khan in next general election....if we want to survive!!!!!!!No Options left!!!!

boyshahz

Voter (50+ posts)

You r 100% right my feelings r same and in switzerland pti is also very popular.Allah ham sab kay liye behter karay Ameen. Pakistan zida baad..

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

True son of SOIL
A real leader of Nation after Quaid e Azam
My vote goes to IMRAN KHAN
PAKISTAN PINEDAABAAD

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)

We dont afford any false promises, another experiment, so every one must think twice and dont follow the old traditional way of voting after your relatives............The Election is important now........

zia

Voter (50+ posts)

To make something possible you have to believe in and those who choose struggle and face tough time they eventually get success. I read what people making their opinion of collation of all old parties but believe me this old school is gone and its not goanna work. You have to think different and then you will see difference. Basically its a God gifted stuff which not every one can see.

I see this quality in Imran Khan. I hope you will agree with me, In Cricket Imran khan has an eye to find the talent such as wasim, waqar and Inzi and also in politics his style, credibility and ideology is all different then others and most importantly that can be very easily understandable by everyone and his predictions are very much right.

Yes it does feel bit weird when we say Imran khan will sweep in coming election but let me tell you I just believe in Imran Khan and I tell you why, when we try to achieve something sincerely then even all unseen universe forces around you also moves towards it and then Allah make ways for such people from nowhere which we even cant imagine. I have strong feelings that PTI will sweep not only because of its strong and long struggle but also they are new and not yet has been used and I am sure you will feel this same feeling in your hearts after reading this.

Let me tell you why I think that ...... I live in UK and recently finished my Master in HRM. Few days ago I called my old close friend in Pakistan to give this news to him in Gujranwala so at that time he was buying mangoes from the market in imnabad on his way home. We start talking and after sometime we moved on discussing politics and I was supporting Imran Khan, he was totally opposite to me and he said (read carefully) ""No one listen to Imran Khan, everyone can push him away very easily, he is new and knows nothing about politics"" I said ok if you don't believe me then lets ask people who are near to you and then he passed his mobile to three people near to him to talk to me one by one on speaker phone, I only asked very simple question, "who will you vote in next election" (I imagine here they are illiterate), believe me when I was listing to them I got a smile on my face automatically when I heard saying them without doubt straightaway Imran khan, I asked why, they said they don't want to consider again these old parties and they said Imran khan is honest and he thinks about Pakistani people and justice and they will give vote to Imran Khan, then my friend said oh very fine but they are illiterate they don't know politics and then I asked him to ask from his sister in law who is a successful business man and well educated and we made conference call and believe me after listing to his sister in law he had no words to say to me and he had to turn phone off saying this he has to go. I called him next day, I felt through his talk he was so ashamed and to hide this he said actually I don't know much politics so I don't want to talk about politics because its all dirt.

Guys this is my real life experience on phone from Uk to Pakistan and believe me in Uk, PTI is the top political party and its spreading all over the world.

Last thing from my side I would like to share here as a Muslim and Pakistani. Allah swt takes test of their people through hard time to make them strong and to see are they ready to fulfill the goals. Believe me guys this is a test for our nation as a Muslim and we are going through a very hard time. Just look, is not this true that the most corrupt person in Pakistan history is now our president, do you think he has become himself, NOOOOO this is Allah swt plan and Allah says "" They Plot and Allah plan and no doubt Allah is the best planer"" So think being having zerdari as president is Allah plan for us to recognize the Evil same as Allah took test of Hazrat Ibrahim to recognize shitan and he could not and then he has to do struggle for forgiveness. InshaAllah now all Pakistani Nation can recognize it and we have gone through hard time and this is the time to follow the true leader Quid Imran Khan.

To me to check his credibility just compare his leadership qualities, struggle and ideology from great leaders such as Quid-e-Azam, Nelsan mendala, Mahateer Muhammad and finally the Prophet Muhammad and you will find somehow basic bits in him from all of them but keep this in mind we are Adam Sons & daughters and we do make mistakes, we are not angels but being as human, one should do its best to help people to make happy his Lord . So I end this with this Ayat "Hold the rope of Allah swt firmly and do not divide yourselfs". May Allah bless us strong iman and believe.

So I guess guys, now you know how I got that feeling, did you feel the same way after reading this?

My friends, neighbors and every one i know will vote for Imran khan inshaAllah

hashirarif

Citizen

INSHA ALLAH this time youth specially wake up and not only your vote by the same time convince your circle of friends and relatives,who are still not able to understand.we must slap on these stupid leaders ,and vote for IK.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

Beshaaq yakeen karney ko jee chahata hai jo bhe tum ney kaha haan mager yahan baat aik govt ya aik party ki nahi hai yahan baat hai aik system ki aik maffad parast tooley ki... aik poori nasal jis ka maffad jura hua hai is system sai jis ko poora mooka hai phalney phoolney ka aur woh sab famalies jihon ney is mulk k tammam wasail per qabza keya hai aur jin ka haath roka nahi ja skata sirf kaata ja sakta hai... captain shayed ya ker bhe sakta hai mager akaila nahi...hum sab ko saath nahi dena hoga balkey qurbani bhe... PTI k kitney workers ya supporters ney kabhi jail ka J bhe dekha hai pass sai ... majority tou shayed kabhi kesi sai mulaqat bhe na karney gaye hoon jail... kabhi thaney k lock up main aik hour bhe na guzara ho, kabhi gun tou kya aik kitty sai bhe kesi ko takleef na ponchai hoo, tou dagar panghaat ki itni asaan nahi hai ... AC room main bath k online support sai ager system change keya ja sakey tou phir humain koe nahi rook sakta... UK sai call ker k change ki prediction asaan per yahan election k din support ko votes main transfer karna shayed utna he mushkil hoga jitna angraz sai azadi hasil karna tha 47 main.... main na-umeedi ki baat nahi ker raha sirf bata raha hoon woh jo hum miss ker rahey hain online surveys aur TV talks main...

victim

MPA (400+ posts)

My all friends their families, my all relatives, my family and all the people I ask they are voting for Imran. I request all pakistanis to get ready for this BIG BANG in Pakistan's Politics

PTI will sweep the elections inshAllah. We all must play our positive role for that and I personally consider it a true Jihad of the current times.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

Let me tell you why I think that ...... I live in UK and recently finished my Master in HRM. Few days ago I called my old close friend in Pakistan to give this news to him in Gujranwala so at that time he was buying mangoes from the market in imnabad on his way home. We start talking and after sometime we moved on discussing politics and I was supporting Imran Khan, he was totally opposite to me and he said (read carefully) ""No one listen to Imran Khan, everyone can push him away very easily, he is new and knows nothing about politics"" I said ok if you don't believe me then lets ask people who are near to you and then he passed his mobile to three people near to him to talk to me one by one on speaker phone, I only asked very simple question, "who will you vote in next election" (I imagine here they are illiterate), believe me when I was listing to them I got a smile on my face automatically when I heard saying them without doubt straightaway “Imran khan”, I asked why, they said they don't want to consider again these old parties and they said Imran khan is honest and he thinks about Pakistani people and justice and they will give vote to Imran Khan, then my friend said oh very fine but they are illiterate they don't know politics and then I asked him to ask from his sister in law who is a successful business man and well educated and we made conference call and believe me after listing to his sister in law he had no words to say to me and he had to turn phone off saying this he has to go. I called him next day, I felt through his talk he was so ashamed and to hide this he said actually I don't know much politics so I don't want to talk about politics because its all dirt.

brother I am also from Gujranwala. I dont't know who is candidate here but i, my friends and family will vote IK. People dont know how much popularity he is getting here.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haroon Bhai - you are very right, whatever you said. IK has proved himself a visionary, honest and Pakistan loving strong leader.
You can see now, all noon leagues, started repeated IK's statements in each and every occasions/TV talks, etc.