Rasoolullah (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) Ka Paighaam for Pakistanis! - Dream being Narrated by Hazr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seeing the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a Dream

Dreaming of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is a very serious and important aspect of Islam. Even some of the Muslim sects or school of thoughts, for example tahir-ul-qadri group's religion, is being authenticated indirectly by a dream.

We know that there is Sahih Hadith that Only those person could see the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). But Satan can disguise into Saint like appearance (anybody other than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)). Now tahir-ul-qadri never saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) alive then how can tahir-ul-qadri claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم)??

Let me explain this topic with an example. Lets assume two scenarios below:

Scenario#1:

During the time when Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were alive, any Shabi (RA) who knew the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), upon seeing Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his (RA) dream he (RA) could recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and could say with 100% confidence that he (RA) actually saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream on the basis of Hadith that Satan could not imitate the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Scenario#2:

Now, 1000 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) if somebody claims that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream than his claimed can not be accepted with 100% confidence because that person was unable to recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). There were no pictures of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) available. Satan can not come in the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) but Satan can certainly come in the shape of a saint and can make that person believe that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream.

Conclusion:

In Scenario#1, If any Sahabi (RA) saw Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream could declare it with 100% confidence.

In Scenario#2, 1000 years after death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), if somebody claims that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream then his claim can not be accepted with 100% confidence. He might have seen or might not have seen.

I do not say whoever saw Prophet Muhammad in their dream after the death of Prophet is Kazab. My point is that one can not claim with 100% confidence that he has actually seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream. He might have seen or might not have seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) . Because (say 100 years after the death of Prophet (PBUH)) nobody was able to recognize the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). As 100 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) no survivor can claim that he can recognize Prophet Muhammad if he sees him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). There were no pictures of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) available. Satan can not come in the shape of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) but Satan can certainly come in the shape of a saint and can make that person believe that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream.

Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi had a dream in which he saw the Prophet asking him to save him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) from the conspiracy of two men also shown to him in the dream. He saw this dream repeatedly and immediately returned to Medina where scrutiny of the matter ultimately transpired the two persons involved in the conspiracy of removing the body of the prophet. Based upon this incident some people deduct that the person of Muhammad is alive and still guides his ummah through dream.

The corpus (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Sultan. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then no dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Furthermore, even Sultan Zangi's argument does not proves that if somebody claims to have seen our beloved prophet Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in his dream then his claim may be accepted with 100% confidence. In the best interest of Muslim ummah it is better to close this door which often leads to innovation in Shariah, following of fake peer, fake faqeer and fake wali like, Yousuf Kazab.

Reference: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?34771-Official-Response-of-Dr.-Tahir-Ul-Qadri-on-Objections-about-his-Dreams!!!&p=168731#post168731

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seeing the Prophet (saw) in a Dream - Abu Ameenah Bilaal Philips

Seeing the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream is a blessing from Allah because it is a true dream.

Abu Huraira (ra) narrates: The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: "Whoever has seen me in a dream, has in fact seen me, for Satan does not appear in my form" (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4 p 1225 no 5635)

This is an area of visions which has, to some degree, been a source of confusion and trials among muslims. People claim to have seen the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and to have received special guidance from him. Some claim their visions were in dreams while others claim to have actually seen him in a waking state. Those who make such claims are usually revered by the masses. Following such claims, they often introduce a variety of religious innovations and attribute them to the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وسلم) instructions in their dreams. The basis of these claims rests in the aforementioned hadith. There is no doubt that this hadith is authentic and reliable, and thus cannot be denied or distrusted; but there are, however, some points which should be noted concerning its meaning:

(a) The hadith indicates that Satan can enter the dreams of human beings in various forms and invite them to misguidance.

(b) The hadith states that Satan cannot take the actual form or appearance of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم)

(c) The hadith also confirms the fact that the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وسلم) form may be seen in dreams

Since the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) made this statement about dreams to his companions, who were familiar with his appearance, it means that if one who knows EXACTLY WHAT THE PROPHET (صلى الله عليه وسلم) LOOKS LIKE, sees something fitting that description in a dream, he can be sure that Allah has blessed him with a vision of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) [Imaam an Nawawee quotes al-Qaadee expressing this opinion. See Sahih Muslim Sharh an Nawawee vol. 8 p30].

After quoting the hadith on seeing the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream, Ibn Seereen was reported in Sahih al Bukhari as saying: "Only if he sees the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in his actual form" [Bukhari vol.. 9 p104 no 122, Abu Dawood vol. 3 p 1396]

It was also reported that when someone told Ibn Seereen that he saw the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream, he would ask the person to describe whom he saw. If the person mentioned characteristics known to Ibn Seereen, he would tell him that he had not seen the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) [Fath al Baaree vol. 12 p400].

Kulayb also reported that once he told Ibn Abbas that he had seen the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream and Ibn Abbas asked him to describe whom he saw. When he mentioned that the figure looked like al Hasan ibn Alee, Ibn Abbas told him that he had in fact seen the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) [Fath al Baaree vol. 12 p400]

One of the Quranic transcribers, Yazeed al Faarisee, related that he saw the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream during the era of Ibn Abbas and informed him. Ibn Abbas said, "Allahs Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) used to say, 'Satan is unable to imitate my form, so whoever dreamt that they saw me, actually saw me'. Can you describe the person that you saw?" Yazeed replied, "Yes. I saw a man of medium height, of light brown hair, with a nice laugh, black eyes, a nicely rounded face. His beard filled from here to here (from one cheek to another) and almost filled his neck" [at this point the haidth narrator, Awf, interjected that he could not remember the other characteristics Yazeed mentioned]. Ibn Abbas said, "If you saw him while you were awake you wouldn't have been able to describe him better!" [al-Fath ar-Rabbaanee bol 17, p 225, nt1]

Allah has denied Satan the ability of taking the actual form of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم). However it is possible for Satan to appear in the dreams of those unfamiliar with the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وسلم) appearance, and claim that he is Allahs messenger. [The narration of Ibn Abee Aasim from Aboo Huraira that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, 'Whoever sees me in a dream has seen me, for I may be seen in every form' is not authentic according to Ibn Hajar - see fath al-baarree vol. 12 p400]. He may then prescribe religious innovations for the dreamer or inform him that he is the Mahdee (the awaited reformer) or even Prophet Jesus, who is to return in the last days.

The number of individuals who have started religious innovations or made such claims based on dreams, are countless. People are particularly inclined to accept such claims because of their misunderstanding of the above mentioned hadith.

Since the sharia (Islamic law) is complete, the claim that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has come in dreams with new additions must be false. Such a claim implies one of two things:

(1) Either the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) did not fulfil his mission in his lifetime, or

(2) Allah was not aware of the future of the ummah, and thus did not prescribe the necessary injunctions during the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وسلم) lifetime.

Both of these implications are expressions of disbelief which contradict the basic principles of Islam, i.e. the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) fulfilled his mission in his lifetime and Allah knows the future.

[A note from me : Islamic law has 2 sections. Those matters which we take from the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) e.g. prayer - we know how he did it so we emulate it. And those matters which did not exist at the time of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) e.g. internet usage. For this we use Islamic principles to determine what is and what isn't acceptable e.g. can visit muslim websites cannot visit playboy website]

As for seeing the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in the waking state, such a claim may find support in the following narration of the hadith on seeing the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream:

Abu Huraira stated that he heard the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) say, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when awake, and Satan cannot imitate me in form" [Bukhari vol. 9 p 104 no 122]. Ibn Hajar and other scholars said 'will see me when awake' means that the one who saw the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream will see the interpretation of his dream come true because it was a true dream. [Fath al-Baaree vol. 12 p400].

An Nawawee stated [in Sharh an Nawawee vol. 8 p30] that it meant either:

(1) The people of his time would see him. The hadith would then mean 'Whoever saw him in a dream among those who were unable to make the migration (hijrah) to Madeenah, would be blessed by Allah with migration to Madeenah. Then he would see the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) with his own eyes,"

(2) He would see the fulfilment of his dream in the waking state, in the next life, or

(3) He would have a special opportunity to see the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in the next life and benefit from his intercession

Futhermore, in other authentic narrations of this hadith,, the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was reported to have said, "(it will be) as if he saw me when awake" [Muslim vol. 4 p1225 no 5636]. This addition emphasises that just as one who sees him while awake, would indeed have seen him, similarly one who sees him during sleep has really seen him.

Any visions of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in the waking state would no doubt be Satanic appartitions, regardless of the outcome. During the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وسلم) miraculous journey to Jerusalem and into the heavens, Allah did show him a number of the former Prophets and Prophet Muhammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم) communicated with them. Those who claim to see the Prophet Muhammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in the waking state, in fact, attempt to elevate themselves to his level, since none of the companions or the early generation of the righteous scholars made such claims for themselves. And the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) dubbed them the best of generations.

Any innovations in the religion of Islam, whether based on visions of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) or otherwise are totally unacceptable according to the many statements of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) prohibiting them. For example, Aisha reported that Allahs Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, 'Whoever innovates in this affair of ours (i.e. Islam) something not belonging to it, will have it rejected' [Bukhari vol. 3 p.535 no 861, Muslim vol. 3 p.931 no 4266]

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
video main jo book ka reference diya howa hai ager wo kalat hai tu sabit kerdoo.
man ney lain gaye keh wo video jodi hai
lakain koi apna kawab jota boley wo bee Nabi SAW kay barey main wo bardasht say bahir hai ager is ko Kawab asakta hai tu Hazrat Hussain RA ko Kawab main keoun nahi aye ion kay tu Nabi SAW nana they ion ko keoun nahi roka.

Status
Not open for further replies.