Ramadan special: Yeh Ghazi Yeh Tere Purisrar Banday - Sa'ad Ibn Abi Waqqas (R.A)

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
BrassTacks program Yeh Ghazi on Timeline of the Muslim History. In this episode Zaid Hamid discusses the campaigns in the Persian Empire lead by Sa'ad Ibn Abi Waqqas, especially the battle of Qadsiyah. The Battle of Qadisiyyab is one of the major decisive battles of world history. It sealed the fate of the Sasanian Empire just as the Battle of Yarmuk had seated the fate of the Byzantine Empire in the east.

Episode 1.

Episode 2.

Jazakallah

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Please do not let me die.

This could kill me.

I could not tolerate Sir ZH. May Allah bless him.

Sami Khan

Jazakallah - Very Nice information regarding the History of Islam.

the Live nation never Forget his history. keep History in front of yourslf and Choose the Best alternative you think, that will lead to you Success.

Sami Khan

BrassTacks program Yeh Ghazi on Timeline of the Muslim History. In this episode Zaid Hamid discusses the campaigns in the Persian Empire lead by Sa'ad Ibn Abi Waqqas, especially the battle of Qadsiyah. The Battle of Qadisiyyab is one of the major decisive battles of world history. It sealed the fate of the Sasanian Empire just as the Battle of Yarmuk had seated the fate of the Byzantine Empire in the east.

Episode 1.

Episode 2.

Jazakallah