Question to the indians ??

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
By: M.L.Gupta | 26-Jan-2010 Reply | Forward
It seems India has most unreasonable expectations from our dear neighbour unholy Pakistan. What do we really want her to do at the border--organise indo-pak mushiara at the borders or build night shelters for the indian poors or provide free warehouses for hoarding all essential food items like sugar, dal, oil, rice & wheat for the indian babu business politician nexus to rake the moolah from illegal profits or smuggling into neighbouring countries? Or do we expect pakistan to construct cricket stadia for indo-pak cricket matches? We start studying their intent only after something is brought to our notice by google or FBI, while they have been pursuing a solid policy in the most planned way ever since they had suceeded in taking away a huge chunk of legitimately indian geographical territory. Now if they are proceeding to gain more, we expect them to be otherwise. Why? How? If we lack a well defined pakistan policy, we can not blame pakistan. Unless amended, India remains Bharat.

Please read the part in red. I want o get ur point of view on this ,it seems to me despite your politicians saying numerous times that we have accepted pakistan some of your friends have still not reconciled the fact that the creation of pakistan was gods gift. We are natives of this land in case some of you had your doubts. I just wanted to get ur point of view on this. This is strictly for arguments sake i did no start this post to diss you or tease you or confront you so please keep it on the topic.

Ps i am not making any assumptions here whether there is or isnt any resentment there for the above mentioned topic. Its just an inquiry, because i have heard that sort of talk before and i just wanted to get an honest view.Thank you

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
shan-e-hindustan said:
yours ill thinking create many rediculous question in ur retard minds.we have no time for ur pshychic problems.

lol okay budy i guess u dont wanna talk about it ..sorry

to clarify the question to others , i meant to ask whether there is stil some anger in the indian society about the partition

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Furry brother any bigot & racist nation which also unfortunately claim themselves to be the chosen ones and darling of the Lord Almighty have expansionary plans and ambitions to control the maximum available territories and resources of their neighbours first then in other parts of the world. The same practise has been well followed by the Romans, Persians, Mongols, Crusaders and now in our times Russians, Americans, Zionist Israelis and Indians have the same hegemonic mentality which is obvious from their conduct and practises in the last few decades. Indian establishment in particular can never be the well wisher of Pakistan and all of us have some idea about that. I think the extremist high caste Hindus who are the main bulwark of their establishment have this gross misconception that like Buddhism, Jainism and other faiths which were originated from this region of South Asia and then later influenced and greatly subdued by them through force and coercion in the past, Islam can also be undermined in this region easily through their fickle and hollow bases of fake economic and social development.

They also cant forget the 1100 years old of Muslim dominance over them and thats why they are now vying hard to settle the score with us in coming decades / years through occupying our lands by employing any dirty tactic and ploy which is available in their repertoire. Muslims of this region need to progress fast and substantially in order to counter effect those threats from these Zionist and extremist high caste Hindus of India. Unless and until we increase the living standards of our populace and making our lands more secure and strong internally we will not be able to defend our external enemies especially the fascist Indians in this region. So its better to restore our state of affairs from within first before focusing too much on the external affairs as we know the best language our foes can understand is the language of economic & social prosperity in real terms and then to focus on our defence to make it more impregnable on the face of any tangible threat from our sworn eternal enemies.

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Noboys wil even talk about Pakistan in India let alone have any evil designs on pakistani territory if we do nto get peace messengers liek Qasab every now and then from Pakistan..

I repeat again no indian wants 17 million people fed on hatred for hinu and hinduims in their state sanctioned text book to be part of India.

Now about you people claiming unless we celebrate partition of India we can't claim that we have accepted Pakistan..

Well let me ask a counter-question , you start celebrating creation of bangaldesh we will do the same for our partition..

Fact is no country can celebrate its partition whether the separated part likes it or not..

If I could I would erect 10 km high wall over border and shut thought of Pakistan and Pakistanis out forever

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
adonis_look said:
I repeat again no indian wants 17 million people fed on hatred for hinu and hinduims in their state sanctioned text book to be part of India.

--I believe hindus are the one's with all the hate against the muslims right from the get go :roll: and i hope they do not find sanctuary in what's regarded by them sacred in discriminating even their own :cry:

Well let me ask a counter-question , you start celebrating creation of bangaldesh we will do the same for our partition

--Though partly our blunder but hugely indian sponsored partition we have accepted bangladesh as a separate homeland and have no malice against them :D

Now about you people claimign unless we celebrate partition fo India we can;t claim that we have accepted Pakistan.

--So the agony and anguish remains and trust me it will remain till the end of times :D

adonis_look

taul said:
adonis_look said:

--I believe hindus are the one's with all the hate against the muslims right from the get go :roll: and i hope they do not find sanctuary in what's regarded by them sacred in discriminating even their own :cry:

Well let me ask a counter-question , you start celebrating creation of bangaldesh we will do the same for our partition

--Though partly our blunder but hugely indian sponsored partition we have accepted bangladesh as a separate homeland and have no malice against them :D

[quote:3qfkuoa8]Now about you people claimign unless we celebrate partition fo India we can;t claim that we have accepted Pakistan.

--So the agony and anguish remains and trust me it will remain till the end of times :D[/quote:3qfkuoa8]

neither have we any malice against Pakistan.. one veeyr year 16th december all i see on pakistani TV is chest-beating over creation of bangaldesh.. heck no indian indulges in chest-beating on 14th august every year so there you go.. now you know who harbous anguish and pain..

I tell you again stop sending Qasab and we will not even talk abotu Pakistan as I said you might as well erect km high walls on border ..

There is not even a single sentence dispargaing islam in Indian text books whereas in pakistani text book hindu-baniya caricature attack on hinduism is staple diet .. so claims and counter claims aside you can;t deny this fact..

ON pakistani TV hosts openly utetr words like hinu jehniyat muhn mein ram bagal mein chhuri .. otooh no indian channle can dare utter any word like this agaisnt any religion if they do they will locked down very next day..

Hindus dsicriminating their own.. mate shia sunni are killign each other since days of prophet you should be the last person to point fingers at others for internal discrimiantion

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
neither have we any malice against Pakistan

-- [hilar] You can't be real with such a thought since all the indians seem to cry foul over it and the precise reason poor get on to such forums like these :D

I tell you again stop sending Qasab and we will not even talk abotu Pakistan as I said you might as well erect km high walls on border .

--You made it sound everything stared in the last two years and all indians have been worked up coz of this fallacy created for sensationalism :o

There is not even a single sentence dispargaing islam in Indian text books whereas in pakistani text book hindu-baniya caricature attack on hinduism is staple diet

--Would you mind sharing that text you think to be taught in our schools inciting hatred against hindus :)

ON pakistani TV hosts openly utetr words like hinu jehniyat muhn mein ram bagal mein chhuri

--It's a proverb and unfortunately has your labels in em but is literally meant for a cunning and deceiving person.

Hindus dsicriminating their own.. mate shia sunni are killign each other since days of prophet you should be the last person to point fingers at others for internal discrimiantion

--Secretarion violence has nothing to do with Islam :ugeek: on the other hand a centuries old practice of discrimination surely gets it's roots from some holy source and the one still being practiced in your country.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
adonis_look said:
Noboys wil even talk about Pakistan in India let alone have any evil designs on pakistani territory if we do nto get peace messengers liek Qasab every now and then from Pakistan..
Bro you have to accept atleast some responsiblity of it, we cannot control every person on the face of this earth, it is not pakistans responsibility. This whole thing stems from kashmir but india does not want to talk about that. Let adress the root cause of the so called muslim hatred. Personally i dont think there is any hate from pakistans side , we do not ban your channels or your sportmen or politicians from coming here and we definately do not hold rallies where little girls sit and read poems about cutting pakis into pieces.So lets be honest here instead of fighting ,where do u think the hatred ,if u wanna believe that ,comes from ...what is the cause?? do you think us being muslims are required by islamic law to kill non believers ?? or could it be 60 years of kashmir issue ??Think about it this way, the samjhota bombing happend , and now one of ur army personal was convicted of carrying it out, you could not stop him , 50 pakistanis died and you still blamed us...now you still have the naxals and the maoist and the khalsas training and killing indians,what happens if they want to attack paksitan, do you think india can stop them ??because if u cannto stop them from killing in india you canot stop them from killling in pakistan..Plus india has to take responsibility of the security and inteligence failure.Im sorry but that has to be said. Pakistan did not almost start a war with india when 50 pakistanis died in samjhota and ur army general was convicted. PS ajmal just said he was totured.maybe hes lying i dont know but just letting u know that its not just us hating you.

Understood no one wants that... i did not say india has evil designs for pakistan , i never said that ..all i said was that does it still hurt or is it still somethng u feel strongly about ??
Now about you people claiming unless we celebrate partition of India we can't claim that we have accepted Pakistan..
Again i never said that bro, ur just speaking out of anger i guess because of the history of this forum i guess...we both celebrate independence ..i know india does not have evil designs for pakistan and neither does pakistan...you do not have to celebrate partition to accept pakistan but u have to stop saying u took hindu land bla bla bla to accept pakistan

Well let me ask a counter-question , you start celebrating creation of bangaldesh we will do the same for our partition..
Again i never asked for you to celebrate it all i asked was that why do indians keep saying that pakistan illegally took indian land , or that we gave u half our land we will not give u kashmir. Bangldesh is a separate country now and we consider them to be our brothers and aplogize to them every chance we get..i used to go to school with bangladeshis ..all the kids from the bangladesh embassy used to go to paksitan school and we got along really well. And yes i am sad that the world can accuse of killing bangladeshis, i wish it didnt happen ...but we are not sad about bangladesh splitting up from us ...it was a hard deal to maintain anyway, thousands fo miles apart with no land contact and hostile enemy in the middle is not exactly a situation u wanna be in. But still we lost them now and we dont claim land of theirs, we do not tell them o we gave u land be gratefull...the only thing we do is say sorry if the topic comes up
Fact is no country can celebrate its partition whether the separated part likes it or not..
Again please understand i never asked you to celebrate it
If I could I would erect 10 km high wall over border and shut thought of Pakistan and Pakistanis out forever

You seem like a very angry person, we do not want to shut you out we are just raising a voice for the muslims in kashmir and thats all...and i have every right to do that because my mother is kashmiri...just like u have the right to raise ur voice for the hindus in pakistan , for the sikhs in pakistan, and if you really care about the balochess than yes being a human you should raise ur voice for them too

adonis_look

taul said:
neither have we any malice against Pakistan

-- [hilar] You can't be real with such a thought since all the indians seem to cry foul over it and the precise reason poor get on to such forums like these :D

[quote:2gretyu8]I tell you again stop sending Qasab and we will not even talk abotu Pakistan as I said you might as well erect km high walls on border .

--You made it sound everything stared in the last two years and all indians have been worked up coz of this fallacy created for sensationalism :o

There is not even a single sentence dispargaing islam in Indian text books whereas in pakistani text book hindu-baniya caricature attack on hinduism is staple diet

--Would you mind sharing that text you think to be taught in our schools inciting hatred against hindus :)

ON pakistani TV hosts openly utetr words like hinu jehniyat muhn mein ram bagal mein chhuri

--It's a proverb and unfortunately has your labels in em but is literally meant for a cunning and deceiving person.

--Secretarion violence has nothing to do with Islam :ugeek: on the other hand a centuries old practice of discrimination surely gets it's roots from some holy source and the one still being practiced in your country.[/quote:2gretyu8]

We get on forums like these to counter the hate campaign driven by untruth ..

So hindu-baniya is a proverb there that underlines my point abuse of hidnu and hinduims is mainstrem there so mainstrema that people like you don;t see anythign wrong in that and say it's proverb.. Hey there could be million proverbs against mulism that could be easily inculded in indian textbooks but we do not stoop to that low level..

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/104770" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

here is one of those million articles that underline the hindu hatred in pakistani textbooks.. there was a report by a pakistani scholar let me search for that will certainlypost althoug I know you will hide behind excuse like author is raw agent so there hardly is any point..

Yes thigns didn;t start yesterday it started in 1948 with afridi tribe alogn with pak army attacking kashmir and baluchistan at the same time.. so it;s old story but we keep getting visits from qasab every now and then and these days qasab is the flavour.. tomorrow we might be discussing somebody else whoever is the latest export from pakistan will be used as anexample in debate..

Aaha so sectarisn killing and exploitation has nothign to do with islam but it happens and has been hapenign since day one.. bottomline is mate I do not know any religion where differing voices settle scores by blowing people in each other's mosques.. so merely saying it's not part of islam doesn't mean anything

adonis_look

furry87 said:
adonis_look said:
Bro you have to accept atleast some responsiblity of it, we cannot control every person on the face of this earth, it is not pakistans responsibility. This whole thing stems from kashmir but india does not want to talk about that. Let adress the root cause of the so called muslim hatred. Personally i dont think there is any hate from pakistans side , we do not ban your channels or your sportmen or politicians from coming here and we definately do not hold rallies where little girls sit and read poems about cutting pakis into pieces.So lets be honest here instead of fighting ,where do u think the hatred if u wanna believe that comes from ,what is the cause do you think us being muslims are required by islamic law to kill non believers ?? or could it be 60 years of kashmir issue ??Think about it this way, the samjhota bombing happend , and now one of ur army personal was convicted of carrying it out, you could not stop him , 50 pakistanis died and you still blamed us...now you still have the naxals and the maoist and the khalsas training and killing indians,what happens if they want to attack paksitan, do you think india can stop them ??because if u cannto stop them from killing in india you canot stop them from killling in pakistan..Plus india has to take responsibility of the security and inteligence failure.

Understood... i didnt not say india has evil designs for pakistan , i never said that ..all i said was that does it still hurt or is it still somethng u feel strongly about ??
Again i never said that bro, ur just speaking out of anger i guess because of the history of this forum i guess...we both celebrate independence ..i know india does not have evil designs for pakistan and neither does pakistan

Again i never asked for you to celebrate it all i asked was that why do indians keep saying that pakistan illegally took indian land , or that we gave u half our land we will not give u kashmir. Bangldesh is a separate country now and we consider them to be our brothers and aplogize to them every chance we get..i used to go to school with bangladeshis ..all the kids from the bangladesh embassy used to go to paksitan school and we got along really well. And yes i am sad that the world can accuse of killing bangladeshis, i wish it didnt happen ...but we are not sad about bangladesh splitting up from us ...it was a hard deal to maintain anyway, thousands fo miles apart with no land contact and hostile enemy in the middle is not exactly a situation u wanna be in. But still we lost them now and we dont claim land of theirs, we do not tell them o we gave u land be gratefull...the only thing we do is say sorry if the topic comes up
Again please understand i never asked you to celebrate it

You seem like a very angry person, we do not want to shut you out we are just raising a voice for the muslims in kashmir and thats all...and i have every right to do that because my mother is kashmiri...just like u have the right to raise ur voice for the hindus in pakistan , for the sikhs in pakistan, and if you really care about the balochess than yes being a human you should raise ur voice for them too

For the same reaon you keep harping how bangaldesh was illegally taken out of Pakistan..
Seriously I never see on idnian channels chest beating over partition like I seee on pakistani channle every year on the eve of 16 december..

Kashmirir have all the freedom they get to choose their own representaitve and are not governed by viceroy sent from islamabad like POK..

Worry about freedom fo Baluchi people leave us alone we can handle the freedom of kashmiri people on our own..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
adonis_look said:
Yes thigns didn;t start yesterday it started in 1948 with afridi tribe alogn with pak army attacking kashmir and baluchistan at the same time..

--No,it started in 1947 with the division that shook the very foundation of the india bharat verma keep boasting of :oops:

We get on forums like these to counter the hate campaign driven by untruth

-- [hilar] How absurd truth [funnny] you flock to vent the same frustration your mentor bharat verma keeps spewing out.

bottomline is mate I do not know any religion where differing voices settle scores by blowing people in each other's mosques.. so merely saying it's not part of islam doesn't mean anything

--Islam surely has nothing to do with any of it :ugeek: and there were NO bombings prior to any of the Unjust invasions on muslim lands and as far as Pakistan is concerned we all have seen the proof of gurkha's being sent to our region by india,if that's too much then kashmir singh terror will ring some bells who after being released and sent back to india confessed of being involved in everything :evil: but again the poor fate of about 450 million untouchables seems to emanate from hinduism directly :(

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro you are just making accusations with out answering my questions please read the red ppart carefully...we do not chest beat for the partition ..we had nothing to do with it , it was our forefathers ...why would be chest beat about that...all i meant to ask was why do SOME indians keep making comments like "o you took hindu land ,thats our land ...we gave it to you bla bla bla " stuff like that ...please read the read part properly u might calm down a bit

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul said:
--Islam surely has nothing to do with any of it :ugeek: and there were NO bombings prior to any of the Unjust invasions on muslim lands and as far as Pakistan is concerned we all have seen the proof of gurkha's being sent to our region by india,if that's too much then kashmir singh terror will ring some bells who after being released and sent back to india confessed of being involved in everything :evil: but again the poor fate of about 450 million untouchables seems to emanate from hinduism directly :(

please read this very carefully adoonis...lol the part about kashmir sigh haha the rest will make u angry i know ...just the part about kashmir sing i meant

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
adonis_look said:

amen brotha

But there is a sharp contrast between what Indians say and do.... we all know that, but you dont admit that

adonis_look

taul said:
adonis_look said:
Yes thigns didn;t start yesterday it started in 1948 with afridi tribe alogn with pak army attacking kashmir and baluchistan at the same time..

--No,it started in 1947 with the division that shook the very foundation of the india bharat verma keep boasting of :oops:

We get on forums like these to counter the hate campaign driven by untruth

-- [hilar] How absurd truth [funnny] you flock to vent the same frustration your mentor bharat verma keeps spewing out.

[quote:194n12sl]bottomline is mate I do not know any religion where differing voices settle scores by blowing people in each other's mosques.. so merely saying it's not part of islam doesn't mean anything

--Islam surely has nothing to do with any of it :ugeek: and there were NO bombings prior to any of the Unjust invasions on muslim lands and as far as Pakistan is concerned we all have seen the proof of gurkha's being sent to our region by india,if that's too much then kashmir singh terror will ring some bells who after being released and sent back to india confessed of being involved in everything :evil: but again the poor fate of about 450 million untouchables seems to emanate from hinduism directly :([/quote:194n12sl]

1947 was mutually agreed truth noone cribs over that.. 1948 was the first armed aggression by Pakistan..

Unjust invasion: let me ask what is just invasion islamic army running around every where with sword in hand was that just,.. be it Qasim or BiN zayed who gave these people right to attack other's country..

Buddy there is nothign called just invasion when muslim army had power they indulged in unjust invasion when others got power they are doign the same.. rona dhona kis baat ka hai bhai..

Untouchability is crime in India.. a daughter of peon and socalled untouchable is CM of largest state fo India.. Come and talk to me when you send even a simple MNA from indentured labourer class in pakistan..
here is 15 lakh indentured labourere working for years like slaves in sindh province..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv01x27dEPU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and here is reality of Pakistan

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
1947 was mutually agreed truth noone cribs over that

--The main seed of hatred was sowed that day in all indians minds and souls,they simple could NOT take this to be happening :)

Unjust invasion: let me ask what is just invasion islamic army running around every where with sword in hand was that just,.. be it Qasim or BiN zayed who gave these people right to attack other's country..

--Through out history lands have been invaded and ruled upon if it were NOT muslims then mongols,christians and other forces :ugeek: Muslims surely did a favor to indians by conquering India and showed the right path to all indulged in stoneaged practices but unfortunately NOT everyone got to realize this :(

--You need NOT stoop ( which suites you more) to a level to try to malign our Islamic history and it will remain intact and as is,no matter what :ugeek: but that does NOT in any way or form nullify or void the present scenarios happening in the region where your govt is actively participating in spreading chaos in Pakistan and the proof i presented to you where one of your pathetic RAW agent spread the reign of terror in Pakistan and was responsible for numerous bombings and killings of civilians :evil:

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
:ugeek: but that does NOT in any way or form nullify or void the present scenarios happening in the region where your govt is actively participating in spreading chaos in Pakistan and the proof i presented to you where one of your pathetic RAW agent spread the reign of terror in Pakistan and was responsible for numerous bombings and killings of civilians :evil: [/quote]

DID KASAB CAME ON PEACE MISSION TO INDIA, was caught on live cameras
red handedly.
whole world has seen that and made an opinion about you guys.

the people who are destroying you (suicide bombers)are the by product of the ideology of hate that you are feeding in your generations.

see your fellow blauchi muslims brothers, they say they hate pakistan (from yesterday tv show) and are not pakistani.
you guys took oaths of quran and islam to bring back from heights from where
they were fighting and later hanged them.
if they were RAW agents,why you showing on national TV.

using your religion as a tool for blackmailing & excuse for everything
will not work anymore.

your ISI is a world class spy agency,please catch some RAW AGENTS red handedly
and show to the world with facts.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
pigeon said:
:ugeek: but that does NOT in any way or form nullify or void the present scenarios happening in the region where your govt is actively participating in spreading chaos in Pakistan and the proof i presented to you where one of your pathetic RAW agent spread the reign of terror in Pakistan and was responsible for numerous bombings and killings of civilians :evil:

red handedly.
whole world has seen that and made an opinion about you guys.

the people who are destroying you (suicide bombers)are the by product of the ideology of hate that you are feeding in your generations.

see your fellow blauchi muslims brothers, they say they hate pakistan (from yesterday tv show) and are not pakistani.
if they were RAW agents,why you showing on national TV.

using your religion as a tool for blackmailing & excuse for everything
will not work anymore.

your ISI is a world class spy agency,please catch some RAW AGENTS red handedly
and show to the world with facts.[/quote]
I refer you to read my earlier post in red , and i also refer you to read the what i wrote in the videos i posted in the siasi video section about balochistan and read my posts there too till the very end and your get all your answers ..i dont know whether ull accept them or not but thats up to you

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
red handedly.

--It's for us to know and you to find out,he's been denying charges and even said to have been tortured to confess.hemant karakare's target killing raises big question mark to the whole event since he was lead investigator of terrorist act done by one of your indian military guys colonel pruhit on Pakistani citizens and was found to have links to hindu fundamental organizations.

--I believe rajiv gandhi's assassination was the first suicide attack of it's kind and backed by tamil tigers whom indian govt fully patted and supported,does that mean buddhism or hinduism condones and promotes such an attack,after all you guys have been the starters :roll: :o

your ISI is a world class spy agency,please catch some RAW AGENTS red handedly and show to the world with facts.

--Kashmir singh i guess isn't enough proof :roll: or you need more raw agents to come and sabotage our country and then ignorant people like you would sit and say such stuff :evil:

--Misuse of any religion by anyone makes ONLY that person responsible and he/she shall pay for it..This has been the classic problem worldwide you get to see two persons doing the same crime as small as a scuffle but the one with a muslim background get's highlighted bigtime and fools are falling for it :oops: