Question from foreigners and business men

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)
i want to ask a question from ppl livin abroad and other business men in pakistan ..that if someone wants to invest money on pakistan....which sector would be the best...
waitin for ur interestin anwers

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kesc ................::shares.....................for future...................................and for present.....................milk industry.................medical industry............................water plant industry..................................flour mills.......................................or best in my think.................power industry::::solar...........windmill..............and...................... Bloomenergy

Last edited:

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Real Estate! Best way to earn these days is to build houses or flats and give them on rent! Best people to give your house on rent are foreigners and those who are on their company's panel!

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Real Estate! Best way to earn these days is to build houses or flats and give them on rent! Best people to give your house on rent are foreigners and those who are on their company's panel!

BUT BRO YOU FORGATE TO EXPLAIN................. IN THIS BUSINESS FROM START TILL END YOU HAVE SECOND PARTNER ITS NAME IS CORRUPTION its 90% from other business......................if you dont mind pls go ahead.......................and with humble request to arzana bhai....................what is story can i say ALLAH KNOWS BETTER......................................kiyoon ke migration ke time hamari family ne wo kuch dekha or khoya he ke ham kamzoor Iman kehne lage ke ab Maa ne bachay janna hi chor dena he..................but life go forward ever you and i ...........we all cant stop the time watch......................kiyoon ke mere apne hisaab se NAWAS E RASOOL AQDAS (SAW) KI SHAADAT KE BAAD DUNIYA KO TO END HO JANA CHAIYE THA LEKIN JITNA BARA MANSAB ITNI BARI QURBANI...................is duniya ne aage chalna tha so wo chal rahi he and aap ke liye meri dua he ke ALLAH RABBUL IZZAT aap ki is qurbani ko qabool kare Ameen..............

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i want to ask a question from ppl livin abroad and other business men in pakistan ..that if someone wants to invest money on pakistan....which sector would be the best...
waitin for ur interestin anwers

Im going back soon and thinking of starting a livestock farm. Meat is always in demand and there is usually a shortage. Also the floods killed off a large amount of live stock so this sector needs development.
i think you shuld look into it too.
Regards.

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)
well i really liked adnans suggestion of givin property on rent, and i appreciate such keen interest of all memebers in this topic......what would u suggest for startin from small business which business or investment place that can be...so suggest something else

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well i really liked adnans suggestion of givin property on rent, and i appreciate such keen interest of all memebers in this topic......what would u suggest for startin from small business which business or investment place that can be...so suggest something else

Renting property is a good business but it is capital intensive. You have through a lot of hassle to build and then rent out the place plus their is this BIG BIG issue of illegal occupation. We have heard so many stories of this **** happening regularly in Pakistan. I would suggest live stock. Food shortage is a major problem facing Pakistan and by investing in this sector yo are helping in more than one way while still racking up a good profit. The ratio of profit on live stock is almost a hundred percent.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
ager app nay apny pesy dabony he tu app pak may zaroor invest kery, ager app invest kery gey tu hamary ghareeb tareen seyasat dan app say tax ley ker kah jaye gey,zalim hukmarano ka safya honay day pher app zaroor invest kery ga