to do all things, then He can give Azaab to anyone where He wishes,
when He wishes and How He wishes. But certainly About azab in Qabar,
there is nothing in Quran.

ALL KIND OF AZAAB MENTIONED IN QURAN, EXCEPT QABAR
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00062/doom/p.html

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brothers & sisters,

Beware of babadeena. He doesn't believe in following sunnat-e-nabvipbuh and seeking guidance from hadith-e-rasoolpbuh. He seems to be follower of Muhammad Shaikh who was kicked out of "Jouerney of Faith" conference in Toronto this year.

I don't know how these munkireen-e-hadith are practicing their faith as many things are not mentioned in Quran. "How to" is only availabe in Hadith and sunnat. Azaab-e-qabr is mentioned in numerous sahih ahadeeths but this guy is trying to create confusion.

5euahl.jpg

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Here he shows his ugly face again ???.... Babadeena...Where are your refutations for the Tawassul of Prophet Musa as and Prophet Adam a.s. ??? ...You Ran away from there with your Tail behind your back ...You sure are sneaky ??? ...We are still waiting ...have you learnt your lesson before trying to lead more people astray ?? (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Allah(SWT) narrated in Quran-ul Huda numerous kind of Azabs, Azab in
the Life of World and Azad in the Hereafter, BUT NOWHERE IN QURAN THE
NARRATION OF AZABULQABAR IS MENTIONED.
People are bent upon to
dig by themselves certain things. If the Faith is that Allah(SWT) is able
to do all things, then He can give Azaab to anyone where He wishes,
when He wishes and How He wishes. But certainly About azab in Qabar,
there is nothing in Quran.

ALL KIND OF AZAAB MENTIONED IN QURAN, EXCEPT QABAR
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00062/doom/p.html

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Asma: I came to 'Aisha while she was praying, and said to her, "What has happened to the people?" She pointed out towards the sky. (I looked towards the mosque), and saw the people offering the prayer. Aisha said, "Subhan Allah." I said to her, "Is there a sign?" She nodded with her head meaning, "Yes." I, too, then stood (for the prayer of eclipse) till I became (nearly) unconscious and later on I poured water on my head. After the prayer, the Prophet praised and glorified Allah and then said, "Just now at this place I have seen what I have never seen before, including Paradise and Hell. No doubt it has been inspired to me that you will be put to trials in your graves and these trials will be like the trials of Masiah-ad-Dajjal or nearly like it (the sub narrator is not sure which expression Asma' used). You will be asked, 'What do you know about this man (the Prophet Muhammad)?' Then the faithful believer (or Asma' said a similar word) will reply, 'He is Muhammad Allah's Apostle who had come to us with clear evidences and guidance and so we accepted his teachings and followed him. And he is Muhammad.' And he will repeat it thrice. Then the angels will say to him, 'Sleep in peace as we have come to know that you were a faithful believer.' On the other hand, a hypocrite or a doubtful person will reply, 'I do not know, but I heard the people saying something and so I said it.' (the same). " (Book #3, Hadith #86)

There is only one way to Paradise

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brothers & sisters,

Beware of babadeena. He doesn't believe in following sunnat-e-nabvipbuh and seeking guidance from hadith-e-rasoolpbuh. He seems to be follower of Muhammad Shaikh who was kicked out of "Jouerney of Faith" conference in Toronto this year.

I don't know how these munkireen-e-hadith are practicing their faith as many things are not mentioned in Quran. "How to" is only availabe in Hadith and sunnat. Azaab-e-qabr is mentioned in numerous sahih ahadeeths but this guy is trying to create confusion.

5euahl.jpg
@Bons,
Be Afraid of Allah(SWT). Do not blame anyone for anything. You are not judge of anything but
a blind followers of others. I have never heard about these people. First time I came to know about
these persons through your posts. What Bothered you if I say that "Azab-e-Qabar" is not mentioned
in Quran, then you prove me wrong if you have any knowledge of Quran or accept the reality.
I am fed up with your type of fellas that "when they do not have either knowledge or any answer
through Quran, start accusing others of being negating the Hadiths". Hadiths by no way can
be equated with Quran. If you do so, then you are absolutely wrong. You will jump towards skies
if I say that there is no mention about a word like "sunnat-e-Nabwee" (full word). If the word
"sunnat" has been used in Quran it is mostly as "sunnat-e-Allah". You have accused me
of something, for which you have no proof at all. May Allah have mercy on you!!!!

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brothers & sisters,

5euahl.jpg

Dear bons, please learn quran critically and you will not need to depend on any mullah who shoots fatwas left, right and centre. As soon as anyone runs for fatwa box, just know that that person has run out of ammunition of reason.

The very mullahs you have quoted cannot even define terms like sunnah and bidah and they would not tolerate anyone unless one follows sunnah and keeps away from bidah. The contradiction is clear how much they know about islam that they want others to follow or rather they want to force others to follow.

So my brotherly advice would be please pay attention to the words of Allah instead of words of such people who cause divisions amongst ummah. The real fitna fasaad in ummah are ruling elite and their mullahs.

regards and all the best.

Mughal1

Dear friends, please do not attribute to Allah things that you do not know for sure. The quranic terms are very difficult to understand, not in sense of their meanings but in sense of their contexts. Only if you have grasp of context that you may realise the sense the words are actually conveying. We have tafseer books written in many volumes but beside conveying useful information they are also full of baseless stories and invented ahadith. This was major reason why sir ahmed khan like people were very critical of these like books. Alaama iqbal also came up with same conclusion but he was also able to point out who done what and why.

So muslim intellectuals and the ruling elite and their mullas always have been at odds with one another. If we side with ruling elite and mullahs then we are not going to develop intellectually and will have no future as we have not had much so far for centuries. So time to get ourselves rid of ruling elite and their mullahs. We need to support people who are busy trying to discover themselves as to what the quran itself actually says. This is something we need to discus so that we could help each other understand things rather than run for fatwa boxes of mullahs and start fighting over nothing.

82 Surah al Infitar Ayah 1 To 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKq3KDWpBNw&feature=related

83 Surah at Tatfif Ayah 1 To 13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvQ_a1Q5xOI&feature=related

51 Surah ad Dhariyat 01 To 19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzdJQLBbRyo&feature=related

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Bons,
Be Afraid of Allah(SWT). Do not blame anyone for anything. You are not judge of anything but
a blind followers of others. I have never heard about these people. First time I came to know about
these persons through your posts. What Bothered you if I say that "Azab-e-Qabar" is not mentioned
in Quran, then you prove me wrong if you have any knowledge of Quran or accept the reality.
I am fed up with your type of fellas that "when they do not have either knowledge or any answer
through Quran, start accusing others of being negating the Hadiths". Hadiths by no way can
be equated with Quran. If you do so, then you are absolutely wrong. You will jump towards skies
if I say that there is no mention about a word like "sunnat-e-Nabwee" (full word). If the word
"sunnat" has been used in Quran it is mostly as "sunnat-e-Allah". You have accused me
of something, for which you have no proof at all. May Allah have mercy on you!!!!

Babadeena,
I didn' say "you are", I said "it seems that you are". Why I said that? Because you and these people are saying the same thing.

I don't know who you are and what you do. I know you only through your posts on this forum which are completely against the basic teachings of Islam. I you are an expert in Quran then you must know importance of following Rasool Allahpbuh. But you have absorbed the selective parts from Quran and continuously trying to mislead others due to your biased and incomplete information.

Islam is Quran and Hadith. First Quran and then Hadith. Quran doesn't tell you details for your everyday life. You have to consult hadith for the details. Tell us what is your stance on following sunnat-e-Rasoolpbuh and seeking guidance from Hadith. If something is not mentioned in Quran but is present in Hadith and sunnat then what would you do?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bons,
U should and must be ashamed of your behavior. Even living in Western hemisphere
does not change your way of thinking to accuse others, IF NO ANSWER IS WITH YOU. Look
at your words:
Beware of babadeena. He doesn't believe in following sunnat-e-nabvipbuh and seeking guidance from hadith-e-rasoolpbuh.
Do I need a certificate from you. You are a narrow minded person. Jumping over conclusion. What
I wrote is that "Azab-e-Qabr is not mentioned in Quran", I did not say that it is not mentioned in
Hadith (which is for your paramount important but for me is Quran). If you have any balls or guts then
you must prove me wrong and show me wherein Quran it is written. I was not even touching the Hadiths,
and you pulled your gun of accusations. Let me afresh your and anyone Memory:
a) People accused me here that I am follower of Pervaizi, but when the time came I went
hard and hardest over GA Pervez translations and concept. That was a loath of cake in
those people's mouth;
b) People accused me of being Qadiyani or Ahemdi, but I went even harsher and harsher
over their concept also;
Let me assure you one thing also that I always go against all type of sects in Islam
without any exception, because I do not believe in any sect, I do not accept them for
recognition either. For me everyone who identifies himself/herself in any sect, other than
being the Muslim (the name given by Allah) is doomed. And rest assure I will go against
you also if you are one of them irrespective of your help from Hadiths. Correct yourself
for ever. You will bear the burden on your head of accusing me or spreading rumours
about me on your "seems to be". I am firmly and staunch supporter of Quran and if anything
goes against it, whatever institution may have been supporting that thing, (be it anything),
I will reject it.

Pakistani1947

The minimum requirement to be successful is mentioned in the following Hadith from Sahih Bukhari

I'm sad to see how quickly my brothers leap to personally hurtful comments on this forum. Just imagine, this is the first time in the Islamic history that Muslims from all around the world, belonging to different schools of thought, are able to communicate on different Islamic issues. This wouldn’t be possible without internet. Hence this is a wonderful opportunity to debate, in a healthy learning environment, the issues which are dividing Muslims. As a result of this division, Muslims are becoming weaker and weaker day by day.

We should not be doing Islamic debate for the sake of debate. It is not a wrestling match. The only way to minimize the differences is to come with open mind and ready to accept weakness among ourselves. Nobody is perfect. When I talk about differences, I mean, big differences, like SHIRK. One person says it is SHIRK and present quotation from Quraan and authentic Hadith; then we should accept it with open mind. For example, one person says it is SHIRK to prostrate (سجدہ) a grave. Other says it is not prostration but kissing the grave. Other says that even kissing the grave is SHIRK. So it becomes a disputed matter. The question is, should one take risk of doing an act which may lead to SHIRKIA act? Why we have to kiss the grave. Is it because our Peer believes so? Why don’t we accept that Peer may be wrong? Why don’t we try to find Hadeeths which prohibits this SHIRKIA act? Why we try to find something which can justify our Peer?

I am sure that whoever is taking part in Islamic debate is participating according to best of his / her believe. We should respect each others believes. Most of us are educated people and it should be reflected in our writings. The purpose of the debate is to investigate the truth and correct ourselves, not try to justify believes of our Peer but
to test the saying of our Peer with the saying of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), not the other way round.

Following are two Hadeeths , one regarding minimum requirement for a Muslim to be successful and the second reqarding avoiding SHIRK because it wipes all the good deeds mentioned in the first Hadith.

The minimum requirement to be successful is mentioned in the following Hadith from Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaidullah: A man from Najd with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and we heard his loud voice but could not understand what he was saying, till he came near and then we came to know that he was asking about Islam. Allah's Apostle said, "You have to offer prayers perfectly five times in a day and night (24 hours)." The man asked, "Is there any more (praying)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to offer the Nawafil prayers (you can)." Allah's Apostle further said to him: "You have to observe fasts during the month of Ramad, an." The man asked, "Is there any more fasting?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to observe the Nawafil fasts (you can.)" Then Allah's Apostle further said to him, "You have to pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)." The man asked, "Is there any thing other than the Zakat for me to pay?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, unless you want to give alms of your own." And then that man retreated saying, "By Allah! I will neither do less nor more than this." Allah's Apostle said, "If what he said is true, then he will be successful (i.e. he will be granted Paradise)." (Sahih Bukhari Book #2, Hadith #44)

Narrated Abdullah:
When the Verse:--"It is those who believe and do not confuse their belief with wrong ( i.e. joining others in worship with Allah)" (6.83) was revealed, we said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is there amongst us who has not done wrong to himself?" He replied, "It is not as you say, for 'wrong' in the Verse and 'do not confuse their belief, with wrong means 'shirk' (i.e. joining others in worship with Allah). Haven't you heard Luqman's saying to his son, 'O my son! Join not others in worship with Allah, verily joining others in worship with Allah is a great wrong indeed." (31.13) (Sahih Bukhari Book #55, Hadith #580)

Last edited: