PTI Workers all Out for protest: Trying to enter American Counslate in Lahore, Police/Rangers tighte

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
According to tickers on ARY News, furious PTI protesters are all out for protest. They are ng to enter the American Consulate Lahore. Police is batten charging.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
this b.a.stard mujeeb ur rehman shaaami pa.id b.a.stard is diverting this issue trying to put everything on Musharraf....................I hate such b.a.st.erds who try to neutralizes such scenarios by trying to deviate the people...........But people know who the b.a.st.ards are behing aal this drama

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Appreciated!

Although I have lot of faith in people like Mustafa Kamal, does MQM have anything more than lip service on this issue. One can slaughter a Pakistani pay his price to his family members and are let off. Dr. Farooq Sattar's role has been as shameful as the Munafiqs brothers from Raiwind.
PTI probably has some ghairat[honour] and our trying to lead this beghairat awam, hopefully MQM an others when seeing an opportunity for political mileage would join in, although I wish they should've earlier.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Although I have lot of faith in people like Mustafa Kamal, does MQM have anything more than lip service on this issue. One can slaughter a Pakistani pay his price to his family members and are let off. Dr. Farooq Sattar's role has been as shameful as the Munafiqs brothers from Raiwind.
PTI probably has some ghairat[honour] and our trying to lead this beghairat awam, hopefully MQM an others when seeing an opportunity for political mileage would join in, although I wish they should've earlier.
These days MQM is really doing lip servicing , I agree. But if u remember, MQM has been already taken a huge rally for afia siddiqui & openly criticized america for this raymond davis issue.

I hope Altaf will once again raise raymond davis issue in his upcoming jalsa on Friday. If not, then maybe, I will stop supporting MQM for good!

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I hope one of theses days, Pakistani people will be enlightened that NONE of those leaders that they HAVE BEEN following, ardently --- will never do anything for Pakistan.

Otherwise Pakistanis would never see a day like this.