PTI vs JI ... Your choice??For all PTI friends

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
AOA
For JI to be in the same room talking about 'seat' adjustment with the Noora League is enough of a 'reason' for PTI to have 'cold' Day in H.E.L.L. before having anything to do with JI. This move of JI simply 'exposed' them that they are in 'Politics' to serve their 'personal' agendas not the People of Pakistan. No wonder Dr. Israr (May Allah swt have 'mercy' on his Soul) left JI!

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI JI alliance chance was gone when they started with PMLN... PTI sitll approach them..imran khan went to munawar hassan after 23 march jalsa...

but JI was laalchi and went to PMLN... they put unacceptable number of seats .. even they wanted seats which are strong PTI... so it didnt work...

but it didnt work with PMLN too.. and then the propaganda started.. PTI followers are busy doing their own campaign...u shud do urs n hopethe ground supporters support each other...

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
عرش والے !! میری توقیر سلامت رکھنا۔۔۔۔۔۔!!!
فرش کے سارے خداؤں سے الجھ بیٹھا ھوں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!!!!

521961_511247888937506_581572056_n.jpg

Strange thing - how could JI join these corrupt elements, who betrayed them numbers of times, while Muslims cannot be stung twice from the same hole.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unfortunately, Syed Munawar Hassan was helpless in front of Lahori group lead by Liaqat Bloach, same was the situation with Qazi Hussain Ahmed.
Syed Munawar Hassan is a pious person and I feel, he is the second best person in JI after Syed Abul Alaa Maudodi. But unfortunately there are some grouping within JI and Lahori group is quiet strong since MQM enter in politics.

Liaqat Bloach himself is a quiet dangerous person and he is very close to Nawaz Sharif. Liaqat Bloach had already betrayed Imran Khan against the will of Qazi Hussain Ahmed in the Lahore University during Musharraf era. Liaqat Bloach used IJT against Imran Khan. So he is dangerous culprit.

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well they were together in APDM and they boycotted the election together JI.IK and mahmood khan Achakzai whereas Nooras ditched them at the last moment.it seems like the habbit of noora,he has now ditched humkhayaals and functional also.

Jamat islami is one of the oldest ideological democrative party in Pakistan and although its voters are limited due to strong ideological reasons but are spread not only all parts of Pakistan but in the world. The parties which run on ideologies are operated by any one in the party no matter who is the ameer/president of it but I doubt if PTI will exist if IK is no more. Although I respect what IK has done and his vision but as a party he has no achievements but JI has done a lot in every aspect of life.I have heard anchors saying that whoever JI makes seat adjustment with,its the other party than JI which takes more benefit of it.

There are no groups in JI and every1 has to accept what ameer will decide.JI as a party is organizationally more stronger than any other party in Pak.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
khawaab dekhnay par koi pabanadi nhi ;)
isi liye to main to khwab dekhne se rokta nai ;) i know election k baad raanjha galiyon bansuri baja k guzar basar karey ga , is liye acha hai 27 din hain , khushiyan mana lo phir to aisi haqeeqat samne aaye gi k noon munh chupaati phiray gi ;)

Ranjha

MPA (400+ posts)
isi liye to main to khwab dekhne se rokta nai ;) i know election k baad raanjha galiyon bansuri baja k guzar basar karey ga , is liye acha hai 27 din hain , khushiyan mana lo phir to aisi haqeeqat samne aaye gi k noon munh chupaati phiray gi ;)
554709_405937079504850_1603744395_n.png

Adi GuJJaR

MPA (400+ posts)
بھائی مجھے تو بھی کوئی اعتراض نہیں تھا جے ای پر.اور نہ ہی میں نے کبھی منور حسن پر اختلاف کیا ہے.اپنے اپنے نظریے کی بات ہے اور میرا نظریہ بہت حد تک پی ٹی ای کے ساتھ ملتا ہے.

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
To the thread starter: It is not PTI vs JI. It is PTI vs PMLN. It's better you compete with PMLN who have betrayed you once again.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ofcourse people will choose a secular party,as majority leads life according to hindu culture,till one day a dandaa will fall from sky and make everyone as bald as qaaim ali shah

Mav3rick

Citizen
Noora's planted propaganda just to make difference between PTI & JI. Please all PTI & JI supporters Avoid it.