PTI Official facebook page ranks 15th in the world among political parties

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=1]PTI web management and social media team is proud to announce that PTI official page on facebook is now the 15th rank page in the world in the political parties category. It is the hard work of the volunteers who have work tirelessly in updating the page 24/7 and we are inching towards 100,000 members. And check who is on 3rd rank.

page-leaderboard.gif
[/h]
Number Columns:

1. No. of fans
2. Daily growth
3. Weekly growth

source: http://statistics.allfacebook.com/pages/leaderboard/-/-/-/f/desc/184

Scorpion

Banned
Dear

election ka roze vote face book par nahi diay jaingay . . . . Is ka lia polling booth tuk aahna ho ga or hazaroun bundoun ki line ma khara hona paray ga . . . .

Bus yaheen Inqalab ki hawa nikal jai gi . . . . .

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Another fake poll (lol) look pml(n) they have 29962 and they should be placed at number 28 or 29 but they are no where lol. Fikar nahi karo pti walo aap aise hi net main hi jiyo ge aur aise hi net pe hi jeeto ge ... Haqeeqi jeet aap ke muqadar main nahi insha allah

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Another fake poll (lol) look pml(n) they have 29962 and they should be placed at number 28 or 29 but they are no where lol. Fikar nahi karo pti walo aap aise hi net main hi jiyo ge aur aise hi net pe hi jeeto ge ... Haqeeqi jeet aap ke muqadar main nahi insha allah

sharif sahab himat say kaam lian Allah bara bay niyaz hay

lovely_pk

Banned
i been saying this all along. PTI means PAKISTAN TEHREEK-E-INTERNET and this ranking proves my words which i believe for the past 3 years.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
WE agree that PTI is an internet party but problem is over seas Pakistani on the Facebook can't vote....lol

Read the Game:

http://politicalprismofpakistan.blogspot.com/2011/07/political-chess-in-pakistan.html

Let the election time come and you won't know what hit you.

Egyptian revolution's main cause was twitter and facebook.

I understand its not everything but it tells you that youth like me are with Imran Khan and that is what matters in the elections. Youth are energetic and they will bring people out. Those people who never ever thought about coming out and vote.

You will see the MASSIVE turn out in this election.

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Very funny but sahi kaha aap ne, i dont see even single seat for pti in next election.:)

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
I would still think that PML N is the only party thats ideology is based on good principles and pakistan.
Imran khan is a mad man who is going through his mid age crisis and just live inisde his 6ft shell and he cant see any thing except himself.
i was big fan of imran khan but having seen him closely it made me think that he is a bit danger as i found him exactly like musharraf.
The purpose of all his jalsas is to show to agencies and army that look at me i am popular ,come and send this govt to home and give make me prime minister in so called technocrate govt. or caretaker government.
IS it called as politics and democracy??
i request to every pakistani to think deeply before considering some body angel.
support a party where there is better leadership and good team like javed hashmi,ahsan iqbal,sartaj aziz,ishaq dar,khuwaja asif,mehtab abbasi,and many more where they criticize openly on party and leadership and still they sit together.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
adnan_apml not living and sitting in Canada and US and i now one is going to Pakistan to vote for these clowns.