PTI: Justice well done (Writer responds to your comments)

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI: ‘justice’ well deliveredFrom the NewspaperYesterday

MY father always taught me that one should never pray for justice, because justice, especially God’s, may often be swift, and too exacting or severe for human rationality.
Ask for ‘forgiveness’ or ‘rahma’, he would often say, because deep within our hearts, each soul yearns to be forgiven. Recently, outside the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf office during a press conference, in a narrow G-6/4 lane off Embassy Road, Imran Khan’s party members had blocked the road with supporters’ vehicles, media vans, cars, etc.
After waiting what seemed an eternity for someone to remove Mr Khan’s supporters’ cars, so we could reach our home at the end of the same street, we honked our horn.
In a flash a man in a crisp white shalwar-kameez came bumbling out, and yelled at my mother who was in the driving seat.
Disturbing the press conference in this quiet residential area was such a terrible crime and offence to this PTI member that he began to shout at the top of his lungs at my mother. It seemed very clear to him that he was upholding the first tenet of the party, ‘justice’. It could have been an emergency or an ambulance taking a patient to the hospital but it did not seem like this or else the PTI member’s disposition or attitude to the situation would have changed much.
‘Justice’ was being covered on TV live so who cares if you are about to die or trying to get somewhere or you want to get to your own home? Instead of moving the cars, continuing in his crass and uncouth manner of yelling at an elderly woman far above his years, the party member displayed the second tenet of the PTI, ‘humanity.’
All this while, 20 yards away Imran Khan was answering questions being put to him at the conference about nation-building, political ethics, and answerability from the current administration.
Unfortunately, Imran could not see what was taking place right outside his own office in broad daylight or what actions were being done by his own party members.
However, I finally understood the third tenet of the PTI, ‘self-esteem’, since I had none left by the time I got home at the end of the street.
ALAMDAR MURTAZA
Islamabad
http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/31/pti-justice-well-delivered.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Xohaib

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: PTI: Justice well done

Toh kia jo jo PTI ka worker ho gah uske har kam ko Imran control karegah?
Yeh hakumat ka kaam hai,agar PTI ka koi voter chori karegah toh uska ilzam bi PTI par aegah,jahil log

saint

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

yep, imran got to fix traffic, got to fix every individual to behave etc. etc. but we are such a retards we will keep coming up with petty issues and reasons not to vote for the right people for the right reasons

Last edited by a moderator:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

The biggest problem with Imran Khan and PTI is that they think themselves better than any other party. They honestly believe that they are all good and righteousness in this world. And in their arrogance they fail to see that they are no better than any other political party of Pakistan.

The same kind of hero worship that goes on in other parties for their leaders is taken to extreme lengths in PTI, there are criminals in it like every other political party, they indulge in the same kind of politics like all do. They are far from the angels they make themselves out to be..

How can they face us and ask for our vote when they think they are better than us?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

yep, imran got to fix traffic, got to fix every individual to behave etc. etc. but we are such a retards we will keep coming up with petty issues and reasons not to vote for the right people for the right reasons

If I have to describe this post writer in once sentence: Microsoft certified moron :-)

Yeh hakumat ka kaam hai,agar PTI ka koi voter chori karegah toh uska ilzam bi PTI par aegah,jahil log

Yes its PTIs fault if its members act like spoilt idiots. Your party is defined by your workers, they are the living embodiment of your leader's words, without them words are just words

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

[h=1]PTI: ‘justice’ well delivered[/h]From the NewspaperYesterday

MY father always taught me that one should never pray for justice, because justice, especially God’s, may often be swift, and too exacting or severe for human rationality.
Ask for ‘forgiveness’ or ‘rahma’, he would often say, because deep within our hearts, each soul yearns to be forgiven. Recently, outside the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf office during a press conference, in a narrow G-6/4 lane off Embassy Road, Imran Khan’s party members had blocked the road with supporters’ vehicles, media vans, cars, etc.
After waiting what seemed an eternity for someone to remove Mr Khan’s supporters’ cars, so we could reach our home at the end of the same street, we honked our horn.
In a flash a man in a crisp white shalwar-kameez came bumbling out, and yelled at my mother who was in the driving seat.
Disturbing the press conference in this quiet residential area was such a terrible crime and offence to this PTI member that he began to shout at the top of his lungs at my mother. It seemed very clear to him that he was upholding the first tenet of the party, ‘justice’. It could have been an emergency or an ambulance taking a patient to the hospital but it did not seem like this or else the PTI member’s disposition or attitude to the situation would have changed much.
‘Justice’ was being covered on TV live so who cares if you are about to die or trying to get somewhere or you want to get to your own home? Instead of moving the cars, continuing in his crass and uncouth manner of yelling at an elderly woman far above his years, the party member displayed the second tenet of the PTI, ‘humanity.’
All this while, 20 yards away Imran Khan was answering questions being put to him at the conference about nation-building, political ethics, and answerability from the current administration.
Unfortunately, Imran could not see what was taking place right outside his own office in broad daylight or what actions were being done by his own party members.
However, I finally understood the third tenet of the PTI, ‘self-esteem’, since I had none left by the time I got home at the end of the street.
ALAMDAR MURTAZA
Islamabad
http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/31/pti-justice-well-delivered.html

Looks like there are a lot of paid haters of PTI writing columns these days. What any individual does has suddenly become Imran Khan's and PTI's fault. This is the same stupid logic that non-Muslims use when they say that Islam teaches terrorism because the terrorists are Muslim. They judge the religion based on a handful of misguided followers instead of the judging it by looking at the life of Prophet Muhammad pbuh

Now coming to the event he discussed, i also remember the by-elections of Lahore. When the PMLN candidate won, most of the intersections were blocked by PMLN supporters who were dancing on the road and creating a lot of noise pollution with drums and shouting.
Other than that, whenever some high ranking official moves through the city, streets are blocked for hours. I remember when Hillary Clinton came to Lahore and the city was shutdown, traffic was blocked for hours and people were quite angry. Then Khadim-e-Ala issued a small apology for closing the whole city for his Queen.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes its PTIs fault if its members act like spoilt idiots. Your party is defined by your workers, they are the living embodiment of your leader's words, without them words are just words
Then you should also accept that your party is a mafia and a terrorist organization when videos and images show MQM workers firing. Here is a small reminder:

We still remember 12 May, the recent target killers of MQM caught, the 15 people killed and vehicles burned when Zulfiqar Mirza called Altaf a murderer.

Last edited:

victim

MPA (400+ posts)

Elipst is a known campaigner against PTI. this is a fabricated story. just chill down

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is just a letter to the editor with no one to verify what really happened. Aik baat hai...isi bahane author ko PTI ke slogan yaad ho gaye.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

imran khan ko jo pasand kartey hai , un logo ko hum wanna b kehtey hai .becharey inferioritycomplex mey hai .imran khan khud tau her dosray din europe chala jata .jis din pakistan mey justice aaya us mqm aajayegi.us wakt imran khan london mey apni ex mother in law kay paas hoga nawaz shareef saudiarab mey aur zardari surrey mahal mey aur mqm pakistan ki khidmet ker rahi hogi mqm zindabad pakistanzindabad

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

wah qurban jaon apney PTI k worker par.
PMLn mein agar koe ghalat kaam karey tuh blame NS and in PTI different rule

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is just a letter to the editor with no one to verify what really happened. Aik baat hai...isi bahane author ko PTI ke slogan yaad ho gaye.
Imran ko defame karany ka tareeka. Baicharay Imran ko qatil ya chor daku tou keh nahi saktay.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

(IK) Munafiq e Aala abhe PM bunney key khwab dekh raha hey aur logo key saath salook dekho. Jub PM bun jaey ga tu Allah tum sub pur reham karey

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

wah qurban jaon apney PTI k worker par.
PMLn mein agar koe ghalat kaam karey tuh blame NS and in PTI different rule
Learn the difference between one worker who 'allegedly' does some shouting at a person, and many workers who openly fire weapons in a so-called Jalsa to save Pakistan and police takes no action against any of them.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

(IK) Munafiq e Aala abhe PM bunney key khwab dekh raha hey aur logo key saath salook dekho. Jub PM bun jaey ga tu Allah tum sub pur reham karey
Hey chudo,
This is not a news by any credible reporter. This was a letter to an editor of a newspaper and it was printed in an opinion section. You can write such letter against anyone and it will be printed. It must be neighbour of that PTI office who probably is not PTI supporter. Anyway, we do not have the other side's version.
Imran ki munafaqat ka zikar kahan sey agaya. I think Imran PMLN key hawas per sawar hai.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahaha mqm .. justic laygi . tu imran london mein ho ga ..mother inlaw ke pass ... or altaf husain still rahe ga apney father in law ke pass kabhi bhi nahe aye ga .. wesay aik baat mujh samjh a gai hai yeh sab laton ke bhoot hain .. baton ke nahe they dont vote nawz zardari or mqm becuse they are right they vote them because they are currupt too like them .. or yeh jis nay stupid coulm likha hai ke insaf na mangna cheye na daina cheye sirf raham mangana chaeye tumhari jab man otha ke lye kar jaye ga shabaz shareef tu reham mangna insaf na mangna .. wesay tum yaqeenan easa hi kartey ho tabhi tu dady promote hotey hien thasildar say majistrate .. sho say ,, dsp

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Looks like there are a lot of paid haters of PTI writing columns these days. What any individual does has suddenly become Imran Khan's and PTI's fault. This is the same stupid logic that non-Muslims use when they say that Islam teaches terrorism because the terrorists are Muslim. They judge the religion based on a handful of misguided followers instead of the judging it by looking at the life of Prophet Muhammad pbuh

Now coming to the event he discussed, i also remember the by-elections of Lahore. When the PMLN candidate won, most of the intersections were blocked by PMLN supporters who were dancing on the road and creating a lot of noise pollution with drums and shouting.
Other than that, whenever some high ranking official moves through the city, streets are blocked for hours. I remember when Hillary Clinton came to Lahore and the city was shutdown, traffic was blocked for hours and people were quite angry. Then Khadim-e-Ala issued a small apology for closing the whole city for his Queen.

Typical PTI response. Blame everyone but yourself. It is the PTIs fault if its members bother other people, as it is the responsibility of any party for what its workers do.

Try looking in yourself before pointing fingers, arent you guys supposed to be the 'best' political party out there? Either that or accept you are no better than PML-N.