PTI Invites MQM ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Allama Iqbal & Altaf Have The Same Thoughts ????? ??? ?

baat sirf itni si hay ke army ne 15,000 mar kar compensation de di, or altaf hussain ne koshish ki ke ye figure 15,000 se ziada na janay paye, os chakar me kuch qatal ho gaye. Altaf ka qasoor ye hay ke os ne compensation nahin di, agar compensation de de ta to aj loog os ke bhi gun gatay jaisay army ke gun gatay hain, sab kuch samnay anay ke baad bhi.

pakistan army kis criminal activity me involved nahin hay, drug smuggling, weapons ka aam hona, gambling ka karobar, sharab ka aam hona, arbion ko bachay kidnap kar ke de na, pakistani shehrion ko america ke hawalay karna, mulk ke bases dushmanon ko de na. lekin sab ALpha bravo charlie dekh kar chup ho jatay hain. MQM ko bhi chahiye compensation de or do char dramay banaye sab theek ho jaye ga.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is just stupid. If AH is so great why are the people following him are only Muhajirs and mostly only the noneducational and jahil class of them.

We are all now fade up with whining of MQMers in this forum [wall]

Let me tell you, no one will be ever convinced that AH is a great person other than those who are already in this stupidity because action speaks larger than words. AH is a Gunda, he has ties with Mumbai underworld, and he has killed many. These are the only real facts that matter. All the rest of philosophy on AH is just a waste!

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

@thepearl
JURRY, you are sick, nobody will accept that IQbal was against the creation of Pakistan. Iqbal wants to see not only Pakistan but united muslim ummah. Read his poetry, you will get the answer. Pakistan is a reality accept it please!
If you're not, than prove me wrong.
I didn't say, Allama was against the Pakistan. The argument is, Allama didn't say about an independent state, which has been mentioning in our books.

Yes, Pakistan is a reality, just like the thought of Iqbal was a reality. At that time, Muslims want to live in united India, but due to circumstances, Pakistan came into existence. You don't have to say "please" to anyone to accept Pakistan. If you think it is a reality. By saying please, you're contradicting your argument.

@ Jurry

Please forgive me if i am wrong, but you are looking an INDAN agent, a fundamental HIndu, who hates Pakistan and Muslims. I read all your posts on all topics, This is my conclusion.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

thepearl said:
@ Jurry

Please forgive me if i am wrong, but you are looking an INDAN agent, a fundamental HIndu, who hates Pakistan and Muslims. I read all your posts on all topics, This is my conclusion.
Another Fatwa Baz.

Jury

sam228 said:
This is just stupid. (1) If AH is so great why are the people following him are only Muhajirs and mostly only the noneducational and jahil class of them.
We are all now fade up with whining of MQMers in this forum
[wall]
Let me tell you, (2) no one will be ever convinced that AH is a great person other than those who are already in this stupidity because action speaks larger than words. AH is a Gunda, he has ties with Mumbai underworld, and he has killed many. These are the only real facts that matter. All the rest of philosophy on AH is just a waste!
1) Fatwa Baz.
2) Only history decide the person greatness.

Jury

shaheedchoudry said:
ALTAF KILLED 234 WHILE IQBAL KILLED ONLY 1 GIRL. NO COMPARISON.
According to hatters.
As far as your charge on Allama Iqbal is concerned. I know that, but, not comprehensively. Can you explain that for me and forum members.

Jury

atensari said:
The question is if Allama Iqbal did not suggested an Independent State, why Quaid-a-Azam changed his plan and founded an Independent State.
I mentioned in @Chaudhry_1960 reply, that,
Even Jaswant Singh in his book, mentioned, JINNAH didn't want partition. It was Congress stubbornness, who didn't accept JINNAH's proposal.

Jury

Re: Mustafa Kamal-Dekhta Chala Gya ?????? ??? ???

rahat said:
Jury, has no argument in response to my previous post and that establish the truth about the character of Altaf / MQM.
Read my Questions and Answers,
which I've posted previously.
Regarding corruption, this is not the first time,
you've copy and paste this kind of text.

http://www.transparency.org.pk/media/cdgk/ppra/Jang.jpg
Jang.jpg

Q) Who was sitting in Majlis Shura of Zia?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami.
Q) Who chanted slogan in Zia's Referendum, MARDEMOMIN MARDE HUQ....ZIA UL HUQ?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz and company.
Q) Who took illegitimate money from ISI, to join IJI?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif, etc.
Q) Who took part in local bodies election, in 2001 despite constitution was suspended?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-N, etc.
Q) Who boycotted the local bodies election in 2001, because constitution was suspended?
Ans. MQM.
Q) Who campaigned for Mushrraf in referendum?
Ans. Imran Khan.

Jury

rahat said:
MQM is the only agent of enemies of Pakistan and they only speak and act on the directives of their masters. as far as the cases are concerned, MQM has already disposed off these cases with the help of dictator Musharraf and with terrorizing judges, lawyers, government and witnesses. I assure you Jury that now the time is coming when all these corruption, terrorism, criminal and bhatta Khori activities of Altaf / MQM and their supporters will be exposed and they will award due punishment.
Q) Did MQM support Musharraf in referendum?
Ans. No.
Q) Who supported Musharraf in referendum?
Ans. Imran Khan.
Q) Recently, who boycotted, against the misbehavior of Lawyers.
Ans. Judges, when in Faisalabad, a lawyer gave a slap to a judge, for not giving decision in his client favor.

Jury

Altaf Gives Congratulation To Highest Tax Payer Of Pakistan

.................................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAc2ZxVT1DQ[/video]
na-240.jpg

41.png

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Altaf Gives Congratulation To Highest Tax Payer Of Pakis

The best way to collect tax is bhatta. Well done MQM!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Jury said:
I mentioned in @Chaudhry_1960 reply, that,
Even Jaswant Singh in his book, mentioned, JINNAH didn't want partition. It was Congress stubbornness, who didn't accept JINNAH's proposal.

Allama Iqbal gave his plan according the situation, Quaid-a-Azam executed that plan in best way according to changing situation.

Quaid-a-Azam made a correct decision. An independent country was the true interpretation of Allama Iqbal's dream not a State within India. One more thing East Pakistan was also not part of Allam Iqbals dream.

Jury

atensari said:
Allama Iqbal gave his plan according the situation, Quaid-a-Azam executed that plan in best way according to changing situation.

Quaid-a-Azam made a correct decision. An independent country was the true interpretation of Allama Iqbal's dream not a State within India. One more thing East Pakistan was also not part of Allam Iqbals dream.
Yes!
Regarding EAST PAKISTAN, I don't know about that.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

sam228 said:
This is just stupid. If AH is so great why are the people following him are only Muhajirs and mostly only the noneducational and jahil class of them.

We are all now fade up with whining of MQMers in this forum [wall]

Let me tell you, no one will be ever convinced that AH is a great person other than those who are already in this stupidity because action speaks larger than words. AH is a Gunda, he has ties with Mumbai underworld, and he has killed many. These are the only real facts that matter. All the rest of philosophy on AH is just a waste!

Your claim about non educated jahil class of Muhajirs only support MQM is totally wrong because the strongest part of MQM is central district(Nazimabad, FB Area, Hyderi, Sakhi Hassan, Nagan Chowrangi etc) and the central district of Karachi is considered as the most educated district of Pakistan so infact the most MQM support came from most educated parts of Karachi....

Now you are saying Altaf Hussain has ties with underworld then prove that ties because it is our agencies who have ties with Mumbai underworld due to common goals they have....As you said that you are fedup of MQM supporters then learn patience because here we have freedom of expression and if Imran Khan's under aged little supporters are allowed to post then MQM supporters are also allowed to post...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Jury said:
In the presence of:
1) Dr. Javed Iqbal (son Of Allama Iqbal)
2) Dr. Israr Ahmed.
3) Dr. Mubarak Ali

[color=#FFFFFF [/quote]

Why are we discussing the very existence of Pakistan??

Seems like ghadaran-e-Pakistan, such as Altaf, has started a campaign to dismiss the ideology of Pakistan thru iqbal's mind.

This show is a calculated attempt on behalf of India and our ghaddars to discredit and disinform Zaid Hamid's mission which is solely based on Iqbal's ideology and Niamatullah Shah Wali's predictions.

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have heard about him as well nice work Khuwaja Sohail...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Jury said:

So whats the big deal? He made more money he paid more taxes, why did get the Sitara?? Could also be that PPP is tying to please MQM

If this news is true then it simply means that Mansoor's accountants are incompetent. they did not deduct all the expenses and exemptions. OR they made an error in calculations.......sooner or later it will become public what I just said

YES only dyanat dar can rescue the country, but that sure leaves altaf bhai

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
Jury said:
In the presence of:
1) Dr. Javed Iqbal (son Of Allama Iqbal)
2) Dr. Israr Ahmed.
3) Dr. Mubarak Ali

[color=#FFFFFF [/quote]

Why are we discussing the very existence of Pakistan??

Seems like ghadaran-e-Pakistan, such as Altaf, has started a campaign to dismiss the ideology of Pakistan thru iqbal's mind.

This show is a calculated attempt on behalf of India and our ghaddars to discredit and disinform Zaid Hamid's mission which is solely based on Iqbal's ideology and Niamatullah Shah Wali's predictions.

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

That Ghadaar-e-Pakistan wants to correct the reality behind historic prospective of Pakistan as Pakistan is called "Iqbal's dream" so just to tell everyone that it wasnt "Iqbal's dream" it was circumstances that Hindu left for Muslims and their is no harm in that....
i dont think anything is wrong with that as this debate will also clear the reality behind existence of Pakistan as recently Jiswant Singh also have written a book about Quaid-e-Azam and where he also praised him to be best nationalist(In India nationalism is Hindu, Muslim, Sikh etc) and much better then Gandhi(More secular then Gandhi) so I would say this is giving fruit as now India started realizing that Congress's favoritism towards Hindu was the reason for creation of Pakistan...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
Jury said:

So whats the big deal? He made more money he paid more taxes, why did get the Sitara?? Could also be that PPP is tying to please MQM

If this news is true then it simply means that Mansoor's accountants are incompetent. they did not deduct all the expenses and exemptions. OR they made an error in calculations.......sooner or later it will become public what I just said

YES only dyanat dar can rescue the country, but that sure leaves altaf bhai

At least he is paying tax which is a big deal because others dont even pay tax....

Status
Not open for further replies.