PTI and admin

Waseem

Staff member
Kashmiri aap ki is post ko like/dislike karnay ka option hi mojod nahi. Can [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] check it please.

All options are there, and I see you thanked and liked @omerkasmiri post no. 12. for which post are you facing this issue?

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]: Janay bhee do yaar kion is ghareeb kay peechay par gaye ho, itni tafteesh kernay ki kia zaroorat hay ?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz pata nahi kiyun main aaj tuk dislike chahtey huwey bhi istemaal nahi kar saka, shayad mera believe hai, abhi hamrey logoun ko buhut kuch seekhna hai.....Insha Allah.

It takes a mature mind and brave heart to do so. We have lot of Cheetah people jo summer vacation ka kaam kartay kartay forum par aa jaatay hein aur forum par crow ki tarah beeith kar kay chalay jaatay hein.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
It takes a mature mind and brave heart to do so. We have lot of Cheetah people jo summer vacation ka kaam kartay kartay forum par aa jaatay hein aur forum par crow ki tarah beeith kar kay chalay jaatay hein.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Crow ki tarha............hahahahaha

No yaar all are sweet and nice........all is need to build a relationship......thats all.

Waseem

Staff member
If someone thanks himself, what is harm in it??? If someone dont like himself, how could others like him???? I think these questions are very logical, sensitive, and full of wisdom. Kashmiri shall second my opinion.

Well, I guess we can enable it but I think it will disturb likes and dislikes stats. Like I can see you received 1473 like and 244 thanks, masha Allah that impressive and shows people like your posts, but if some one else who writes just crap start liking his own post then what a new person will guess from both of your stats? So my personal opinion is just to encourage people to contribute good we should not enable own post like or dislike.

Wadaich

Come on Waseem, these naugthies are pulling your legs.........lolzzzzzzz
It was serious. I never pull the legs of poor unmarried people. They are already very depressed people. So if U tease them, tou bohat ziyaadah gunah miltaa hay aur un ki bad dua aur faryaad..............aasmaan tak jaati hay. (serious)

Wadaich

Well, I guess we can enable it but I think it will disturb likes and dislikes stats. Like I can see you received 1473 like and 244 thanks, masha Allah that impressive and shows people like your posts, but if some one else who writes just crap start liking his own post then what a new person will guess from both of your stats? So my personal opinion is just to encourage people to contribute good we should not enable own post like or dislike.

Actually U know Kasmiri is doing my mukhalifat. He may do mischief. If we could only his dislike option against me, it would help a lot. Yaani Khuda Gan.Jay ko nakhun na deiy aur Kashmiri ko dislike ka option.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes you are 100% right , They can't even bear word "****" for Imran Khan. It is not gali. They close their eyes few people like GeoG is open to use his dirty language against MQM but Admin never edit his post nor delete. Admin are blind for this guy. This is tottaly based on PTI supporters of Admins and Moderator. Admin and Modrator are against MQM . They are being funded by PTI or ***** group. This is one side website. Nobody can express their view openly.

Waseem

Staff member
[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]: Janay bhee do yaar kion is ghareeb kay peechay par gaye ho, itni tafteesh kernay ki kia zaroorat hay ?

Lolzz nahi bhai mai bus zara confrim ker raha houn ager waqai mai koe issue hay tou humain pata ho ta ke uss ko fix keya jaa sakay. suker hay every thing is working fine.

Waseem

Staff member
Actually U know Kasmiri is doing my mukhalifat. He may do mischief. If we could only his dislike option against me, it would help a lot. Yaani Khuda Gan.Jay ko nakhun na deiy aur Kashmiri ko dislike ka option.

Wah achi mukhalifat hay ab tuk sari post tou like ker rahay hain.
Aisay mukhalaf mujhay bhi chaheya jo sub ko like keray. :P

Waseem

Staff member
[MENTION=10906]saeed khan[/MENTION], please read post no. 34 . What you say now?
So far we have got these titles. American, Indian & Israeli agent, Pro/Anti Imran Khan, Pro/Anti Mqm, Munafiq, Rafzi etc etc.
bus sirf aab pro Zardari ka title reh geya hay thaiken wo kub milta hay. :P

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Looks like siasat.pk admin is also anti PTI or is threatened by Mukti Bahni 2.
Because comments in favour of PTI has no option of like or dislike.
But I can understand the problem of admin, he has to live in Karachi like all other voters.

Bhai I think it is a system glitch
sometimes like or dislike does not show on some posts
irrespective that it is pro or anti PTI post.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes you are 100% right , They can't even bear word "****" for Imran Khan. It is not gali. They close their eyes few people like GeoG is open to use his dirty language against MQM but Admin never edit his post nor delete. Admin are blind for this guy. This is tottaly based on PTI supporters of Admins and Moderator. Admin and Modrator are against MQM . They are being funded by PTI or ***** group. This is one side website. Nobody can express their view openly.

I am another victim of GeoG
as you have GUNS in Karachi and BRICKS in UK
he has some kind of similar weapons on internet
Public is scared of you in Karachi
and Admin is scared of this idiot called GeoG on this forum
we really need to de-weaponize him

Dua Mango Keh Uc Ka Keyboard Kharab Ho Jayay
Aur London Man Keyboard Milna Band Ho Jayay

But there is an easy solution for you
Stick to MQM.org and be HAPPY ever after.

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am another victim of GeoG
as you have GUNS in Karachi and BRICKS in UK
he has some kind of similar weapons on internet
Public is scared of you in Karachi
and Admin is scared of this idiot called GeoG on this forum
we really need to de-weaponize him

Dua Mango Keh Uc Ka Keyboard Kharab Ho Jayay
Aur London Man Keyboard Milna Band Ho Jayay

But there is an easy solution for you
Stick to MQM.org and be HAPPY ever after.

Where is the button of 'MIYAN MITHOO' :P