Prophet Muhammad Pbuh Visits Prophet Musa As Grave - Following the footsteps of our Beloved Prophet

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
This Post is for some ignorant people who say that my AKA Prophet Muhammad pbuh never visited the Graves of another Prophet ..This hadith should help open their eyes if Allah so wills...We can only Try!!!

Our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: 'On the night of Mi'raj I passed Prophet Musa's grave.He was standing in his grave and offering salat.'

[Muslim, chapter 'Fadhail Musa']
Qadi Shawkawni writes:

"Scholars agree that our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is alive in his grave and the earth does not eat the bodies of the Prophets"

[Qadi Shawkani, Nayl al-Awtar, chapter on 'Hajj']
Hafiz Ibn Qayyim writes:

"Our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) has said that on Fridays send as many blessings as you can on me.From wherever you sends blessings to me, your voice will reach me.The Companions enquired, 'Even after your death?' Our 'Prophet, (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) replied in the affirmative. This is because Allah Most High has made the bodies of the Prophets haram [forbidden] for the earth to eat"

[Ibn Qayyim, Jala ul Afham, page 63 ]
Imam Darmi writes:

"Sa'id Ibn al-Musayyib says, 'In the days of Harrah (when Yazeed attacked Madina.) I was alone in Masjid-e-Nabavi for three days when there was no adhan or iqamah.I heard the adhan from the grave of our Prophet, and that's how I knew the time of salat"

[Darmi, chapter on 'Fadail Sayyid al-Mursalin' ]
Hafiz Ibn Taymiyya writes:

'A group of people heard the answer of their salaam. And, in the days of Harrah, Sa'id ibn al- Musayyib heard the voice of our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) saying the adhan, from the grave.And there are more events like these and they are all true.

[Ibn Taymiyya, Iqtidah Siratul-Mustakeem, page 373 ]
Hafiz Ibn Kathir writes:

"'Abdullah ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said that in his dream he saw the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) and there was dust upon him, from travelling. In his hand was a bottle in which there was blood. I asked him, 'What is this?'He replied, 'My grandson Husayn and his Companions have been martyred, and I have collected the blood spilt by them and I shall present this blood to Allah Most High.' This is an authentic narration.

"Umm al-Mu'minin Salma (may Allah be pleased with her) states: 'I saw the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) in my dream; there was dust upon his hair and beard. I asked him: 'O Messenger of Allah, why is there dust on you?' He replied:'I am returning from Karbala' "

[Ta'rikh Ibn-e-Kathir, chapter on 'Karbala']

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Starting with Billions of Duroods and counting till infiniti with the Number of Duroods...My AKA pbuh knew some people from HIS ummat will be mislead by some najdi based sects. So He settled this GRAVE issue 1400 years ago !!...