Pro-Chinese or Anti-American can not be appointed as Chief.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap) Retirement kay baad Har Koi America Mukhalif hojata hay, but when they are in service ink eik hi slogan hota hay, " ALL HAIL USA"

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well its a decptive title
It is perception of the anchor person that it happened coz of his affiliation to china.
This does not mean its a policy.

Please fazool titles laga kar loogon ko dhoka na dain , do not try to force your opinion on others.

sam123

Banned
No pro china,No pro american...The chief should be responsible to people of pakistan..

I wish,we see a day once all armed forces chief reports directly to defense ministry and take orders from them ,once all generals who are involved in land scams are demoted and court Marshalled...............

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meray bhai is main jhoot kaya hai ? Aap ki govt tak america ki aashirwaad k begher nahi banti
well its a decptive title
it is perception of the anchor person that it happened coz of his affiliation to china.
This does not mean its a policy.

Please fazool titles laga kar loogon ko dhoka na dain , do not try to force your opinion on others.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am glad that this idiot was selected as chief, his logics and explanations are so stupid that i wonder that standard of PAF in his command

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)
Originally Posted by anyie1
I am glad that this idiot was selected as chief, his logics and explanations are so stupid that i wonder that standard of PAF in his command
I am sorry i wanted to say " was not selected as chief"

tum jese gadhe aur idiots apne jese gadhe musharraf ko support karte hen. this potential air chief who humbly did not jump at the oppurtunity to say yes i suffered even though he has, i salute him