Presidents chief security officer attacked

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: To Verify If AZ IS a Muslim

can someone in Islamabad please pay AZ $20 and ask him to verify his circumcision.

Thank you, will be highly appreciated

my wife said few days ago: Suna hai key Zaradri musalman nahi hai (cry)

Gazoo Bhai,
Yeh Tou Kamal Ker Dia Hai !!!!
Aaab Soocna Tou Yeh Hai Keh Issey Mussalman Kaisey Karna Hai...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: To Verify If AZ IS a Muslim

Gazoo Bhai,
Yeh Tou Kamal Ker Dia Hai !!!!
Aaab Soocna Tou Yeh Hai Keh Issey Mussalman Kaisey Karna Hai...

naaaaah, allow me to say it on behalf of aasf zardari

عمر ساری تو کٹی قتل مسلمان میں آصف
اب آخری وقت میں کیا خاک مسلمان ہونگے

(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
According my friend astrologer, AZ's death will be violent like his wife - an ibratnaak

I offered him $20 to speed up the process, he just smiled :lol:

Gazoo bhai,

Aisi baat mazaq main bhi nahi kehni chahiye kioon keh yeh sirf Allah Ta'ala ka haq hay. Jo chahay, jaisa chahay, jahan chahay aur jab chahay waisa karay.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo bhai,

Aisi baat mazaq main bhi nahi kehni chahiye kioon keh yeh sirf Allah Ta'ala ka haq hay. Jo chahay, jaisa chahay, jahan chahay aur jab chahay waisa karay.

I was not joking brother. I seriously pray that He removes AZ from the face of the earth

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
you have no idea how much we want that to happen. he is a msalmaan that has destroyed the country therefore he is a munafiq. What's more he preached people to recite darood on the grave of BB, nauz-o-billah min zalik. And you think he is a Muslim. he deserve all and every bud dua that people can offer

The thing is, no matter how much a person deserves it we shouldn't say such things. I understand what he has done to our country and I'm very critical of him as well and never supported him or his party. I didn't know about the darood thing.. kher, bad dua would be if you pray for his long life. I think having a long life is a bigger bad dua than praying for someone's early death. Secondly, I don't consider myself in the position where I would judge someone's imaan. Allah behtar janta hai kaun kya hai. We hate him for countless reasons and I guess those reasons are justified as well. However, I don't believe we would be such great Muslims if we pray for someone's death.

Each to their own. I personally just get scared of the thought that tomorrow I'm going to lose people who are dear to me. And the thought that someone gives them a baddua that they die is just scary. Har aik ka waqt mukarar hai.. and it won't move a second ahead or behind. I just don't like this.

This is just a joke,nothing serious.I have my doubts ( God knows best ) if he is a Musallman.I only wish and pray to Almighty to get us rid of this " Azab "

Hmm. I pray that Allah (SWT) guides us to the right path so we become better Muslims. It says in the Qur'an. Ju qoum jaisi hoti hai uss par waise hi huqmaran musalat kiye jatay hain.

I am 100% agree with you, However one thing I am convinced, no matter how bad one person could be, but if he gets keep positive projection, he get gets sympathies, I shouldn't be taken wrong here, but now I am also convinced as Maryam, No 1 we shouldn't take every thing for granted and should respect every one under any circumstances. @canadian , thumbs up to @zardarifan

I agree with you Abbasi. It's true that one's image as whole does change the amount of sympathies they receive. But yeah, I believe we should pray that Allah gives us a better leader. After Zardari, we might just end up with someone worse. Are we going to sit there and pray for his death as well? I'd rather pray for a better leader.