Presidents chief security officer attacked

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Notes: Well folks, this is getting closer to Zardari LOL

President’s chief security officer attacked: DawnNews

DAWN.COM (46 minutes ago) Today

zardariAP.jpg543.jpg
President Asif Ali Zardari. — Photo by AP

KARACHI: President Asif Ali Zardari’s Chief Security Officer Bilal Shaikh was attacked by unknown assailants late Saturday, DawnNews reported.
Shaikh was on his way from Firdous Colony to Khamosh Colony when unknown men opened fire. The assailants fled the scene after security forces fired back, leaving behind their car and weapons.
Two security officers named Mehmood and Farooq were injured in the incident. Both were shifted to a hospital immediately.
According to PSF leader Faisal Shaikh a rocket launcher, hand grenade and other weapons were recovered from the assailants’ car.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/29/president%E2%80%99s-chief-security-officer-attacked-dawnnews.html

Update: a question for y'all

If AZ is assassinated, would you call the assassin a terrorist, a messaih, a muhsin, or a mujahid. and explain WHY?

Last edited:

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
'Dushman maray tey khushi na kariye, sajna vi marjana eh'

How can people pray for someone's death? You're all Muslims right? =/ I'm not defending Zardari but seriously, this is ridiculous. Hum log kya ban gaye hain, its scary. Kya aik musalman kisi dusre ki maut ki dua kar sakta hai?

gazoomartian

How can people pray for someone's death? You're all Muslims right? =/ I'm not defending Zardari but seriously, this is ridiculous. Hum log kya ban gaye hain, its scary. Kya aik musalman kisi dusre ki maut ki dua kar sakta hai?

you have no idea how much we want that to happen. he is a msalmaan that has destroyed the country therefore he is a munafiq. What's more he preached people to recite darood on the grave of BB, nauz-o-billah min zalik. And you think he is a Muslim. he deserve all and every bud dua that people can offer

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
If AZ is killed by a terrorist.
PPP will win again, Pakistani people will vote for ppp.
Then what will you do? Pray for thier death????

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is just a joke,nothing serious.I have my doubts ( God knows best ) if he is a Musallman.I only wish and pray to Almighty to get us rid of this " Azab "

gazoomartian

If AZ is killed by a terrorist.
PPP will win again, Pakistani people will vote for ppp.
Then what will you do? Pray for thier death????

You got a point there. Knowing that Pakistanis are stupid voters, they will vote for PPP out of sympathy again. BUT Zardari will not be around to benefit from the vote and Bilawal is not old enough to be in parliament. So its all good

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am 100% agree with you, However one thing I am convinced, no matter how bad one person could be, but if he gets keep positive projection, he get gets sympathies, I shouldn't be taken wrong here, but now I am also convinced as Maryam, No 1 we shouldn't take every thing for granted and should respect every one under any circumstances. [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION] , thumbs up to [MENTION=9792]zardarifan[/MENTION]

gazoomartian

To Verify If AZ IS a Muslim

can someone in Islamabad please pay AZ $20 and ask him to verify his circumcision.

Thank you, will be highly appreciated

my wife said few days ago: Suna hai key Zaradri musalman nahi hai (cry)

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: To Verify If AZ IS a Muslim

can someone in Islamabad please pay AZ $20 and ask him to verify his circumcision.

Thank you, will be highly appreciated

my wife said few days ago: Suna hai key Zaradri musalman nahi hai (cry)

[hilar][hilar]:banana:[hilar][hilar]

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My DUA is that ALLAH take there LIVES like
MIRZA QAD***NI died.
This Nation wont need WATAN FROSH like him
and other corrupt leaders
to be claimed as MARTYRS anymore.