PPP is a party of the rich, for the rich and by the rich

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
People in the USA and Europe make jokes and laugh at our president and PPPs politicians cheap habit of hanging bibi Benazir Bhutto pictures on the walls and putting them of the side tables when ever they appear on TV. I am often asked when I visit abroad if PPP politicians are crying silly babies or jelly babies and expect that Benazir Bhutto can do miracles for them from the other world and clean their slate of corruption, ineptness and abject failure so far to govern Pakistan where poor people are dying queuing to get a bag of flour or kilo of sugar; where poor live facing the misery of load shedding of 14-16 hours for over a year and where inflationary food and edible prices have rocketed ten folds and made poor peoples lives a hell to live.

Foreigners often ask me: What Pakistan Peoples Party means and stand for. Surely, it does not mean peoples party but it a party of the rich, for the rich and by the rich and should be renamed as RPP (rich peoples party). It is an insult, shame and a mockery to call PPP as the representatives of the 150 million poor Pakistanis but is representative of the feudal lords, crooks, criminals, thugs and mulk faroosh. I bury my head in shame when I face these accusations about our politicians and government.

President Zardari is making lavish visits abroad every month and spends millions of rupees on each trip that could instead be utilized feeding hungry and destitute poor of Pakistan. He is spending 43 crores rupees of Pakistans tax payers money renovating and refurbishing Bhuttos resting place and this kind of conspicuous ostentation is harem in Islam. But, the thing to remember is that PPP is a secular party that believes that Islam should have any say in the policies of the party or the running of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and that is a slap on the basis Pakistan was created. PPP is also encouraging unbridled greed, corruption and immoral westernization of Pakistani society and particularly its youth. Vulgar, immoral and lewd Hollywood and Bollywood are imported and shown on TV channels and cinemas without giving any consideration that it is corrupting and polluting our society.

Foreigners often ask me: in the event of a nuclear emergency can the people of Pakistan trust President Asif Ali Zardari with his fingers on the nuclear button? This is a very important question that has not been addressed to nation ever before and needs immediate attention. Would he use his Minerva or consult mohattrama Benazir Bhuttos photograph for an advice? Should we trust PPP with the security of Pakistan or Benazirs photographs, which are kept on every cabinet ministers side table and hung the wall? President Asif Ali Zardari carries her pictures all over the world stuck in his armpits for cheap propaganda purpose is a shame.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
WELL, ALL PARTIES ARE THE SAME. CAN YOU NAME A PARTY THAT IS NOT FOR THE RICH?
ONLY MILLIONERS GET PARTY TICKETS OF MAJOR PARTIES. MQM AND JAMAT ISLAMI SHOULD GET CREDIT FOR GIVING TICKETS TO SOME ORDINARY PEOPLE.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today i have read a news in Nawa e waqt Multan .It says that rs 640 millions will be spent on re building the MAZARs(MAQBRAS OR TOMBS) OF BHUTTO family. This shall be in a country where 18 women and girls have died for ATTA in one day only.people of pakistan just read and comment or moderator plz start a thread on it if u like.

naveed66

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ?? ?????? ? ???????? ? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ????.

Alsadeeqalameen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It is also a party of watan faroosh, choors, dakus, mujrims, looterays who rob their country dry and leave poor masses dying for a bag of flour and a kilo of sugar. :oops: [zardari] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] :evil: :twisted: :oops: