Policy Matters - 19th March 2011 - Gen Rtd Asad Durrani & Saleem Safi - Pakistan-US relations at a n

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Policy Matters - 19th March 2011 - Gen Rtd Asad Durrani & Saleem Safi - Drone Attacks - Dont Take Us For Granted Client S

Thanks jasmeen, I agree with salim safi and asad durrani's views which make sense. US is a liar nation who wants to dominate this region with its presence but their stay here will become "Dangerous nightmare" because Russia, China ,iran , pakistan and others will not feel safe and secure in their presence and if US will create law and order situation for others then they will certainly go through hell too .Right now President Obama is acting like a butcher by getting wrong advices from his advisors but they should not forget their past in viet nam.Afghan people will never surrender their sovreignty to Americans like they never did in the past but I have my suspicions ,US came in this area with preplanned options what are their motives and how to achieve them.9/11 was an inside job,there is no question about it but they had to trap "Pakistan" because pakistan's nukes and support for palestenians otherwise "OSAMA" was in their grip and they let him go intentionally because that was only the excuse.If they capture or kill osama then nothing left to be here.First they want to keep pak engage in war with talibans which will never end and pak economy will collapse and naturally the nation will break up like soviet union.At the same time ,do the drone attacks continuously as an excuse for talibans and al-quada and who will pay the price, "PAKISTAN".If the pak govt dont come out blankly and said thats it ,stop this nonsense,you cannot keep on killing our innocents on the name of terrorism.someone have to draw the line somewhre to stop the drone attacks otherwise our sovreignty is already in danger because of these attacks and i dont see the end of it unless a severe action is not taken.why US wants pakistan to engage in war with Haqqani group so the muslims on sides keep bleeding each other and US as a spectator watch on the sideline? why the US dont block those afghan broder areas with their "NATO FORCES" where they said Haqqani groups talibans are? I have mentioned many times this question why the army dont raise this issue with the americans? why the americans wants to see the pak soldiers bleed for them?

Last edited:

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yaaar sara topi drama hai Pakistan darpook army ke taraf se.........................LOL....unfortunatly pakistan army has lost its credibility... no one now beleives on any statement by coward kayani...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pakistan and US could not be allies.

Pakistan is always better ally with Rusia and china...

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i personally support drone attacks. its a great way of spying and targetting millitants who are constantly on the move and who are not only a threat to US forces in afghanistan but also to pakistan army and pakistani people!!
although drone attacks cause a lot of collateral damage but thats inevitable given these TTP and taliban terrorist take refuge among ordinary people!!

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
جسطرح پتھرکانہ دل ھوتا ھے نہ جزبات اسی طرح امریکی
اسلحہ سازاداروں اوردنیا کے تیل پر حکمرانی کر نے والوں کا
نہ دل ہے نہ جز بات اور نہ انسانیت کا احترام۔انہوں نے دنیا میں
اپنی منڈیاں تلا ش کرنی ہیں۔بد قسمتی سے وہ سا رے ملک
اسلامی ہیں۔کا نگر س پر انہی لوگوں کا قبصہ ھے۔
ھماری امریکہ تعلقات آستین کے سا نپ کی طرح ھیں۔
Now if the democrates come or the republican democracy is a show
business the policies will remain the same. Because we have the resources and
live test plateform. Next century will be the laizer and robote century then we will
get perhaps their old equipment.
This was overall nice programme !

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan,,or in Generale most of Muslim Countries cannt be Alie with any one, kamzor aur woh kaumain jo apni nasal ki taleem aur tehqeeq main invest naheen kartey woh kabhi kisi key bhi saathi naheen ho saktey.

spacialy if there is no justice in society there is no deal with any hummen on the earth in any matter

waslam