Policy Matters - 13th May 2011 - Haroon Rasheed & Hassan Nisar

gillani66

Banned
THE very first was AQ Khan And THE second is Gen S Pasha may be the last both belong to the respected families i am sure not feed by RIZQ-E-HARAM. That is why they apologies to the nation. On the other hand how many HARAM KHOORS ever did so?

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hasan Nisar is a true patriot. Naseem Zehra has her own agenda of defaming Pak Army. What about the barking dogs of PML LOON who are hell bent on destroying the only surviving institution of Pakistan

What if the only so called " surviving institution" is hell bent on destroying the country itself, whether consciously or unconsciously?. What if I am drunk and while driving end up killing a few people, would my apology be enough to absolve me of my crime?

Last edited:

softlink

Citizen
We salute you Gen Pasha and Hassan Nissar. This women conducting the program is a **** ***** and the darwal called haroon is a munafiq and Malik is a US stooge conducting programs is from GEO. These guys are spreading rumors against our beloved ARMY. Hassan Nissar is great.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
If there is a sick mind then we cannot say anything but just to clarify things.
Every one knows the army has created mess since last 63 years. If we ask them to clean that mess and take responsibility that is in no way in this world going to make army weaker. But infact it will make them strong. Thats all pml N said and thats very much fair. If you cannot accept your faults how will you get yourself better?
Hasan Nisar is a true patriot. Naseem Zehra has her own agenda of defaming Pak Army. What about the barking dogs of PML LOON who are hell bent on destroying the only surviving institution of Pakistan

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Was he not suppose to appologize? whats the big fuzz in that? They are accountable to the nation. They made us a mess. The country is in mess cause of there sick policies. So if he did it , its just the begining. If they mean it then they should stop the old practices and have themself do what they are paid for.
THE very first was AQ Khan And THE second is Gen S Pasha may be the last both belong to the respected families i am sure not feed by RIZQ-E-HARAM. That is why they apologies to the nation. On the other hand how many HARAM KHOORS ever did so?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The clear things that are so much clear to every single person in paksitan are.
1- Army has messed up pakistan with there policies and there arrogant behaviour.
2- They kept on having a paralel government in paksitan for 63 years.
3- They lost every single battle they fought.
4- They take almost half of paksitans budget.

What is good about them????? What is it ??? tell us... If you make so many mistakes atleast have the guts to ask the nation for forgiveness and also promise of not doing any thing wrong in the future. THe nation will then be with you and support you. And honestly america would not have been like this with us if the army would have been honest to them. They have played with every one. With there country and with the world. So let them have some heat untill they can come to senses.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well people over here want to turn the table and want to blame army for every thing....with out acknowledging that first time in history army is asking govt to dictate army policy.

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
haroon rashid sir and hasan nisaar sab zinda baad

bring imran khan in next election, and see all these dogs zardari,america etc will be gone

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malik is very correct, Who ever made mistake should be sacked, no matter if some one offer to render resignation, their resignation shouldn't be accept, they should be sacked and trialed.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malik is very correct, Who ever made mistake should be sacked, no matter if some one offer to render resignation, their resignation shouldn't be accept, they should be sacked and trialed.

No my dear, countries can not be run on popular sentiments.
Pakistan has to work on three dimensions right away:
1- Be united and support our agencies, doesn't matter if they have done any mistakes. Leave punishment for another three, four months, not now, very important for the morals of the forces.
2- Say good bye to USA, expel all the USA's operatives (Raymond Davis like) out of the country.
3- Control all the Tailbans and throw all the illegal militants to their respective countries.
Nature has given us another chance to wake up and rectify our mistakes and rebuild ourselves for our children.
Just pick some GOODIES out all of this mess.
Hope for the best.
Thanks

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Gen Pasha has done what he was suppose to do, aprreciated, that is new in Pakistan but very common in advanced and civilized world, reason they are called civilized. I live in Japan for more than 20 years and have seen that many times, thus society is very clean, 3/4 years back agriculture minister was blamed for corruption, never prooved but he was so ashmed he commited suicide. Clean Nations not only accept but show that in action too, if you ignore that then what message you are conveying for others?? Like our corrupt elite of so called politicians never stand for accountability and they save each others, resulted in a mess, we suffer.

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
In our country Politicians are a cancerous tumor and their mullaa were the instrument that caused the tumor to spread to the entire body. To blame the Army for the Nations's ills is like blaming the Radiation treatment one gets when the cancer has spread throughout the body...

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)
Naseem, please let the guests complete their sentence. Becuase of your interfence and speaking in between, we could not hear many a points raised by the analysts. Be a good moderator, or anchor, whatever. I was watching this program only because of participants, otherwise because of your at times painful style, I normally avoid to wath your shows.