PMLN MPA Uzma Bukhari burst into tears on Maryam Nawaz's arrest

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think she was crying. She was just wiping the sweat as the one besides her. But they will INSHALLAH cry when they will return the looted money back to the nation.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
chalo jaldi karo ... hina butt se apne liye naya suit silawao "free Maryam safdar awan" wala … aur us ko phehn kur r@ndi rona shurooh kuro … La'anti patwari. Pakistan ke choron aur luteron pur jub hath padtha ho to najane tum be-shurmo ko kushi kiyon nahin hoti. Enjoying your screams … keep it up loser.

InshahAllah you will cry on imran Khan naizi’s death ya jalsa hoga

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
InshahAllah you will cry on imran Khan naizi’s death ya jalsa hoga

Please don't cry. She could have answered nabs questions and submitted them on time. Yet she refused to answer the questions given to her and refused to come to man on the day she was summoned. I'm not taking sides, I'm just saying, she refused to cooperate and now is being treated as per law

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Uzma is people's Nooni. As both noonis and Piplas are being arrested she should stock up on tissues.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Please don't cry. She could have answered nabs questions and submitted them on time. Yet she refused to answer the questions given to her and refused to come to man on the day she was summoned. I'm not taking sides, I'm just saying, she refused to cooperate and now is being treated as per law
I’m not crying out the public is from inflation lol

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
دھندہ ہے پر گندہ ہے یہ - جہاں دال روٹی لگی ہوئی ہے اسے بچانے کے لیے یہ غلاموں کے لشکر کسی بھی حد تک جائیں گے یہ تو محض چند مگرمچھ کے آنسو ہیں

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
See her performance When she was in PMLQ? She is in wrong business. She should act in 3rd rated movies.

sensible

یہ تھرڈ کلاس عورت بینظیر کے لئے بھی روتی تھی کے اسے مریم نواز کے باپ نے ذلیل کروایا تھا جیلوں میں ڈالا تھا آج مریم نواز کے جرائم پر پکڑی جانے پر رو رہی ہے
جو یہ دونوں مل کر پاکستان کے ساتھ کر رہے تھے بےشرموں کو اس پر رونا نہیں آیا کبھی