PML(Q) Favor Division of Punjab but not Sindh province and joining PPP in Gov.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
4-28-2011_69297_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/apr2011-daily/28-04-2011/updates/4-28-2011_69297_1.gif

khawaja86

Banned
Re: PML(Q) Favor Division of Punjab but not Sind province and joining PPP in Gov.

unn he M.C ki wajah say punjab kamzoor ho ga, whats wrong in making karachi a province, it used to be old agenda of MQM, now why they are silent?

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PML(Q) Favor Division of Punjab but not Sind province and joining PPP in Gov.

Marvi Memon has just Tweeted

my minority opinion agnst ppp alliance got massivly bashed at pml party meeting-am I living in jupiter or r they not grounded to earth?

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

They want CM seats. So that why they demand it. If they are really want this then why they didn't did at their own time. I think they know SShareef power as CM in Punjab.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

unn he M.C ki wajah say punjab kamzoor ho ga, whats wrong in making karachi a province, it used to be old agenda of MQM, now why they are silent?

MQM never demanded a Karachi province, just false propaganda created by the agencies all those years ago that people still believe. MQMs old agenda was based on settlement of refugees from the former East Pakistan, giving them admission in govt institutes and removal of quota system.

But I do believe there should be a referendum in all parts of Pakistan which demand a separate province and let the people decide

Nationalist

Voter (50+ posts)
First they were zardaris qatil league now they are his quttas . Shame on pml-q . Kindly try to put the present provinces in order with an even hand ; dont do what zardaris father in law did , breaking pakistan and now u the qatil league wants to help him break the provinces . you do that and we Proud Pakistanis will hunt your generations to come to die like dogs . For the nation has suffered enough and u will never stop plundering . :13:

Last edited: